Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: elasingh

There can be no comparison between PS and Ash and this is what I am saying...Ash is a world renowned beauty...

How can a movie be realistic and neither can be a serial...It is unrealistic as well...So at the end of the day I would settle for an actor who can act ...PS 's biggest weakness is her acting capabilities...She cant enact soft scenes and can not show longing etc...And her diction is wrong too...Plz notice that she calls "ba" as "bha"...

Any way nothing personal against Pari and I am not a fanatic follower of any actor...I speak as I feel...

I agree...😊

Am not sure of the diction, though.

Edited by ---Khushi--- - 10 years ago
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

There can be no comparison between PS and Ash and this is what I am saying...Ash is a world renowned beauty...

How can a movie be realistic and neither can be a serial...It is unrealistic as well...So at the end of the day I would settle for an actor who can act ...PS 's biggest weakness is her acting capabilities...She cant enact soft scenes and can not show longing etc...And her diction is wrong too...Plz notice that she calls "ba" as "bha"...

Any way nothing personal against Pari and I am not a fanatic follower of any actor...I speak as I feel...

ela, fault is this bewakoof online site..that its compared in beauty amid Ash n PS..Undobutedly frm the side of beauty PS can't stand before Ash..but i don't think PS isn't gud actress..there r many actresses in TV n film industry they even don't know how to act or delivary dialogues..top hot film actress katrina ko e dhakho?! Before them PS is enough talent n she is still learning moreover,its normal PS is taking place in viewers mind for her regular presence on screen as jodha.Edited by nabiii - 10 years ago
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JeannieJA

Congratulations PS and her fans !!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

But IMO this poll was all wrong to begin with. I mean come on Aishwarya Rai Bacchan fans do not care enough to come and vote in such chintu mintu multiple voting polls against a newbie TV actress. FYI
In a poll conducted by HollywoodBuzz, to find "Top 30 World's Most Beautiful Women of 2014", Aishwarya Rai made it to the fourth position winning over 4 million polls worldwide.
This is something that her fans feel the need to vote for and they do. πŸ˜ƒ
So I am glad that many are happy that PS won this but if there are people like me who do not agree with this post or poll, we have that right too πŸ˜Š

I agree the poll is wrong in the first place..the site did it to gain some attention for themselves.
Beauty of two people should never be compared...two people cannot be the same.
Khushi_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamy267

I agree the poll is wrong in the first place..the site did it to gain some attention for themselves.

Anyways, these online polls are frequented by the youth mostly. They are probably currently Paridhi's fans & are probably passionately hooked to her show. Hence the votes in her favour. They have probably never even seen the film.

This poll is effectively inconclusive of anything.
Edited by ---Khushi--- - 10 years ago
FatedSoulMates thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Agree with the bold line above Tamy... but the television industry or movie industry is such where such comparisons are made on a daily basis. It is a part and parcel of their life. So when I say this poll is wrong I mean there can never be a comparison between Aishwarya Rai Bacchan and Paridhi Sharma, you cannot compare apples and oranges and you cannot compare a global icon with a one serial popular TV actress. Maybe someday PS will reach that level and then the comparison would seem right. Not now though, not for me πŸ˜ƒ 
SindhuMenon thumbnail

to each his own!

for me she is a fab actress!
just bcz Jodha is not shown longing, galti PS ki hai? character ki nahi? CVs ki nahi? wah!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Jodha showing her pride, it means PS is showing her pride! wahπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I just love Paridhi and her acting..It is both Rajat and Paridhi who keeps me attached to JA.
ChupChupKe thumbnail
cant we simply state our own POV without  making  fun of any actor/character ????  πŸ€’ 
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

Agree with the bold line above Tamy... but the television industry or movie industry is such where such comparisons are made on a daily basis. It is a part and parcel of their life. So when I say this poll is wrong I mean there can never be a comparison between Aishwarya Rai Bacchan and Paridhi Sharma, you cannot compare apples and oranges and you cannot compare a global icon with a one serial popular TV actress. Maybe someday PS will reach that level and then the comparison would seem right. Not now though, not for me πŸ˜ƒ 

you said it all😊
ChupChupKe thumbnail

Yes i agree , there should be NO comparison between AISH PARI or HR RT .. in term of characterization Both jodi gave full justice to their characters.πŸ˜ƒ
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

The funny thing for me is that PS is called more beautiful then Ash...πŸ˜†Did you really need to ask this question?...Can there be any comparison be ever..? And Ash's Jo was really royal but not this Jo...

ela...though ash is miss world...I don't find her beautiful...I find sushmita sen even more gorgeous than her who is a miss universe and equally a icon...

I don't find her acting that good either except for taal...hddcs and devdas...

this my POV...sorry ash fans...I stick to what I say

its easy to look royal with all the necessary accessories in BW...they have a budget...they could hike it too

with recycling outfit and limited accessories in TW and still looking royal...beautiful...elegant...definitely needs a worth applause

as for portraying jodha...AR and PS has their own style...for 3 hrs film..the character and its emotions is limited...while a 5 days show for 3 years explores various of emotions of jodha...

this poll is plain stupid...Edited by Mages - 10 years ago