Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
For me , both Aishwarya and Paridhi are fabulous in their own style of portraying Jodhaa ! But I disagree with such hative comparison of this poll ? How can we compare and judge both actresses as per who better played their role or not ? It's being unfair toward Aish ? We aren't talking about who did most of hardwork for this character but who better succeeded in portraying it ? If it's about the hardwork then please let me tell you that shooting for Jodhaa Akbar began in the middle of 2007 , no longtime after her film Guru ? It's a movie , they didn't have any essay for mistake , as it's a film regrouped in 3 hours and spectators gonna judge it ! Commercial success or fail ? Once the movie is done no more chance to correct those mistakes or to play better , and in such short time , she has to handle the role and wear the skin of Jodhaa ? And she didi it for me ! Even if the movie was average , Aish acted perfectly , the beauty , humbleness , royal , timidity and innocence , all was there in her so why judging her that hatively from a 3 hours sequence movie , even Paridhi , at the beginning , let's be frank , most of us were really doubtful and strict with her acting skills but after that she succeeded in winning our hearts so why isn't it fair and equal with Aish ? Anyways , congrats Paridhi ! But let's not be unscrupulous to compare their beauty as we know the TRUTH ! Both Aish and Paridhi were selected for this role as they do carry those quality required in them ! 
luvRTpari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
she indeed have taken the character to another level 
and recreated the meaning of jodha bai 
just leave this remain track 
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This poll wasn't r8 frm the side of comparison..its normal serial's jodha is now popular than film's jodha as she is coming before viewers eyes for almost 6 days n the same jodha's role in 3 hours movie had been become popular despite this she is slowly faded in viewers mind b/c film's jodha doesn't come regularly before viewers eyes like serial's jodha..even there is huge different in patern amid story,characters sketch b/c movie JA n serial JA..Movie JA is 1 of my fav movies that was inspired me to watch serial JA but nevertheless serial is more interesting to watch as it has scope to show real history with adding twists for its long journey that wasn't possible in 3 hours's JA movie..the most positive issue is serial JA is presenting almost real historical characters of jalal n jodha..i think both H-A n R-P's chemistry r fabulous..they portrayed their roles according to their way nicely..but it shouldn't b compared the beauty b/w aish n pari or hirithic or rajat b/c all know aish n hirithic r international icon frm the side of beauty as man n woman..so on the base of beauty,this online site should refrain to make poll.
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I have watched the movie as well as now the serial. I love Paridhi as Jodha...
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamy267

@bold this is the same thing one of my friends told me..she doesnt watch JA but catches it on and off..she said Hrithik-Aish couldnt bring the essence what PariJat r doing...they look larger than life than Hrithik-Aish's JA.
another friend told me who is a big Aish fan that she didnt like Aish as Jodha as it looked pale and plastic to her.

no offense to the actress..I am talking about the character only.

Exactly Aishwarya Rai is drop dead gorgeous beautiful.  She also has touch me not quality about her.  Hrithik is also the same as if they are so gorgeous they seem far detached. 

Does Aishwarya being beautiful means somebody else is NOT? 

They suited the movie JA which was totally unreal idealist love story.  There was no Rukayya or any of the others.  Marriage happening was also fairy tale type.

Paridhi as Jodha is gorgeous beautiful innocent and has real life quality to her.
Paridhi's natural soft portrayal is the best Jodha to me.  I love her and I get upset at her insults.  She touches me and so do Rajat we cannot bear to see him pain.

Rajat and Paridhi have made me forget Hrithink and Aishwarya.

SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaddyO

Exactly Aishwarya Rai is drop dead gorgeous beautiful.  She also has touch me not quality about her.  Hrithik is also the same as if they are so gorgeous they seem far detached. 

Does Aishwarya being beautiful means somebody else is NOT? 

They suited the movie JA which was totally unreal idealist love story.  There was no Rukayya or any of the others.  Marriage happening was also fairy tale type.

Paridhi as Jodha is gorgeous beautiful innocent and has real life quality to her.
Paridhi's natural soft portrayal is the best Jodha to me.  I love her and I get upset at her insults.  She touches me and so do Rajat we cannot bear to see him pain.

Rajat and Paridhi have made me forget Hrithink and Aishwarya.

well said Maddy. You have just written what is in my mind as well. Perfect...
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
There can be no comparison between PS and Ash and this is what I am saying...Ash is a world renowned beauty...

How can a movie be realistic and neither can be a serial...It is unrealistic as well...So at the end of the day I would settle for an actor who can act ...PS 's biggest weakness is her acting capabilities...She cant enact soft scenes and can not show longing etc...And her diction is wrong too...Plz notice that she calls "ba" as "bha"...

Any way nothing personal against Pari and I am not a fanatic follower of any actor...I speak as I feel...
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: elasingh

There can be no comparison between PS and Ash and this is what I am saying...Ash is a world renowned beauty...

How can a movie be realistic and neither can be a serial...It is unrealistic as well...So at the end of the day I would settle for an actor who can act ...PS 's biggest weakness is her acting capabilities...She cant enact soft scenes and can not show longing etc...And her diction is wrong too...Plz notice that she calls "ba" as "bha"...

Any way nothing personal against Pari and I am not a fanatic follower of any actor...I speak as I feel...

to each his own!

for me she is a fab actress!
just bcz Jodha is not shown longing, galti PS ki hai? character ki nahi? CVs ki nahi? wah!👏👏👏
Jodha showing her pride, it means PS is showing her pride! wah👏👏👏
SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: elasingh

The article maker of this topic is being totally UNFAIR and RUBBISH toward both , especially AISH ! 'Her beauty seems not be enough to win viewers hearts ' 🥱🤣🤣 it's a filthy joke right 🤔🤔 ? 
Edited by sweetystubborn - 10 years ago
FatedSoulMates thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations PS and her fans !!! 👍🏼

But IMO this poll was all wrong to begin with. I mean come on Aishwarya Rai Bacchan fans do not care enough to come and vote in such chintu mintu multiple voting polls against a newbie TV actress. FYI
In a poll conducted by HollywoodBuzz, to find "Top 30 World's Most Beautiful Women of 2014", Aishwarya Rai made it to the fourth position winning over 4 million polls worldwide.
This is something that her fans feel the need to vote for and they do. 😃
So I am glad that many are happy that PS won this but if there are people like me who do not agree with this post or poll, we have that right too 😊