Akdha ff:Dastaan-E-Mohabbat...THREAD CLOSED-Thread 2 link page no.154

...Anushka... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Welcome To The Thread 1 of AKDHA FF: DASTAAN-E-MOHABBAT...

Hii Guys...!!

It's my first try to write an ff... and honestly I am new in this forum so please please please forgive me for any mistakes that I may commit

Now... Coming to the story, this is obviously a story between our cute and beloved couple AKDHA

ANd guys.. I am ready for whatever you think ( juta, chappals, tomatoes, eggs anything...) ANd guys... please hit likes and comment...

INDEX...

Part 1- Below

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11

Part 12

Part 13

Part 14 

Part 15

Part 16

Part 17

Part 18

Part 19

"Ghrina karte hai hum unse..." 

"Nafrat karte hai hum unse ammijaan!!!" 

Both Jalal andJodha said simultaneously. It had been a week since their seperation. Things were getting worse in Agra and Amer was no less. Jalal had returned to the old cruel and ruthless SHEHENSHAH JALALLUDIN MOHAMMED. It seemed that someone had had taken out life from Jodha. She looked so pale, so weak. 

**FLASHBACK**

Diwaan-e-khaas

Guards announced
the arrival of Shehahshah Jalalludin Mohammed. An enraged Jalal made his way to
the throne and ordered the guards to bring Jodha in DWK. Hamida was shocked
whereas Maham and Ruqaiya were happy.

"What is Jalalupto now?" Hamida thought

As soon Jodha arrived in DWK, she gave a long angry glare to Jalal. 

" Begum Jodha ne mughal saltanat ke saath gad... gaddari( his voice glitched saying that) ki hai. Ye chori chupe kisi shakhs se milti thiwo bhi raat ke ghane andhere mein. Hum inhe abhi isi waqt Amer lautne ka hukm dete hain.

He turned to Adgah Sahab and continued, " Adgah sahab Raja Bharmal ko yeh paigam bhejwaya jaaye ki wo.. jald se jald Agra aaker humse mile

Adgah who was shocked listening to his words nodded. Everyone in DWK was shocked beyond words..

"Was Shehenshah saying the truth? Is Jodha begum characterless? Is she taking
revenge from Shehenshah?" Entire court was filled with these murmurs. Jalal
roared "Diwaan-e-khaas barkhast" and walked out of the court without looking at
anyone.

Jodha was shocked to the core listening to his words. She felt as if she had died, her whole world had come crashing down. She
collapsed on the ground, crying profusely. Hamida ran to her, made her stand up
by her shoulders and hugged her tightly.. " Bas Jodha. Beta hum jaante hain
Jalal ko koi galat fehmi hui hai. Aap aisa kabhi nahi kar sakti. Hume aap par
bharosa hai beta." But to no avail. All her encouraging words seemed to only
add to Jodha's pain. "Unhe.. unhe humper vish..vishwas nahi hai ammijaan" she
said, crying

" Kis vishwas ki baat kar rahi hai aap Jodha begum.. haan?" Ruqaiyya said, sacarastically. "EK gair mard se raat ke andhere mein milne ke bawjood aap chahti hai ki jalal aap par bharosa karen?? Kabhi nahi.. Sach to yeh hai Jodha begum, ki aapki sacchai Jalal jaan chuke hain.. Aur ab aap humesha ke liye Agra aur Jalal ki zindagi se bahar ho jaayengi. Ruqaiyya mocked her and started laughing nefariously. All the other harem women started accusing her of being a characterless woman. "BAS!!! AB HUM JODHA KE KHILLAF EK LAFZ NAHI SUNENGE!" Hamida bursted on all harem women. "Chaliye Jodha.." But Jodha couldn't even get what is happening around her. Her mind was stuck on his cruel and harsh words... "" Begum Jodha ne mughal

saltanat ke saath gaddari ki hai. Ye chori chupe kisi shakhs se milti thi wo bhi raat ke ghane andhere mein. Hum inhe abhi isi waqt Amer lautne ka hukm dete hain.

**FLASHBACK** ENDS

" Unhone humare charitr par ungli uthaai hai maasa. Hum unhe kabhi kshama nahi karenge... Kabhi nahi!!" She shouted. She could still feel the pain inside her heart.. the same heart which started loving Jalal...

*AGRA- JALAL'S CHAMBER'*

"Unhone mughal sultanat ko dhoka diya hai ammijaan. Unhone begum ke aude ko sharmsaar kar diya hai.. Hum unki shakl bhi nahi dekenge" Roared Jalal. By now he had clearly understood that one should never trust anyone.. not even his own shadow. He was not only hurt.. much more than that. He had started trusting Jodha, loving her.

"Jalal... beta hum tumhari ammi hain. Tumhe humse apni takleef chupaane ki zaruraat nahi hain" Hamida said. She put her hand on his shoulders, trying to comfort him.

Jalal turned and immediately hugged her and sobbed in her arms. Hamida carressed her head. She knew he loved Jodha.. and she knew very well that Jodha loves him too. </font>

"Kyun ammijaan... Jab hume unse mohabbat hone lagi thi tab hi kyu... kyun??" He sobbed terribly like a small child. " Jab sab kuch theek ho raha tha tab ye..." 

" Himmat rakho jalal. Sab theek ho jaayega." 

" Kuch theek nahi hoga Ammijaan. " He broke the hug and looked at Hamida with raging eyes. She was fearful of this look of Jalal

" Hum.. Hum Jodha ko talak denge.." Jalal said in a firm yet broken tone.

PRECAP: JODHA RECEIVES PAIGAM FROM AGRA REGARDING TALAK.. JO SHOCKED

Hii Guys I know this is a bit boring but I promise ki agle part mein kaafi saare twists and turns honge.. thode to likes bante hain na yaar.. And this chapter is dedicated to my dearest Nancy di and Shahbhavini di!! The nicest persons I've ever met.. ANd guys I've read almost every story of Akdha and some beautiful writers I know are: Tanhiat, Azra, Pallavi, Indu, Nancy di and Shahbhavini di and Sreshtha di.. I'm sorry I know I've not commented but I love all your works... hats off to you all

Edited by ...Anushka... - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spacexplorer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was so awesome👏

loved it.❤️...   liked jalals pain 😔nd rage...  could understand jos anger nd pain😭...
ruks nd ma😡 should pay 4 deir 🤢deeds wid compound interest...
omg!!!  talak😲... both ja-jo will be shattered  🥺 wid dis decision of jalals ...jalal is gonna regret dis big time when he gets 2 know d truth... 

plzzz update soon 😊nd pm me if possible😳
Edited by dodoneha - 9 years ago
...Radhika... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yup... i liked the plot too! waiting for more!!
please pm me too if possible
...Anushka... thumbnail
Hii Guys...!!!
I just wanna say something: I am tremendously sorry if anyone didn't like this ff.. I know its boring...
Khair... another important note: Guys pls pls pls tell me if you didn't like it or anything else.. it will help me a lot. ANd.. agar bhagwaan ne aur aap sab ne chaaha to I'll update only on weekends as I'm a student and exams.. ufff!!!!
Love you all!!!
😃
...Radhika... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anushka8722

Hii Guys...!!!
I just wanna say something: I am tremendously sorry if anyone didn't like this ff.. I know its boring...

Khair... another important note: Guys pls pls pls tell me if you didn't like it or anything else.. it will help me a lot. ANd.. agar bhagwaan ne aur aap sab ne chaaha to I'll update only on weekends as I'm a student and exams.. ufff!!!!
Love you all!!!
😃

no problem buddy! 😃
...Anushka... thumbnail

Originally posted by: dodoneha

it was so awesome👏

loved it.❤️...   liked jalals pain 😔nd rage...  could understand jos anger nd pain😭...
ruks nd ma😡 should pay 4 deir 🤢deeds wid compound interest...
omg!!!  talak😲... both ja-jo will be shattered  🥺 wid dis decision of jalals ...jalal is gonna regret dis big time when he gets 2 know d truth... 

plzzz update soon 😊nd pm me if possible😳

Thank you thank you thank you so much!! I can't believe it!! Just pinched myself,, its true!! Abhi update kiya and turant hi likes and comments.. will definitely pm u once its done.. i'm feeling blessed!!! love u all!!
...Anushka... thumbnail

Originally posted by: PupCat

no problem buddy! 😃

guys u all are so understanding!! I cant believe its true!! !I thought pakka jute padenge anushka...!!! LOve you al so muchhh!!
...Anushka... thumbnail

Originally posted by: PupCat

yup... i liked the plot too! waiting for more!!
please pm me too if possible

thank you di... Aap sab aise hi encourage karte rahe naa toh definitely I'll rock!! WIll try to update tomorrow... baaki to humari teachers pe depend karta hai.. hehe..😃
Heeralicious thumbnail
Hello my dearest lil sis Anu 🤗

I just visited forum n found your work.. Woow!!! Keep it up my dear..

Superb piece... Hope the MU gets resolved soon.. And ders no talak...

Thanks for dedication lovely..

Hope ur leg is fine and exam went well..

Lotsa love
Nancy

wont b much on IF.. But u keep writing... ❤️
SARA4444 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really  amazing ff 👏
loved it 😃
pm me when you update nxt😃