Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: aanchal57

yay..!!!! me 1st,I was going 2 bed all of a sudden I saw 1 of the pm nd when saw it,,it was urs,again my trade mark #blushing nd all...ur ffs make me blush..

yup nt this time as it was scary bt still I loved it

OMG OMG OMG wht was it...??360 change all of a sudden,i mean I thought u vl drag kalpi kidnapping nd all bt it finished...bt I loved ur update alottt...when I was reading my eyes were big,small,big,small...due 2 shock like prem was tooo fast...he is such a obsessed guy...I loved raghav worry ,his actions nd all...u portrayed his actions BEST,i was like I was moving wid raghav,doing the same actions he was doing like I m wid him...loved kalpi,even in bad time she only remembered raghav...she is such a brave girl dat somehow she managed 2 call chhaya...plzzz don't end this ff soon,give little bit more twists nd turns...
miss K continue soon

Aanchu! πŸ€— I saw your name as the first one to comment and involuntarily a smile came on my lips; and I knew that you'll unres it soon. πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ I am happy that i can make you blush with my updates and that maybe you too love blushing with them.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ But this time it really was a totally different kind of update. πŸ˜† So I am relieved that you loved this type too. πŸ˜ƒ

Was it really that different? 360 degree turn? Raghav scenes were less, so relieved that you could connect with him. I wanted to show his care despite the fact he is away from Kalpi physically. yes, Kalpi loves Raghav too much still and the only person she knew who'd have done anything for her and who could have saved her. She doesn't have that much faith even on her family. No, I am not ending this now or soon. There's still some time for it, and revenge part from Sahil Kapoor is pending still. A few more updates may go before I can end this. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
chahat4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_remix

Ewww!! That was so scary! Prem trying to force himself on Kalpi! Yuck! Thank God the police managed to reach on time!

Lovely update dear! I was so tensed! biting my nail till the end! Phew finally he got arrested. So now what?

Thank you Priya. 😊yes I realised that later that it was too scary! πŸ˜† πŸ˜› But since Prem is all about obsession for Kalpi, and with him taking a bath daily with Kalpi's cut-out I guess this much had to be shown.  Now some more things are still there, Prem has only been arrested till now, his criminal case in court has yet to start; court's trial and verdict are still pending; and till then there's a lot of time for him. πŸ˜› n Revenge track too not complete yet. πŸ˜ƒ
chahat4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: riaka

Mind blowing update.hats off 2 u dear.this prem is worse.😑😑.

Thanks 2 mumbai policeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰. Please Please continue  soon.

Thanks dear. πŸ˜ƒπŸ€— Not only Mumbai Police, but Pune police too. πŸ˜ƒI'll try to continue soon. 
Edited by chahat4u - 9 years ago
appyK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res
unres

One word to describe the update PERFECT... You actually wrote it brilliantly.. loved it how you gave justification to everything leaving no space for doubts for your readers like rags not using chopper and etc...
😲😲 Prem is quite scary.. poor kalpi.. thank god cops came on time.. 
Great update..πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by appyK - 9 years ago
chahat4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunyy

OMG what a power packed update. So now Orem is arrested and what will rags do? He is or isn't married to pakhi? I hope is negative and same thing happens to her that happened to Orem. Waiting for next update.

Thanks! Some questions cannot be answered right now. You'll get answers gradually as the story progresses. But you'll definitely get it. I'll try to update next part soon. β€οΈ

Originally posted by: eishe10

WOW!!! Great update!! Can't believe it that Prem can go this to far to reach Kalpi and Raghav is trying to keep her safe from that idiot Prem. Continue soon πŸ˜ƒ 

Thank you so-so much. πŸ˜ƒYes, Prem is supposed to be an obsessed lover. πŸ˜† he can do anything. πŸ˜› 'll try to update the next part soon.😊

Originally posted by: hathway

uff!! i had to read it in one breath to find that kalpi is safe.   Such a psycho is Prem!!!

Stopped at such crucial movement?.  I wish Raghav would be there, but i think he can't make it in such a short span of time.

Great update!!

Really? Hope you enjoyed it! πŸ˜³ I too was wishing for Raghav to be there and teach Prem some good lessons. πŸ˜†But then practically it wasn't possible for him to reach Pune like a superhero!  Don't worry, Raghav shall have his moments too. πŸ˜› and thank you very much for liking it. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Cinderella81

Awesome update. But waiting to know about Raghav marriage and what happen to Gauri hope she should be safe. Update soon.

Thanks so much dear. I know I am torturing you all for hanging and not giving answers for Raghav marriage! but right now it's not possible for me to answer that question without compromising with my track. But I promise I'll re-think the track and see if I can answer that earlier. πŸ˜Š i'll try to update next part soon. πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks dear. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: sweet1308

Awesome update but keep that b******prem away from kalpi

πŸ˜† Prem shall go for a mini-hibernation! πŸ˜› n thank you for your sweet feedback. πŸ˜ƒ

Thank You Shikha. πŸ˜Š

chahat4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: vasishna

Resss

Unress
heyylooo charu
well d update was a tensious one.. cuz can't expect nythng from this obessed prem ryt.. even though we know dat u won't let him kiss her.. bt he was scary
and nw he won't leave her so easily as he s totally got drowned in obession with her.. let's see wat happens..

Hello Vasishna. Yes, Prem is shown to be a character obsessed with Kalpi and her beauty, to the extent that he even takes bath with her cut-out. So I could not think of any other realistic way to portray the extent of his obsession when he finally confesses his feelings to Kalpi and meets her. I am not sure though if this way was appreciated or not by readers. 

yes, you are right, I would never have let Prem kiss her. but this much Is till showed!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: Shivanie05

Omg omg omg I can't handle this Prem he's a bloody bas***d I'm even mad at rags for letting Kalpi be alone in a different city and knowing what Prem is capably of

LOL. Prem was always an obsessive character. I am sorry if you didn't like it. Rags didn't leave Kalpi exactly all alone. he had requested police to arrest Prem earlier whenever they see him near Kalpi's house. But without an attempt of an offence only meeting someone isn't a crime. So police only agreed to keep a watch outside Kalpi's home in plain clothes. But that too failed due to Prem's evil mind. 

Originally posted by: sumasridhar

Haha way the police bang n the brain of ragz uumma

πŸ˜ƒ Short and sweet but you made me smile with your comment! Thanks! πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ

Thanks. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: Rubz1234

Too good ya. I just hate this prem. n raghav is stupid how can he leave kalpi alone like this.hope everything is fine n rags reaches to kalpi soon.update soon.

LOL. Kalpi left Raghav to reside in Pune, since she couldn't face him with being married to Pakhi. n Raghav did take all the measures with the police and private agencies for Kalpi's security, though they failed to an extent. Because only coming to meet someone isn't a crime until and unless he does something in that meeting to hurt Kalpi. So Police couldn't take any action against him; and for other crimes they didn't have enough proof to arrest him yet.😊 Thank you so much for your sweet feedback. πŸ˜ƒ I'll try to update it soon. πŸ˜Š

Kiaraah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow Charu!  Such an eventful update.  Kalpi manhandled by Prem.  Eww,  I thought I'm gonna puke  when Prem tried to kiss her!  Thank god for the timely intervention of police that he got arrested. How dare he think he will kiss her, obsessive freak! At least Kalpi had the sense to call Chaya,  smart girl!  Prem wanted to kiss her in a garden just like Raghav did. Creepy... .  Hope Raghav makes him rot in jail for even touching his Kalpi. 
singhania thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
My dear Charu, too good yaar.πŸ‘ As soon as I finished reading, I couldnt help myself to say in my Mauritian Bhasha "Mari Bon" meaning more than superb. Yeah u r really one in a million, this update has got everything and it kept the reader's eyes glued to the screen.πŸ‘πŸΌ I coudlnt  guess what would happen next coz usually the readers can imagine the following scene but with u its different and I luv it. Looking forward to your next update,please make it soon yaar & dont forget to PM me. RagNa Forever!!!β€οΈπŸ˜‰
chahat4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: ragna_luv

Wow Charu!  Such an eventful update.  Kalpi manhandled by Prem.  Eww,  I thought I'm gonna puke  when Prem tried to kiss her!  Thank god for the timely intervention of police that he got arrested. How dare he think he will kiss her, obsessive freak! At least Kalpi had the sense to call Chaya,  smart girl!  Prem wanted to kiss her in a garden just like Raghav did. Creepy... .  Hope Raghav makes him rot in jail for even touching his Kalpi. 

I was waiting for your comment. πŸ˜ƒ Even I didn't like it as I wrote it! But then Prem was always an obsessive lover, so I'd to show something to portray his obsession. Couldn't think of any other way! Sorry, if that was a bit too much to read. πŸ˜³ n please be assured I'd have never shown Prem to kiss Kalpi; something else...yes! But never a kiss! Poor Kalpi would have gone in a shock and it'd have taken a much efforts to make her normal again. Even Raghav would've had a tough time then! yes Prem wanted to kiss Kalpi as he'd seen Raghav kissing her, since that image was imprinted on his mind and he wanted to wash off that image; and build a new one of him and Kalpi there instead; and he wanted to wash off any marks of beautiful moments  which Raghav may have given to Kalpi with his own. Hope that makes sense! πŸ˜† n don't worry Raghav is hell angry on Kalpi and so he'll everything he can to make him rot in jail. πŸ˜›
DimpleAggarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Really,this is so scary update..Prem is mad,sadist n πŸ€¬
Chii ...Yuckkk...He want to copy d style n place of kissing also 
But Raghav did all d possible thngs he can do to keep his Kalpi safe❀️
Raghav-Pakhi mrrge is still a big mysteryπŸ˜•
Finally u ended d update wth police arresting prem😊 orelse i cant imagine my
condition w8ng fr nxt update,thnkng n worrying ab8 wht will hppn to kalpiπŸ˜†
scary but awesome update dear😊