Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ariarai

awesome gonna catch up loved it πŸ€—

πŸ€— It is okay Aria. Read when you have free time! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€— β€οΈ
Kiaraah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Charu!  Hope you had a wonderful raksha bandhan.  Nice update by the way. Kalpi is lucky to have a friend like Chaya by her side. Prem is on to mission 'destroy Raghav'. Raghav is also playing along. Stupid Prem,  he doesn't know that Raghav is aware of the whole truth and police is also involved.  Prem is so sure that Raghav will marry Pakhi to save his mother.  He then plans to make Kalpi his. As if Raghav will allow that. Eager to know how Raghav handles the situation.  Will he be able to rescue his mother?  Hope he thwarts Prem's plan to get Kalpi.  
chahat4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: ragna_luv

Hi Charu!  Hope you had a wonderful raksha bandhan.  Nice update by the way. Kalpi is lucky to have a friend like Chaya by her side. Prem is on to mission 'destroy Raghav'. Raghav is also playing along. Stupid Prem,  he doesn't know that Raghav is aware of the whole truth and police is also involved.  Prem is so sure that Raghav will marry Pakhi to save his mother.  He then plans to make Kalpi his. As if Raghav will allow that. Eager to know how Raghav handles the situation.  Will he be able to rescue his mother?  Hope he thwarts Prem's plan to get Kalpi.  

Hi Kiara, I was looking forward to your comment. Many times yours and some others' comments help me to think in the right direction. n yes, I had a good Rakshabandhan, was out of station to my  bro's place. Hope yours was rocking too.πŸ˜ƒ This story is gonna play with my mind a lot. I have an outline which I am not sure readers will like or not. n I'v gotta think minor plots too. Raghav's mother will be safe, the question is how, as he has the task of not alerting Prem also. n Raghav has not this one but his father's revenge also to take care of. So he will play all his cards keeping that in mind also. he may play along for a longer while! I am quite enjoying Prem's character here, I am actually thinking how to bring Prem behind Kalpi more, with police also involved! n legal case on him soon!To tell you the truth kind of afraid.πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Edited by chahat4u - 9 years ago
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I love Kalpi determination to achieve her dreams on her own
Chaya is a amazing friend
I like how Raghav play along with Prem
He is a such a fool. I feel so sad for Raghav when he saw his mom all tied up
I want to see Prem goes on his hands and knees and asked Raghav for forgiveness
That will be a treat for making RagNa suffer
I like how Raghav figured out why prem is doing everything and his message to his Kalpi about the sim was awsome.
Superb update, I love the way u write
Kiaraah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chahat4u

Hi Kiara, I was looking forward to your comment. Many times yours and some others' comments help me to think in the right direction. n yes, I had a good Rakshabandhan, was out of station to my  bro's place. Hope yours was rocking too.πŸ˜ƒ This story is gonna play with my mind a lot. I have an outline which I am not sure readers will like or not. n I'v gotta think minor plots too. Raghav's mother will be safe, the question is how, as he has the task of not alerting Prem also. n Raghav has not this one but his father's revenge also to take care of. So he will play all his cards keeping that in mind also. he may play along for a longer while! I am quite enjoying Prem's character here, I am actually thinking how to bring Prem behind Kalpi more, with police also involved! n legal case on him soon!To tell you the truth kind of afraid.πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Thank you yaar for the sweee...eet reply. Loved it. πŸ€—Yes, I had a blast on rakhi.  Thank you.  So you have quite a few twists up your sleeve. Raghav has to take revenge,  so ya it's going to take time. Kalpi  also gets some time to achieve her dreams.   Legal hassles for Prem.  Good,  serves him right for messing with ragna.  I like the way you are thinking.  In fact I loved it. Don't worry.  I'm sure you will do justice to the story and us, the readers.  After all you are a great writer. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
appyK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update... I just love how this Raghav cares about Kalpi plus he's not brainless..
Great one... Continue soon..πŸ˜ƒ
Illuminatus. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Very nice yaarπŸ‘

I wish the akdoo Ema Cvs take some lessons from you, of how to utilize characters and situations.  you are doing a great job of showcasing the complex situations along side the romance.
😊
update soon. 
AshVarna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful updateπŸ‘ 

Loving the way story is progressing, hope you won't make RS majboor in hands of fate πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Bring it on...can't wait to read how you unfold the revenge plan of RS Vs Prem. 

Am in for all twists & turns just wish you won't make Kalpi pawn in the hands of Prem to weaken RaghavπŸ˜• Please continue soon. Once again thanks for the lovely update
chahat4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Natasha...

I love Kalpi determination to achieve her dreams on her own
Chaya is a amazing friend
I like how Raghav play along with Prem
He is a such a fool. I feel so sad for Raghav when he saw his mom all tied up
I want to see Prem goes on his hands and knees and asked Raghav for forgiveness
That will be a treat for making RagNa suffer
I like how Raghav figured out why prem is doing everything and his message to his Kalpi about the sim was awsome.
Superb update, I love the way u write

Thank You Natasha. You are one of those few, for whose feedback I always wait. πŸ˜Š Prem will certainly be defeated some time, sooner or later, and then I may utilise your idea! πŸ˜ƒ Thank you dear for the appreciation and for liking it. πŸ˜Š β€οΈ