Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ragna_luv

Thank you yaar for the sweee...eet reply. Loved it. πŸ€—Yes, I had a blast on rakhi.  Thank you.  So you have quite a few twists up your sleeve. Raghav has to take revenge,  so ya it's going to take time. Kalpi  also gets some time to achieve her dreams.   Legal hassles for Prem.  Good,  serves him right for messing with ragna.  I like the way you are thinking.  In fact I loved it. Don't worry.  I'm sure you will do justice to the story and us, the readers.  After all you are a great writer. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for encouraging. Gives me the energy to think properly! πŸ˜† πŸ€— I'll try my best to do justice with all of you, and even if I do commit any error, then all f you are always there to correct me. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š 
chahat4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: appyK

Awesome update... I just love how this Raghav cares about Kalpi plus he's not brainless..

Great one... Continue soon..πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you. πŸ˜ƒ Yes CVs butchered an intelligent Raghav Singhania's character so much in the show. it was sad, I am trying my best to give him some spine here at least! πŸ˜† I'll try to update soon and thanks for liking. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š
chahat4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: spontaneousmini

Very nice yaarπŸ‘

I wish the akdoo Ema Cvs take some lessons from you, of how to utilize characters and situations.  you are doing a great job of showcasing the complex situations along side the romance.
😊
update soon. 

Thank you Mini. Now this is one compliment I will always cherish! πŸ˜ƒ EMA CVs learning from me! Wow...😲 πŸ˜Š Thanks for the encouragement sweets. πŸ€— I'll try to update soon.😊 β€οΈ
chahat4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshVarna

Wonderful updateπŸ‘ 

Loving the way story is progressing, hope you won't make RS majboor in hands of fate πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Bring it on...can't wait to read how you unfold the revenge plan of RS Vs Prem. 

Am in for all twists & turns just wish you won't make Kalpi pawn in the hands of Prem to weaken RaghavπŸ˜• Please continue soon. Once again thanks for the lovely update

Thank you so much! πŸ€— No Raghav may be or may not be majboor in future. But if he does, it shall not be to the extent shown in the show. πŸ˜† Prem may target Kalpi because he is also obsessed with her, but till now I have not thought of weakening Raghav. But you never know. πŸ˜‰ Don't worry dearie, in the end Raghav Singhania shall win, not Prem.πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ Thanks again for liking it so much and I will try to update soon. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š
riaka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for an update and for PM.
Lovely chapter. This Raghav has his brain and
its functioning properly. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

chahat4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: riaka

Thanks for an update and for PM.

Lovely chapter. This Raghav has his brain and
its functioning properly. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you dear for liking and commenting. πŸ˜Š
chahat4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharanya0011

res😊

unres
wow beautiful update...
Raghav is well aware of prem actions...
loving it...
want to see what raghav will do..
how will he handle this situation...
so much excited for next chapter..
plz continue soonπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you for liking it.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š I'll try to update soon. Hope I am able to make you happy again in the next update! πŸ˜†πŸ˜› πŸ˜³ πŸ€—
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Such a good update. Curious to know if rags really marries oinkers or does fake marriage. Also if prem finds kalpi and how he woos her.    Waiting impatiently for next update
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Superlike sweetheart!! I am loving this Raghav and his brain... Prem is really evil. Kalpi wants to find job on her own.. πŸ‘
I am pretty sure that u won't make Rags marry that Pakhi... That much trust I have on u and ur creativity.😊

Eager to read more. Update soon.😊
farzy2910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Charu. You going good thus far so don't stress πŸ‘πŸΌ