AsYa (KaBhi) FF Chance One In A Milion Thread #3

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello, 

To all the wonderful people who have read, liked and commented on my story. Your support has brought my FF to its Third Thread. 

Chahat.

Edited by Chahanya - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Appy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats !! πŸ˜ƒ
Final chapter ?! 😲 Edited by SBanoMalik - 10 years ago
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: SBanoMalik

Congrats !! πŸ˜ƒ

Final chapter ?! 😲

Thank you

From first I was very clear only 10 chapters Yet it came to 12 Chapters

There will be an epilogue 

I feel that the story will get a new beginning at the end of this Chapter

This is all I wanted to say through this story - Asad n Zoya each others support system. Their love wins against not what family throws at them but what circumstances throw at them. Them knowingly taking a Chance - One I A Million.

😊😊😊

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Teaser 1 Chapter 12

"Suniye, abhi thodi der pehle jo aapne kahaa wo..." "Jee tehzeeb ke baare mein..." "Nahi, wo nahi uss se pehle." "Bacche ke kasoor ka..." "Nahi uss se pehle!" Zoya said irritatedly. "Mere bedroom mein kya bol gaye the aap?" "Jee, yaad nahi." "Kya aur kaise yaad nahi hai? Bolte bolte kaise bacche ki tarah sisak sisak kar ro rahe the! Bole the na ki aap doosri baar apne baache ko kho nahi sakte." Asad looked down guiltily. "Boliye, bole the ki nahi?" "Jee." "Toh ye doosri baar' ka kya matlab hai?" Asad was still standing with his eyes frozen towards the floor. He said while stil looking downwards. "Sorry, doosri baar aisa nahi boloonga." Zoya was irritated and angry to the very core. She felt like slapping Asad out of his yes, no, sorry mode.

Edited by Chahanya - 10 years ago
zynia890 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice teaser!! So when are you updating??? Edited by zynia890 - 10 years ago
_SmileALot thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahanya

Teaser 1 Chapter 12

"Suniye, abhi thodi der pehle jo aapne kahaa wo..." "Jee tehzeeb ke baare mein..." "Nahi, wo nahi uss se pehle." "Bacche ke kasoor ka..." "Nahi uss se pehle!" Zoya said irritatedly. "Mere bedroom mein kya bol gaye the aap?" "Jee, yaad nahi." "Kya aur kaise yaad nahi hai? Bolte bolte kaise bacche ki tarah sisak sisak kar ro rahe the! Bole the na ki aap doosri baar apne baache ko kho nahi sakte." Asad looked down guiltily. "Boliye, bole the ki nahi?" "Jee." "Toh ye doosri baar' ka kya matlab hai?" Asad was still standing with his eyes frozen towards the floor. He said while stil looking downwards. "Sorry, doosri baar aisa nahi boloonga." Zoya was irritated and angry to the very core. She felt like slapping Asad out of his yes, no, sorry mode.

Why r u teasing the readers...
Does that mean that the child zoya is carrying belongs to asad...as in he is the biological father... I know m not making any sense...plz update so as to fill in some sense in my over active brains...πŸ˜†
Amulya9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congratulations fr d new thread chahat πŸ₯³
Amulya9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahanya

Teaser 1 Chapter 12

thanx fr d teaser ..bt kuch samaj nahi aayingπŸ˜•
 pls update asap😭😭
Edited by Amulya9 - 10 years ago
niharikap thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations.
Update soon.