Frequent Posters

gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
So heart wrenching! Amazingly written ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh man..You are SIMPLY FABULOUS๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..OUTSTANDING BRILLIANT๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..I literally have no words..The turmoil in Ishu's mind.I can really sense it through your storyโญ๏ธ..So realistic and so wonderfully put yaar๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..Amazing..I wish this was an SS..since its an OS I know it ends here..but I would love to read a part written by you where Raman comforts Ishu about this terrible fiasco that has happened with her..You express emotions so BEAUTIFULLY dear..Im a fan of yours..๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
sai14 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This is amazing! The way you described her turmoil gave me goosebumps. You are a brilliant writer! 
priyavin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

This is just too good...

Send it to the channel dear, wish the CVs bring up the turmoil faced by Ishita and then it would be the redemption time for Mrs Bhala and Simmi

Thanks for such a thoughtful and sensitive OS
.ProperPatola thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is fabulous Aani. You were able to have me in teary eyes through your portrayal of Ishu's emotions, her fear just by your beautiful writing!  Brilliant!

I wish the Bhalla family can know even 1% of the turmoil of emotions, the fear Ishita has gone through.
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

outstanding OS aani...my heart went out to Ishu...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Thanks Nikki ๐Ÿค—
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalu79

Excellent Anni๐Ÿ‘

the way u described Ishu pain n suffer was excellent.
I want some intense scene betwn Ishra where Raman get know what all Ishu went thru.

I too feel that attempt of rape is very serious issue n CVs consider it n accordingly show us what is 
realistic n not jst apology from Bhallas n Ishu accepts it.

Thanks Shalu and I do hope the CVs have some sorta scene, something that lets the Bhallas know what Ishita, for Raman to see that the woman he finds the strongest in the world, is too at the end of the day a human who gets scared just like others. And while his proving her innocence does help it doesn't redeem the fact that he made her feel he too doubted her. 
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charmgirl2141

Another beautiful Os. I am officially a huge fan of your fanfics relating to Raman and Ishu. The best part was when she was screaming her husband's name for help and he was there to assist and comfort her to provide her the security only he as her husband can give. Hope we see something like this in a show. I have said it before and will say it again. Thank you for treating us amazing stories this week, these stories have helped us to survive from the current track of yeh hai mohabbatein.

Thank you dear thats sweet of you to say and I think Ishita genuinely feels secure with Raman, given the fact he has saved her from goons on two occasions and never so much as tried to assert his right as a husband on her, even with them being in the same room for 2 months now.

When Parmeet grabbed her that day, she was scared to be alone in the room though the house wasnt empty - but once Raman called all her fears were gone almost in a moment. So thats what made me feel if she does have an episode like this she would want him around.

EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: always_a_TV_fan

Aani... you beat me to it, I was planning to write something similar. But I am glad you did. I wouldnt have been able to verbalise Ishita's plight even half the way you have๐Ÿ˜Š

First - Hats off to your courage on deciding to write about something thats so sensitive, and something that's always difficult to read. No matter how true it is.๐Ÿ‘

You have very aptly described what experts would call PTSD. I shudder at the thought at the residual trauma victims are left with. No matter how old the incident is, some times even a random, innocent reminder takes you back to the place it happened. You remember EVERY detail, every smell, every thing said, the music that was playing, the noises around. I don't believe it ever gets easy. and if the victim has to actually live in the same house, its virtually impossible to lead a normal life.

I would like to make 2 observations from your post, the points I most agreed with:

"Attempted rape is as serious a crime as an actual rape" - the mental trauma is the same. And thats the most devastating effect of this crime.

"She tells him of the foul words he said to her, of him making a mockery- a crude, cruel joke of her infertility as well as how it will not matter if something does happen between them.  Since there would be no side effects - no way for anyone to ever find out anything should they choose not to do it." -  I was already creeped out by Anurag's performance. But when he said this, I actually shed a tear. As if it was not enough that she was being molested by him. Disgust, that's what I felt when he brought in the sad truth of her life in such a callous and demeaning manner... it was like kicking someone when they are already down.

Hey Lucky 

Aww I didnt know you had something in mind, please dont abandon any ideas because of me. I just wrote this because quite honestly I needed too - Anurag had me  creeped out enough to make me want to write this - it wasnt just Ishita' fear that made me do it - it was the sheer cold way he approached her. In times like these the attacker is violent and loud he was  cold and calculated. 

And THAT to me has to leave a more definite mark on Ishita' mind - so yep I decided to have her have flashes/episodes as its called too and suffer from PTSD, which is very much a given in victims of crimes like these - even those who were saved/ unharmed by some miracle in the nick of time.

And I agree about the comment on side effects - it absolutely made me quiver with fear/horror/anger/repulsion name it. I wanted to kill the monster because he thought it convenient. To him this was a benefit of molesting a helpless woman - thinking there would be no evidence of any kind whatsoever in the event should protection fail 

As for the courage - I dont know really if this was something I would brand that, but yes I would laud all my readers and those people who commented on this story for the sheer amount of strength it took to go on with this and write their mind here.

I know it had me drained- mentally and emotionally once I was done, enough that I chose to make replies only now after all this time. As a writer yourself, you must know how it affects one to be in the frame of mind of one' character and here I lived this thing through Ishita' - she became my muse and my own battering ram.

Thanks for the comment once again Lucky this was insightful and beautiful. 
Edited by EkPaheli - 10 years ago
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: ThruMyEyez-Nita

You have a wonderful way with words and every scene that you write comes alive to the reader. Thank you for sharing another wonderful piece with us. 

Thanks Nita