Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
awesome OS!
really heart wrenchi g it was...she relived her nightmare..how she scared for her own home ..how she qants her husband to protect jer frm those filthy hands..her family finally understood the depth of her pain..how bad it hurt her mentally ..she couldnt get out of that moment..nd raman at her side

well written ...!
its wonderful reading ur wrk ..one of best writers i've came across
alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Edited my post on page 1 
EkPagliLadki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
It was outstanding. The pain. The terror. Everything was well portrayed. Would love to see something like this in the show alsoπŸ‘
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Man aani you are on a role

And you write awesome stories

And like I always say quality of your story is so good we can forget what we see on screen

Keep writing
jc_2312 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb OS dear.. πŸ‘ it just made me cry out.. Ur way of writing/narrating is really unique.. i literally felt the pain of Ishu.. 😭 Loved it.. 😊
Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous
loved it
NidhaA thumbnail
No one deserves to be violated and no violater deserves to go 
scot free. How can anyone be so cruel to another human being?
Just because women are physically the weaker gender we are taken advantage off? How barbaric is that?
I just want to hug your Ishita and let her know that she is not alone.
Excellent piece Aani. 
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
OMG. Please tell me i wont cry??
okay. reserved.

Aani, u magiciannn! πŸ€— UFFF how heart-wrenching and amazing was this? i LOVED LOVED LOVED it sooo soo much! Gosh! Ek tou you have this wonderful way with words... and then the emotion, agony.,, fear of Ishita... how visible WAS that.
Reading your intro, i thought it would be more like a breakdown from ishita and a confrontation... silent treatment with her pain, but no! This was something else altogether! Ishita's pain! OH MY GOD! too good Aani! The sight that Raman and the family had to see... i was hoping itd be a bit longer... maybe Raman's inner turmoil too, listening to all that?
but all in all, this was beautiful. If not exactly like that... atleast something close, like Ishita remembering, scared and Raman there for her type of thing i really hope DOES happen in the show!

Aamazingly written! :)
Edited by serendipity. - 10 years ago
-cyndu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Just Amazing! Loved it! :)
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ani
Agreed that Divyanka was FABULOUS!!!

What a beautifully written heart wrenching OS!  It depicts the emotions of someone that went through this horrific crime in the aftermath perfectly!  I so wish that this is a scene shown in YHM..I think it is necessary to get it to the viewers and who better to portray this than Divz!!!

Love your writing and this one touched the heart!!!
Nina