Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
I hate those girls who keeps preaching, reject guy for self respect keeps talking about ghar ki izzat but she never moves on from abusing man, runs after same guy losing own self respect and never thinks for her own step to maintain ghar ki izzat.

I hate those girls who keeps giving eye lock to married man, and meets him on terrace in lonely place after he is married to other girl
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
hahaha joke of the century, love can't happen more than once then how divorces and punarvivah happen πŸ€£  
marty999 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milla

πŸ‘πŸ‘ very well said MartyπŸ‘πŸ‘ See Mayank made mistakes but he trusted his mom that's why I don't fault him much.πŸ˜ƒ  But oh he is a wonderful hubby now and he is proving it day by dayπŸ‘πŸ‘  I love that Gunjan have loved only one man and only one man she has said I love you to it special very special.πŸ‘

πŸ‘πŸ‘ Yes Gunjan don't go around telling  any man that comes around she loved themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Gunjan is smart to know what true love isπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
I am so happy  that  now rachna has bcome interesting topic even in critiques.πŸ˜† love her or hate her u just can't ignore her πŸ˜†   

@mohini

so sorry your topic is diverted to shail vs gunjan to gunjan  rachna  AT πŸ˜†

Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sigh...My bad for even attempting to post something on SSLK forum after a long time. It seems the discussion has diverted from the title of the post. 
Gone are the first few months of SSLK forum when sanity prevailed and it made sense to discuss the storyline. 

I think I'm outta here. 

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: marty999

Rachna forgot about vihaan as fast as she forgot about RajeevπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I hope if she marry kt she doesn't forget about him like the other two.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I mean look at her sister what she is doing to her hubby.  I am loving how Vicky is behaving with Pihu she ask for it and so did Shail and Gunjan knocking Vicky off his feet was greatπŸ‘πŸΌ

Sorry Mohini for again diverting out of topic but the bold made me see red. So if a woman talks nicely to a man sits on his bike . then she deserves the molestation and the public humiliation of having her dress torn  πŸ€’ πŸ€’  , Wow she s a bad woman for talking to men who s not her husband sure she deserves the sexual and physical abuse πŸ€’ and tat s coz she asked for it .. SO going by your logic did Gunjan ask for the acid attack by flirting n being touchy touchy with Mintu ? coz she gave him more signs than Pihu ever did ? so did she ASK for it ???

Also everyone has their own moral compass for few breaking up is wrong , for few forgetting a man who hurt her self respect is wrong but for me smooching an already engaged man is πŸ˜ƒ . 

lets not ruin mohini s topic I apologize again n lets start a new thread πŸ˜†
RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shail very wrong in trusting that guy and ignoring her own family help ..
I love you both Gungan- Rashina , I hope to see the good boding you girls had in early days of SSLK ..Both Mayan-RaBir are very special , I hope to see more of both soon n enough this bhui drama 
flipfl0p thumbnail

Originally posted by: marty999

Rachna forgot about vihaan as fast as she forgot about RajeevπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I hope if she marry kt she doesn't forget about him like the other two.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I mean look at her sister what she is doing to her hubby.  I am loving how Vicky is behaving with Pihu she ask for it and so did Shail and Gunjan knocking Vicky off his feet was greatπŸ‘πŸΌ

I am just shocked. How can a girl say such things like "she invited"? I know, some people spoke this way during Nirbhaya incident too. It is so unfortunate. Roopal broke up with her ex to be with the lead of the show. Can one justify what happened to her and say, she invited this? That would be the cheapest comment in my opinion. 
Edited by bollyfood - 10 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Can I ask something serious. I've been wondering this since the Pihu track started. 
Why is Mayank allowed a divorce but Pihu not? Now I know his case was a different case, but that still doesn't mean there aren't double standards in how the male's situation is treated vs the female's.
Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: likarsh

Can I ask something serious. I've been wondering this since the Pihu track started. 

Why is Mayank allowed a divorce but Pihu not? Now I know his case was a different case, but that still doesn't mean there aren't double standards in how the male's situation is treated vs the female's.

well because mayank did try to save his marriage with charu but she ws hell bent to create ruckus in lives of his family ..yeah i agree to double standards but Murli has always been shown decent and pihu just wants to get a dream lyf which is impossible...

srry fr going out of topic again mohini