Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flipfl0p thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Mohini19

Nothing against the character of Gunjan here. It's just that I wish the CVs can come up with a better track for her than solving problems of a person who is insanely selfish and thanksless (pihu in this case).

And shail seems to have lost it by coming up with this ridiculous idea of sending Vicky after Pihu. I am just amazed at the double-standards of Shail. She simply snubbed Seema and Sangeeta by saying that, "I know what is best for my daughter". But, those of us who have followed the story from the beginning know that how much Shail interfered and poked her nose into when it came to Mayank's marriage with Gunjan. What if Seema had snubbed her at that time by saying something like, "I know what is best for my son".

I know I am saying this. I am finding Seema more realistic and human these days than shail. LOL, what a turnaround. Hahahahaha...

flipfl0p thumbnail
Sorry, could not edit the earlier post. Seema and Sangeeta suddenly turned for good after Charu put Mayank to jail. Their characters of course got redeemed, but it took out the everyday drama quotient of SSLK. They still creating unnecessary misunderstandings, then Mayank manaofying his wife would have continuede the drama and given the necessary romantic dosage. Now creatives always have to bring in external elements like Nathulal, politician, Vicky etc for the drama. The lead pair had to get involved whether it is necessary for them or not, as they don't have anything else to do.
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyfood

Sorry, could not edit the earlier post. Seema and Sangeeta suddenly turned for good after Charu put Mayank to jail. Their characters of course got redeemed, but it took out the everyday drama quotient of SSLK. They still creating unnecessary misunderstandings, then Mayank manaofying his wife would have continuede the drama and given the necessary romantic dosage. Now creatives always have to bring in external elements like Nathulal, politician, Vicky etc for the drama. The lead pair had to get involved whether it is necessary for them or not, as they don't have anything else to do.

Yes ! Dear , they have exhausted all the tracks for one lead pair while the other still has 😆

This is exactly what happens when they do not balance the storyline in time .  Gunjan will not have anything else to do other than disguise herself & beech mein khudo . 😆
flipfl0p thumbnail
It is really bad. A spunky girl like Gunjan got off married so early and made an agony aunt. It killed whatever fun quotient in the show.
flipfl0p thumbnail

Originally posted by: likarsh

Can I ask something serious. I've been wondering this since the Pihu track started. 

Why is Mayank allowed a divorce but Pihu not? Now I know his case was a different case, but that still doesn't mean there aren't double standards in how the male's situation is treated vs the female's.

Pihu does not have any aim in her life or a career to sustain herself. I don't mind being called chauvinist. But if one wants to make independent decisions in life, then let them become independent first. Or else (in this case Pihu) becomes permanent responsibility of her parents.

It is not that Garg family were okay with Mayank's decision. They did oppose Mayank, when he wanted to divorce Charu because he loves another girl. They supported his decision only when they realised his wife is even ready to destroy him. Here, Pihu has not come home being assaulted by her husband.
They have behaved fairly with both the children, according to me.

Edited by bollyfood - 10 years ago
brat2008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZenerDiode

hahaha joke of the century, love can't happen more than once then how divorces and punarvivah happen 🤣  

People really think everybody is married to their first love 😲 95% are not 😕 That means those girls & guys do not have another chance  

So according to some people divorcees are bad but then how come gunjan married a divorcee ??? . For gunjan it was true love & for mayank time pass

Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@liks
 am in favor of Pihu. She is grey character. she does not like her husband but she has her reasons that can't be ignored as woman . if husband can't defend her, can't change himself then she has rights to oppose. and she has problem with his mom too. how come he could ot change his mom. and we dunno what are shades of murli and his mom  but for pihu she loves her sister a lot. and she dint want her sister to face financial problems that s why she had brought rich family rishta for rachna. that was vihan. so she is not negative completely.

hmm but this does not mean she should take divorce as murli is not negative. murli just needs some spice that pihu wants in her hubby
Edited by ZenerDiode - 10 years ago
brat2008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Eris-

Sorry Mohini for again diverting out of topic but the bold made me see red. So if a woman talks nicely to a man sits on his bike . then she deserves the molestation and the public humiliation of having her dress torn  🤢 🤢  , Wow she s a bad woman for talking to men who s not her husband sure she deserves the sexual and physical abuse 🤢 and tat s coz she asked for it .. SO going by your logic did Gunjan ask for the acid attack by flirting n being touchy touchy with Mintu ? coz she gave him more signs than Pihu ever did ? so did she ASK for it ???

Also everyone has their own moral compass for few breaking up is wrong , for few forgetting a man who hurt her self respect is wrong but for me smooching an already engaged man is 😃 . 

lets not ruin mohini s topic I apologize again n lets start a new thread 😆

Eris 👍🏼 Am with you with this .

The above comment shocked me . How can a girl invite molestation on oneself 💔😲. It breaks my heart  to know  people glorify stalkers & molesters

anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ZenerDiode

@liks
 am in favor of Pihu. She is grey character. she does not like her husband but she has her reasons that can't be ignored as woman . if husband can't defend her, can't change himself then she has rights to oppose. and she has problem with his mom too. how come he could ot change his mom. and we dunno what are shades of murli and his mom  but for pihu she loves her sister a lot. and she dint want her sister to face financial problems that s why she had brought rich family rishta for rachna. that was vihan. so she is not negative completely.

hmm but this does not mean she should take divorce as murli is not negative. murli just needs some spice that pihu wants in her hubby

Bang on. I guess they are just not compatible, but i guess both are making an effort. If after making efforts, it still doesn't work out, then divorce is the way. I wish they would have shown Pihu's life at her in laws place, to give us an exact idea of the problem.
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nitzy_21

Bang on. I guess they are just not compatible, but i guess both are making an effort. If after making efforts, it still doesn't work out, then divorce is the way. I wish they would have shown Pihu's life at her in laws place, to give us an exact idea of the problem.

it would have been more interesting if they would have shown pihu thing more 🤔  . pihu story has much more potential . how we can judge only seeing by pihu s side . we should be shown her sasural as well 😕