Oversmart and Rude Shail

Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This woman has been just very annoying lately as far as Pihu is concerned. She is rude when anyone even is asking something out of courtesy. I mean, forget about Gunjan, Seema and Sangeeta, Shail doesn't even feel the need to consult her own husband before executing her STUPID and DUMBEST plan of hiring Vicky for the drama.

Of course, Gunjan has this habit of taking on unnecessary projects and poking in everyone's business. But, in this case, I would side with Gunjan. If I were Gunjan and my Mausi behaves like this, I would be like, "GO TO HELL. Let your daughter's life get spoilt". Like seriously, that is the only way to teach Shail a lesson and bring her down to reality that she is not always right. I am just very appalled that she literally treats Dayal like a nobody. Doesn't he deserve to have a say in Pihu's business. Damn it, he is Pihu's father. Or did Shail bring Pihu in this world on her own magically, LOL.

By the way, I am suspicious that Vicky may not actually be shail's friend's son and is actually some rogue guy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Bang on mohini. shail is proved good for nothing today. I was just waiting for such kinda post.

I just dun get why sneha handed over charge of gunjan ? Why gunjan is not having now self respect if she is scolded once by Shail not to poke nose in pihu s matter?

this way CVs want to prove that only Gunjan is smart girl rest all are dumb. why so unrealistic

when vicky was shown before with shail, it was positive now he has turned as brat just to prove that Shail is wrong and Gunjan is right 😡
-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I just want to through something at Shail everytime she opens her mouth now. I just wanna pull my hair out. 
She thinks she is so smart thinking its fine to talk to everyone rudely just so she can carry out her plan. Did she think about her families respect or Pihu's in-laws? If her in-laws knew they would think Pihu is cheating on Murli or something, doesn't matter if the guy was faking but Pihu was associated w/ that man wasn't she? She's just creating more trouble.
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
only one consistent positive  character til now shail. time to butcher her to prove gunjan as super woman  again
eshasrk thumbnail
If the CV's don't give Pihu's case to Gunjan, how else will they prove how Mahaan and intelligent she is πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘...I am totally fed up of seeing her sticking her nose in everyone's business πŸ˜‘. Why doesn't she just stick with her own business ????
What are they trying to show ??? That only Gunjan has brains and everyone else is brainless
Pihu has her parents and if Shayl feels that what she is doing is good for her daughter than so be it...
Shayl is just as annoying as Pihu these days..., and from wht I can see this Vicky might just turn out to become negative.
Don't know wht Shayl was actually thinking when all this started and why doesn't she share her problems with her husband

Edited by eshasrk - 10 years ago
marty999 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I find shail and both of her daughters to be stupid and selfish.  Gunjan living in that house and helping someone in her home is not poking your nose but caring.  I am sure cvs are not trying to show only Gunjan is smart others just live in their own world and just don't care enough and that is called selfish.  Gunjan I am a proud fan all because of Roopal amazing acting ability. πŸ‘πŸΌ
shalluuu thumbnail
to help person means poking nose..if my sis vl go wrong way n i vl help her to cm right path..it means i m poking.. What a world dear..in joint family care of each othr needed
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey ! Mohini πŸ˜†

Long time πŸ€—

My opinion is this pihu track is written solely to prove that a 19 yr old teenager has all the answers  & solutions to all the problems  including marital problems . After seeing gunjan,s maturity I was wondering why do people say teenage is the most difficult age πŸ˜²πŸ˜² Where most of them make mistakes & error in judgement πŸ˜•

I wish all the teenage kids were as mature as gunjan in their ladakpan πŸ˜†  Life would be easy for moms like meπŸ˜†

Well ! Shail was foolish enough to trust charu in the vikram Mittu track . So am not surprised if she is acting weird  again πŸ€£ Hota Hain hota Hain πŸ˜†

You should make more posts dear & visit the forum often πŸ˜ƒ
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I never had anything against Gunjan, and I've only see nits and pieces of this Pihu track. But yesterday the little bit I saw I was so annoyed mostly at Gunjan, then at Shail, then at the CVs. 
Even I felt Vicky was not shown as negative at first but now Gunjan is shown declaring him to be up to no good, etc etc. Of course they will now show Vicky as the bad guy who turns probably psycho. It annoyed the hell out of me.

Also annoyed at Shail for coming up with this stupid idea in the first place. And did anyone ever really give some thought to Pihu's words when she said she was married off young and didn't finish school? Shail lets her take acting classes in order to give her a false sense of fulfillment, and also so Vicky can do this stuff and she'll go back to her husband. Dayal never really gives Pihu's valid points any credence but is more worried about sending her back. Gunjan and Mayunk, I don't know what the hell they were doing. Some spying and then coaching Murli to be romantic. 

Then there's my annoyance at the CVs for this whole thing. Taking a genuine issue and making this stupid track which never even addresses the serious issues.

And oh, if Vicky is going to be the bad guy, what about Pihu who was also at first going along with some of his advances on her? Of course I guess they will now have her be completely put off and try to put an end to it. While Vicky goes psycho. 

Disclaimer: all of this is from my limited watching of this track. I've FFed through most of it. If I'm wrong about anything, oh well. I don't really care. πŸ˜†
Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: likarsh

I never had anything against Gunjan, and I've only see nits and pieces of this Pihu track. But yesterday the little bit I saw I was so annoyed mostly at Gunjan, then at Shail, then at the CVs. 

Even I felt Vicky was not shown as negative at first but now Gunjan is shown declaring him to be up to no good, etc etc. Of course they will now show Vicky as the bad guy who turns probably psycho. It annoyed the hell out of me.

Also annoyed at Shail for coming up with this stupid idea in the first place. And did anyone ever really give some thought to Pihu's words when she said she was married off young and didn't finish school? Shail lets her take acting classes in order to give her a false sense of fulfillment, and also so Vicky can do this stuff and she'll go back to her husband. Dayal never really gives Pihu's valid points ant credence but is more worried about sending her back. Gunjan and Mayunk, I don't know what the hell they were doing. Some spying and then coaching Murli to be romantic. 

Then there's my annoyance at the CVs for this whole thing. Taking a genuine issue and making this stupid track which never even addresses the serious issues.

And oh, if Vicky is going to be the bad guy, what about Pihu who was also at first going along with some of his advances on her? Of course I guess they will now have her be completely put off and try to put an end to it. While Vicky goes psycho. 

Disclaimer: all if this in my limited watching of.this track. I've FFed through most of it. If I'm wrong about anything, oh well. I don't really care. πŸ˜†

Your post makes total sense dear πŸ‘

Mockery of a very serious issue

You cracked me up with gunjan first spying & then coaching Murli  on romance πŸ€£πŸ€£

Well ! If Vicky does not go the pyscho way how will gunjan be the saver??????πŸ˜•