Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ZenerDiode

only one consistent positive character til now shail. time to butcher her to prove gunjan as super woman again

Shail Shouldn't Have Trusted Vicky.
I Don't Think His Doing The Right Thing.
Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nothing against the character of Gunjan here. It's just that I wish the CVs can come up with a better track for her than solving problems of a person who is insanely selfish and thanksless (pihu in this case).

And shail seems to have lost it by coming up with this ridiculous idea of sending Vicky after Pihu. I am just amazed at the double-standards of Shail. She simply snubbed Seema and Sangeeta by saying that, "I know what is best for my daughter". But, those of us who have followed the story from the beginning know that how much Shail interfered and poked her nose into when it came to Mayank's marriage with Gunjan. What if Seema had snubbed her at that time by saying something like, "I know what is best for my son".

I know I am saying this. I am finding Seema more realistic and human these days than shail. LOL, what a turnaround. Hahahahaha...
Edited by Mohini19 - 10 years ago
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
sister going wrong way so want to help her !!!! Gunjan herself was running from home and desperate to marry  mayank. why dint she get that time sense that she should not go wrong way?
milla thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalluuu

to help person means poking nose..if my sis vl go wrong way n i vl help her to cm right path..it means i m poking.. What a world dear..in joint family care of each othr needed

👏👏 When it comes to my family I would poking my nose anytime.  If my way of caring it poking my nose then so be it.   Go screenspace queen rock the screen.👏👏
Colt.Pixy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mohini19

Nothing against the character of Gunjan here. It's just that I wish the CVs can come up with a better track for her than solving problems of a person who is insanely selfish and thanksless (pihu in this case).

And shail seems to have lost it by coming up with this ridiculous idea of sending Vicky after Pihu. I am just amazed at the double-standards of Shail. She simply snubbed Seema and Sangeeta by saying that, "I know what is best for my daughter". But, those of us who have followed the story from the beginning know that how much Shail interfered and poked her nose into when it came to Mayank's marriage with Gunjan. What if Seema had snubbed her at that time by saying something like, "I know what is best for my son".

I know I am saying this. I am finding Seema more realistic and human these days than shail. LOL, what a turnaround. Hahahahaha...

that is how gunjan is also unrealistic character . she hid all vihan thing when she was blackmailed. and what she has right again for pihu and rachna s lives? why she should decide pihu's class should be stopped or continue?
marty999 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milla

👏👏 When it comes to my family I would poking my nose anytime.  If my way of caring it poking my nose then so be it.   Go screenspace queen rock the screen.👏👏

👏👏 Yes the queen is back about time too.  I love her for caring and she is trying to help which is never a wrong thing.👏
Colt.Pixy thumbnail

Originally posted by: likarsh

I never had anything against Gunjan, and I've only see nits and pieces of this Pihu track. But yesterday the little bit I saw I was so annoyed mostly at Gunjan, then at Shail, then at the CVs. 

Even I felt Vicky was not shown as negative at first but now Gunjan is shown declaring him to be up to no good, etc etc. Of course they will now show Vicky as the bad guy who turns probably psycho. It annoyed the hell out of me.

Also annoyed at Shail for coming up with this stupid idea in the first place. And did anyone ever really give some thought to Pihu's words when she said she was married off young and didn't finish school? Shail lets her take acting classes in order to give her a false sense of fulfillment, and also so Vicky can do this stuff and she'll go back to her husband. Dayal never really gives Pihu's valid points any credence but is more worried about sending her back. Gunjan and Mayunk, I don't know what the hell they were doing. Some spying and then coaching Murli to be romantic. 

Then there's my annoyance at the CVs for this whole thing. Taking a genuine issue and making this stupid track which never even addresses the serious issues.

And oh, if Vicky is going to be the bad guy, what about Pihu who was also at first going along with some of his advances on her? Of course I guess they will now have her be completely put off and try to put an end to it. While Vicky goes psycho. 

Disclaimer: all of this is from my limited watching of this track. I've FFed through most of it. If I'm wrong about anything, oh well. I don't really care. 😆

arre liks dear why to worry? if vicky goies phycho, gunjan he na all in one 😆🤣     only one work is left for her now. baby sitting 😳😆  

I would have really liked if shail would have solved this issue but as usual now tracks are converted to Gunjan 😳😆 

Gunjan first she became champa, now burkhe wali, what is next her avatar 🤣
Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalluuu

to help person means poking nose..if my sis vl go wrong way n i vl help her to cm right path..it means i m poking.. What a world dear..in joint family care of each othr needed

I guess we all are entitled to our opinion. To me, it is poking nose. To you, it may not be. And that's fine. 
Colt.Pixy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mohini19

I guess we all are entitled to our opinion. To me, it is poking nose. To you, it may not be. And that's fine. 

👏👏👏👏  great to see you balanced gunjan fan
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This show has always been logic ki watt. The characters have no consistency, today they are one way, tomorrow other side of theirs is seen. This was a very good track, if it had been handled properly, by showing both Pihu and her husband at fault and both realising it.