Indian people are stupid (fine some Indians are stupid)

ILoveFERNANDO thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
WTH πŸ€’ I just read this:

Priyanka's new single in third spot on Itunes India

The going is great for actor-singer Priyanka Chopra. She is out with her third solo single "I can't make you love me", which made it to the No.3 spot on Itunes India in less than 24 hours.

πŸ˜† People actually pay to listen to her crap? You can listen to it for free on youtube! πŸ˜† You can even download it from free from youtube (clipconverter). WTH...good job people! Making the rich more rich πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Indians are the smartest people in the world Sana...πŸ‘
.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 You're back. πŸ˜†
ILoveFERNANDO thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Indians are the smartest people in the world Sana...πŸ‘

ofcourse they are...they always run to the cinema...cinemas are housefull. those poor people in mumbai will sell their kidneys to get money to watch salman's bakwaas ho and ek tha bakwaas...

kaash my parents would allow me to spend their hard earned money on going to the cinema and making KJO more rich than he already is. But i can't blame them can I? My mum wakes up at 5 am in the morning showers, cleans the house and washes clothes and makes breakfast and leaves for work at 7 am. She comes home at 7 pm and then she has to cook and then she does the dishes and has to go to bed cuz next morning she will have to wake up at 5 am.

My dad who suffers from diabetes, high blood pressure and is slowly becoming really old cuz he keeps forgetting stuff we tell him πŸ˜­ wakes up at 4 am in the morning does his puja and has to leave at 5 am to drive a huge bus. Yesterday he was so tired he literally forgot to pick up 20 schoolkids that were waiting for the bus. He comes home at 10 pm (he gets a three hour break in between but can't come home cuz he works 2 hours away from where we live).

so sorry to the bollywood actors...i can't waste my parents money on you all.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ILoveFERNANDO

ofcourse they are...they always run to the cinema...cinemas are housefull. those poor people in mumbai will sell their kidneys to get money to watch salman's bakwaas ho and ek tha bakwaas...

kaash my parents would allow me to spend their hard earned money on going to the cinema and making KJO more rich than he already is. But i can't blame them can I? My mum wakes up at 5 am in the morning showers, cleans the house and washes clothes and makes breakfast and leaves for work at 7 am. She comes home at 7 pm and then she has to cook and then she does the dishes and has to go to bed cuz next morning she will have to wake up at 5 am.

My dad who suffers from diabetes, high blood pressure and is slowly becoming really old cuz he keeps forgetting stuff we tell him πŸ˜­ wakes up at 4 am in the morning does his puja and has to leave at 5 am to drive a huge bus. Yesterday he was so tired he literally forgot to pick up 20 schoolkids that were waiting for the bus. He comes home at 10 pm (he gets a three hour break in between but can't come home cuz he works 2 hours away from where we live).

Sana...u have an awesome and hardworking family...but people like to entertain themselves...watching of movie of my choice is not necessarily throwing away money...people who work hard need some relaxing time too...right?
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
wo dekh raha ha who is stupid πŸ˜†
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
may be her song crap for u not for others πŸ˜† ya right 
Debarati7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why has anyone not written "Aye Chal" here yet..No one writes it where its suits the most..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debarati7

Why has anyone not written "Aye Chal" here yet..No one writes it where its suits the most..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Khoobsorat baat achi yaad dilaye

AYE CHAL πŸ˜† TM 
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILoveFERNANDO

So you love Fernando right ? How will you come across his existance in the first place ? Lemme guess, a computer or a television ?

So amidst all these hard-work your parents do ( and probably you too ), you bought yourself some stuff to get entertained right ? So what's wrong if they do πŸ˜ƒ Also, the movie ticket price in some theatres are minimal like 20/30 even now.. Once or twice a year, spending 50 rs. on movies to get entertained doesnt make them fools I believe ! 😳