Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niki795 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: .Ashleydevlin.

Thank you niki, once again😳😆...yes, i hope to post next part soon. As i mentiond above, regretfully i will not be able to send any pms😳 but there won't be any need as i will be posting regularly😊

I think pm won't be a problem...😊
will follow it
ruhakhan thumbnail
oh astha is missing shlok 
nd anjali is worried abt the attachment of shlok nd astha 
lets see wat happens next 
do update soon
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Finished reading the entire thing
Such a cute and lovely story
It's so different and it's awesome
Can you tell me how old is shlok and aastha?
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Another cute update... Astha is really a  darling! you know what i dont know what is there in your mind but in situations like these when you spend your entire childhood in the care of a man you can actually end up falling in love with him as you grow. But for the guy you still are that little tiny he once used to play with... complicated relations... but thats my thinking! 
Update soon!
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: charanyaaj

Can someone help me wat s the age diff between shlok and aastha

i guess in college one is 17 or 18 and Astha is a baby so perhaps there is a difference of 17 years or so... i am not sure!😳 i guess the writer can clear this here.
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: .SajnaVe.

awesomee updateee 

Thank you😊
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: rbb1

nice update thank you

Thank you😊
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: logambika

nice update...

Thank you😊
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sreekailas

Ur story is really nice..loved reading it..but onetng,aastha is a baby n anjali has already startd concering about her realatn wid shlok!

Thank you for liking it😊. Possibly,its too soon but may be being mother there is some sixth sense warning her for possible trouble in future. Anjali does not take shlok and astha's relationship in a negative light. she is just worried for astha,its not everyday a child go mute because they are missing someone so much. So, she is concerned.
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aishaa3

Awsm update😊 anjalis worries r so right...Cant wait for shlok to b back n try to manaofy astha😃 btw 1questn😛 do kids start talkng so much at the age of 3? I hv nevr hd much interactn wid so smal childrn so jus curious😆

Thank you😊..it depends on the individual kid. Some speak early while other late. But roughly they start saying words around nine months and 13 months of age. yes, they speak quite a lot to people they know😆