•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
guys I know even I miss all that comedy and fights! but show name is relationship status: its complicated so there has to be a couple and made paired with the show was about relationships and all that not girls vs boys. its a lil bit about but its about girl and boys perspective in a relationship n etc etc.

I am loving them as couple!! jo and maddy! I wanted them to be as couple from the start. and I loved how jo started making this relationship as better then any. and now after maddy has realize hes also trying to doo! and I am also liking how rocky and urvashi's understanding is been developed! 😊

and I just loved the actor who is playing rocky, his acting is superb. and rocky is my fav from the start. he soo funny becx of him the show has its own life and its really funny with his lines and expression!!

my fav two line which made laugh like hell! of rocky were
(when bappa says to maddy mein bhi kya bhaiss key saath bheem Baja raha hoon, I think that's what at end he said) and loved rocky's respone 'abbey hum ney kab sey bhais paali hai, aur tum ney mujehy bataya kyun anyi key humney ek bhais paali hai'!!! 🤣

other one was with urvashi that "tum kya namak wali toothpaste laga key ayi ho, key merey jaley huye per namak shirak rahi ho!!😆 lol hahaha too good!!

this show is quite entertaining I eman its not that happening as it was earlier but still its worth watching and you enjoy a lot. and with all those depressing things going on nowadays on tv atleast there are some shows which doesn't make you more depress and gives you a good laugh out and you feel good about life!!