Users

Frequent Posters

shariqash thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
That was so beautiful! Plz do continue.
What_the thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Awww!! I could feel my heart squeezing painfully, as I read. 
I think despite the a$$hole that rudra tends to be on this show, your os and the way you described all that he is going through.. we all could feel his anguish as he is separated from his Paro..

Kudos for rendering his emotions so beautifully.. 👏 

So 5 phrases in bold. 5 vows broken already? im very excitedly looking forward to the explanations and the remaining 3 vows...so please dont be cruel and make us wait! if part 2 is ready, give it up already!!

I'm in inspiration heaven btw..what with a lovely episode today and an awesome OS from niyoti...Insha allah, will be able to put up something soon!

Cheers
What_the
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Whoa! This one was intense! The emotions of the characters were almost palpable. Can't wait for the next part (and hopefully a happy ending)!
niyoti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: What_the

Awww!! I could feel my heart squeezing painfully, as I read. 

I think despite the a$$hole that rudra tends to be on this show, your os and the way you described all that he is going through.. we all could feel his anguish as he is separated from his Paro..

Kudos for rendering his emotions so beautifully.. 👏 

So 5 phrases in bold. 5 vows broken already? im very excitedly looking forward to the explanations and the remaining 3 vows...so please dont be cruel and make us wait! if part 2 is ready, give it up already!!

I'm in inspiration heaven btw..what with a lovely episode today and an awesome OS from niyoti...Insha allah, will be able to put up something soon!

Cheers
What_the

I had the vows in front of me, trying to decide how he'd break them. The bold phrases are more the words he wishes he could say but doesn't. I was hoping to convey that he has broken the vows through his actions in the past or the way he responds or feels about things as his time with Paro has progressed. It's hard to have them broken one by one because they all seem to be interconnected.

When he was subconsciously remembering the softness of her skin it brings to mind the vow of not falling prey to her beauty. 

When he silently conveys that he will carry her trunk it brings to mind the vow where he said he'd never hear her pleas. Here she was never verbal, at least not to him and still he senses what she wants and heeds her.

He brought her the mirror just because she looked at him with those big doe eyes and a wistful smile, (and he wishes she would keep it now), brings to mind the warning he gives her not to desire anything from him, but here he had already read her desire, though it was for a material thing.

This is a product of restlessness and insomnia. It totally made sense in my head😆

Thank you for the feedback😃
Edited by niyoti - 10 years ago
Suni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So, so touching! I'm sitting here feeling so sad and my heart is heavy. You write so beautifully. She's only going to Birpur for a visit right? She would never leave him. Can't wait for part 2.
malkasub thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Intense feelings. Beautifully written. Could feel his misery. Wonder what was running in her mind. Hope shes not leaving him for good.

binimoti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Aww that was so sad, nicely written.
naz1123 thumbnail
So Amazingly Heartwrenching!! I can feel his aching...her timidness...beautiful.
Pls update soon!!
YellowBoots thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
I read this yesterday soon after you posted it. I swear I thought I had commented on it, evidently IF ate it up.
This is so beautifully written and how I wish something like this actually plays out on the show. Do you have an index of all your writings?
love14356 thumbnail
Great. Can't wait for the next one.