SS: Unraveled. *COMPLETE* 22/4/14 - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinguunique thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
That was an amazing OS! Please update soon :)
niyoti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chotidesi

Niyoti, you're fabulous. Amazing. Wonderful. Fantastic. Phenomenal. I'm running out of positive adjectives. I want this to happen. I want him to realize her loss deeply, to feel it within every part of him- and then I want him to manaofy her and make her come back with him. Not by force, but of her own will.

This line: Paro was packing. With an unaccustomed nervous flutter of his heart he  concluded that the trunks looked far too heavily stuffed for a short trip away.

You've depicted his noticing that she doesn't seem like she's going to come back very well. The nervous flutter- the tightening of his heart- everything tells him that something is wrong, that she is planning on leaving him. And it hurts him, and you've shown that so, so well. 

I also really liked this line: The wide smiles that had earlier been bestowed freely had been replaced by cautious ones and for a man who had vowed to keep his distance he felt the loss far too keenly.

He promised her he'd keep his distance, but I think he'll start living for her smiles and her laughter- This line just stuck out to me. She's so generous with her love right now, I want to see how it'll be when she's hurt by him, when she doesn't want to win him over- when he has to do that.

Wonderful job, Niyoti- Every time, you set the standard higher. 

Choti! What an amazing morale booster you are woman!

Thank you so much for all the adjectives. They are much appreciated ( with an accompanying lopsided smile) and I'm truly humbled.

There is only so much hurt a person can take before they start building walls again. Unconditional love cannot be erased, there is always an ebb and flow, but it's never truly gone. One can grow cautious though. If remedied at the right moment i think it can always be salvaged.

I want Rudra to feel the depth of his emotions too.

Thank you so much!
zanayaforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreya_rc

Fantastic niyo !! I always knew u r the gem !! hihi.

by the way, dookhi kahani as a gift !😲yeh tho cheating !! waise main bhi yehi kiya thrice...so chal maaf kar diya , since this judaai is really very very needed to wash off rudra's akadh !

Shreyu thu kuch math bol..ek chotta sa s
alternate scene mangke kithne din hua 😑 ..nahi likhi na
HaRul-lover thumbnail
a very beautiful OS  heart wrenching though
niyoti thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettypri

This is beautifully written...and I hope we get to see Rudra realise his feelings without Paro going away in the show!

Loved the way his thoughts went and the unsaid words that hung between them...reflected in his actions!πŸ‘

Thanks Pri😳

@Bold: I was hoping to convey exactly that and i'm glad that it came across. Although i did put a disclaimer at the bottom saying the thoughts weren't dialogues
niyoti thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreya_rc

Fantastic  niyo !! I always knew u r the gem !! hihi.

by the way, dookhi kahani as a gift !😲 yeh tho cheating !! waise main bhi yehi kiya thrice...so chal maaf kar diya , since this judaai is really very very needed to wash off rudra's akadh !

Thanks Shrey!😳
niyoti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

OMG Niyoti...tht definitely pulled at the heart string!πŸ˜­πŸ‘

😳
niyoti thumbnail

Originally posted by: zanayaforever

Rudra's pain was so tangible; now i am feeling a weight in my chest πŸ₯Ί ..
i was confused about d bold lines..may be u shud mention it in d beginning..
And pls niyo,don stop like dis,both going separate ways.. 😭 ..sequel chahiye abhi ke abhi..

I was hoping to convey his feelings through his thoughts and the words he never uttered. Hence no dialogues πŸ˜³ Part 2 will be up shortly.
SherryGS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
So touching! I wanted to cry!
Please read my OS roti and aloo sabzi, if you get a chance. I have a similar scene but yours is sooo much better!!! Great job!
bebo2050 thumbnail
nice one !
thnak god there is a part two or less i wud be sad .πŸ₯Ί