The hurt of love - IshRa OS

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Based on yesterday's precap!!

The hurt Of love

It was a long hectic day for Ishita. From performing her first kanjak pooja at the bhalla house in morning to taking Raman's anger and mood swings over the land bidding issue and then  in the evening facing a near death situation in the curfew and bringing a new life to existence. So much happened in a single day. And her heart would pound with blissful pain as she thought of what all she got today. A mother in a mother-in-law...a daughter who was ready to face the world for her ...and a family that took pride in her...their eldest daughter-in-law. "thankyou murgan" she  whispered looking towards the sky as a gentle smile crept to her lips. It was surely on of the best days of her life. But what she ought to do next was a "task". In making her entire family happy there was one person she had royally pissed off. And sadly today she could not even shout at him or blame him, for his anger was justified to an extent.

Taking in a deep breath and requesting murgan to save her from the devil's pawns, she entered her bedroom with a first aid box. As soon as she saw him she let out a heavy sigh. He had tossed off all his stuff on the bed and delved into his cupboard angrily. It was not going to be easy. Biting on her lower lip, she walked up to him and faced his back. "Raman..."  she called in her soft voice but even before she could say anything else, he walked out of the room giving her a cold stare.Her face almost fell off. She was taken aback as what she expected was a fit of anger from his side but he actually walked off without saying a word to her. What was wrong with him? "Ye raavan kumar ko kya hua hai...iski tabeyat to theek hai" she mumbled talking to herself.

Before she could even fathom the reason behind her husband's bizarre behavior, she saw him walking back into the room. Keeping the first aid box on the side table she decided to approach him more firmly this time. She made numerous attempts to start a conversation but failed each time as he refused to see her in the eye. Wherever he walked she walked behind him until he finally turned around to give her a stern look.

"whats your damn problem" he cringed in anger.

"Raman main kitni der se apse baat karni ki koshish kar rahi hoon aur aap hain ki..."

"Oh really?? Kyun apko aisi kaunsi zaroori baat karni thi mujhse Dr Ishita Bhalla???As if I am really important. Then why waste your precious time over me" he taunted and turned away from her.

Ishita felt bad as he was not totally wrong this time. She had indeed been too careless and acted in a stupid way. And all that caused so much trouble to him. Mustering up some courage she took a deep breath and begun to speak, "Raman main janti hoon ki meri wajah se aaj apko bahut pareshani hui hai. I was so stupid ki main aise bina soche samjhe curfew mein chali gayi. Aur in sab cheezon ki tension ki wajah se apko apna sara important kaam chod ke mujhe dhoondhne ana padha. I am really sorry Raman. I was so stupid. I really am very sorry..." she said.

Raman seethed in anger as she spoke those words. He could not believe she was sorry for causing trouble to his work and schedule. What a loony woman she was, he thought. Infuriated, he turned around in anger and pinned her against the wall. Ishita could barely find time to understand what was happening to her when she saw his face, hardly an inch away from hers. For a second she could not breath.

"What do you think of yourself" he flinched pressing her wrists hard against the wall. He was close enough now that she could feel the heat of his breath bouncing off her. Her body squirmed. Tightened. Her heart beat against the confines of her chest.

"Raman you are hurting me" she moaned trying to free herself from his hold. He pushed her back and held her arms more firmly. "HURT! Ohh pls atleast tumhare jaisi aurtein iske bare mein baat karti hui achi nahin lagti."

Ishita was not able to understand his such intense reaction. Why was he so furious. She constantly tried to free herself from his hold only to be pushed back by him with more force. More than torturing her body, his intimacy was torturing her mind.

"Tum jaisi aurtein sirf doosron ko path padha sakti hain.But jab khud par aye to sab hawa. Mujhe har samay lecture deti rahti ho ki ruhi ke bare mein socha karo.Aise kaam mat kiya karo jisse Ruhi ko taqleef ho. Aur khud. Khudne itni badi bewakoofi karne se pehle ek baar bhi nahin socha. Badi doctor banni firti ho ye akal tab kahan gayi thi jab gaadi uthakar dango ke beech mein bina soche samjhe chal padi thi. Ek baar bhi nahin socha ki agar tumhein kuch ho jata iss parivar ka kya hota. Tumhare amma appa ka kya hota. Ruhi ka kya hota. Kya karta main kaise sambhalta use. Jab woh mujhse apni ishima ke bare mein poochti to kya jawaab deta usse...Ek baar bhi nahin socha! Ki uss bachi ka kya hota!! Aur mera kya...!!!!" His voice broke as his mind registered what he was about to say. Feeling overwhelmed, he choked on his own voice. He felt as if some spirit had suddenly entered his body and made him say all those words. Exhausted and stunned, he loosened his grip on her and looked away. Ishita too was shocked for a few passing seconds. She had never seen this side of him. Never seen him so vulnerable. Why did he say she didn't think about him?Was he afraid to lose her? Was it the fear of something happening to her that caused him so much of trouble and not being disturbed at his work as she had thought earlier? Was this concern just for Ruhi or there was more to it.  She had no answer.

Silence descended upon the two of them as the implications of the moment they just shared hit either one equally hard. Raman had crawled into his bed next to Ruhi , while Ishu snuck a few glances at him from behind her book, acting to read. Few minutes later he was fast asleep. Once assured he was no longer awake, she tiptoed over to his bed. He looked so innocent curled up in his sleep. Ishu could not believe she was thinking all that for him. She literally had to shake herself out of her stupor to realize that why she got the first aid box for him. While searching for her in the curfew he had got involved in a brawl with some goons and got bruises and cuts all over his arm. She gently trailed her fingertips along his wounds and looked at him gingerly. "I am sorry to hurt you like that Raman" she sighed as a lone drop of tear stung the corner of her eye. Careful not to disturb his sleep she dabbed a good amount of antiseptic cream over his wounds and quietly pulled the covers back over him. A complacent smile spread across her face as she watched the two most special people of her life sleep curled to each other. Dimming the lamp of her side she too slid in. This time, not on the couch. But the bed!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
reservedd
YAYY IM BACKKK πŸ˜ƒ
Okay so, this was genuinely a complete treat to read last night! πŸ˜ƒ
Very very well done Malika! & YAYY! YESSS! Your dialoguesss, just how it was in the show! Ruhi, Amma, Appa... and the hesitant 'mera kya hota..." ☺️
UFF <3
i LOVED LOVED LOVED Raman's blasting out at Ishita! So so genuine. And Ishita, like the sweet intellectual that she is. haha, realizing her fault & shes so innocent and so considerate, she thought he was angry because of his work... aww. Typical of what Ishita would expect of Raman, but baby... ab "EHSAAS" ka seed bow ho chuka hai... you DEFINITELY come BEFORE work now! 😳

I absolutely loved reading it. Beautiful! <3
Edited by serendipity. - 10 years ago
eternalasha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh Malika that is touching and well written.  Love the part where Raman expresses himself, then Ishita realizes and then the silence where they let it seep in. Edited by eternalasha - 10 years ago
paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Love the way you write. Have gone back and read all your works in the YHM forum and they are really good β­οΈ

Loved the way that Raman "almost" admitted that he was worried ... if only these Hindi soap male leads could go a step further from the "almost" πŸ˜›

Am hoping that Raman's concern in the show is not ignored in the wake of all the delivery drama and he does confront Ishita on how she scared him to hell ... though doubt he is going to say the "right" things even if he does decide to confront her πŸ˜†

Edited by paru_rox - 10 years ago
shalu79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Very well written. Good expression of emotion. Wish to see such scene in d show. Loved it
.ProperPatola thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was Brilliant. Loved their confrontation...and how Raman's subconcious feelings came out. Beautifully written and very expressive
Ram-an-tic.Moi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautifully written! Loved Raman's "almost" confession. Hope they show his fear & concern just as well on the show too!
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
res πŸ˜³
EDITED

Mallu πŸ€—

this was such a cute OS. And Yay *hi5* we both wrote something similar Raavan blasting Ishita for her carelessness and Ishita taking his anger silently for the first time because she knows he is right and he was scared because of her.

What I liked the most was the end of the OS though - she got into bed on her own and not Ruhi ke liye πŸ€£ I swear sometimes I have the most absurd things pop into my head that IshRa can do and label as Sirf Ruhi ke Liye πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ 

Write more hon, I miss your stuff πŸ€—
Edited by EkPaheli - 10 years ago
_symphony thumbnail

Originally posted by: uamaz

Wonderful πŸ‘

thnkss dear 😊😳
_symphony thumbnail

Originally posted by: eternalasha

Oh Malika that is touching and well written.  Love the oart where Raman expresses himself, then Ishita realizes and then the silence where they let it seep in.

Thnks for the sweet comment dear...glad you liked it 😊