Sandhir FF (dark): DARK DOMINATING MARRIAGE (Part 5 Update)

LoveYourself thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
This is dark FF. I might change the name in future. And some of you might not like it. To people below 18 years, read at your own risk. But beware, you parents don't stalk your internet surfing.πŸ˜‰

PART 1 : PG 1
PART 2:  PG 5
PART 3:  PG 9
PART 4:  PG 12
PART 5:  PG 16
******************************************************************************************************

PART 1:

She stood in front of the dressing mirror and she was amazed at herself. Never ever in her dreams, had she thought that she would look so beautiful. She was a normal girl who wore simple clothing and never bothered with grooming and stuff. The country's best  and the most expensive designer had made the ghagra that she had worn. It was quite heavy with the various precious jewels embedded onto it. Hell, she didn't even knew the names of the jewels. Equally heavy were the jewellery that she had worn. She had carried it the entire day. She remembered the events of this day, how much she had waited for this day to arrive. Her lips curved into a smile looking at the mangalsutra and the vermillon that finally rested on her body.

Just then, her boyfriend, oops now  her husband arrived in the honeymoon suite that he had booked for this special and much hyped night. She couldn't deny that he looked smoking hot. She had even witnessed some of the guests drooling over him, during the wedding. He smirked at her coming closer towards her and her smile disappeared. Before, she could turn back to face him, he held her from behind. 

Randhir: Hi, Mrs Sanyukta Randhir Shekhawat. Wassup?

She had butterflies in her stomach, upon his touch. Her new name sounded so good, esp from his mouth. But, she sensed something else. She sniffed and instantly understood that he was drunk. She tried to free herself from his clutches but he had held her tightly. Finally, she managed.

Sanyukta: "Randhir, You're drunk!"

Randhir: "So? Stop behaving like a normal caring wifey and asking me questions. There's no use, you see and..."

Sanyukta realized that it was a total waste of time to argue with him in this state. She moved to go when he held her elbow and pulled her back to her original position.

Randhir: "How many times have I told you, that nobody walks out while I am talking. Cut the formalities and get into the bed."

Her eyes shone with fear, while she tried to free herself from his grip.

Sanyukta: "Randhir, please! I am tired. I need to sleep."

Randhir: "Yes, even I need to sleep...with you. It's my right, damn it. You see this? (He said raising holding her mangalsutra) This thing has given me the license, the right to do anything with you, anytime, anywhere."

Tears rolled down her cheeks.He pinned her to the wall and raised her hands above her head. He gritted his teeth in anger.

Randhir: "What happened, huh? Getting scared? Get used to it. From now on, your days and esp nights, will be filled with pain. And you won' be able to escape from me. Try me!"

She struggled trying to free herself and pleaded him.

Sanyukta: "Randhir please. I really want to work on this marriage, give a chance to it. But not like this. Not when I see hatred in your eyes for me. But, when I see love..."

Randhir: "Shut up! or I'll wack you left and right that you won't be able to show your face to anybody."

She trembled with fear.

Randhir: "Time for sweet talks with wifey is over. Now time for some action."

He pulled her dupatta with enough force that it came out effortlessly. She tried to take it back but he had thrown it somewhere very far. She pushed him with all her might, but it was same as pushing a wall. He held her waist and pulled her to him. He pulled the strings of her ghagra and opened it, in the process, tearing a portion of the ghagra.

He pulled her head, and was coming closer for a kiss. She immedately grabbed a small table lamp and hit on his head. He was sent behind some two to three steps and she grabbed her ghagra which was going to fall off her body and ran into the bathroom, latching it. 

Randhir: "How dare you Sanyukta? How dare you? "

He banged his fists to the door and the door shook due to the shock.

Randhir: "You...I am not going to leave you! Just remember. You are going to pay for this real bad."

Meanwhile, she sat on the floor of the bathroom, crying profusely.

****************************************************************************************************

So, yaa. This is it. Should I continue? Comments please. πŸ˜›
Edited by LoveYourself - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shwetasaddahaq thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeahh ... m d first... ⭐️
nyc concept...πŸ‘
but m confused... dey were in a relationshp... still he is behaving like dis... eagerly waitin for d nxt one...
Plz update soon n pm me if possibl...😊😊
--Kkkhushiii-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yay I love dark FF 
They r interesting!!
Plz continue soon
kri1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG. I LOVE IT! PM MEE WHEN YOU UPDATE!

I am literally so happy because of today's sandhir filled episode. I totally saw the possessiveness in Our RANDHIRS eyes!!!gaaahh! So excited
LostInFantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
plz continue...
update soon...
tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
continue n do pm me... 
i like this ff concept
Rekha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice one...
but seeing the contrasting Randhir from the randhir in sanyus thoughts...I really got scared...
Thanks for the pm...
So many mysteries to be unfolded!!!!!!!!
Keep writing...and updating...With Love Rekha!!!!!
shalini_shakti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Seems interesting...!!!
I love dark FF's...
Do continue...
Love
Shalini
arvifan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow amazing dear...please continue soon..
And if possible do pm me 😊
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
he was her bf???? so why behaving like he hates her? okay..this is interesting..plz continue