Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
I am SO glad that our opinions match..!! πŸ€— 

I posted this in pursuit thread today. 😳

The thing about RR which most of people here forget is that 'Paro is the NURTURER and Rudra is her PROTECTOR'..

The fact that she is NOT breathing fire at him is because she KNOWS that he is brutal with ONLY his words.. His actions are contradictory.. He can NEVER harm her.. She is guilty that her actions, unintentionally ended up hurting him the most. And thats the reason why she was not able to stop this marriage.. She was overwhelmed because of the hurt from which HE was going through and because of the fact, that unintentionally she was the reason of that hurt.

She was not kidding when she said she LOVES him,. She KNOWS what she is signing up for.. As I always say.. Paro's hope lies in Rudra's contradiction.. When his words are beastly, then his actions are that like a lover/ protector.. When he tries to scare her off with Suhaag raat and takes her to room ,apparently to punish her, then he puts her on BED and choses the floor for himself instead.. THIS is how Paro sees Rudra..

If she had said NO, then it would have raised a question mark that whether her feelings were genuine or not..   Phir toh yehi lagta na that she was NOT ready to accept him as a HUMAN.. ?With his flaws.. ? If she would have ran away from this marriage as most people are suggesting, then all her talks of divine love would have lost their genuineness.. They would have meant nothing.. It would have meant that Paro only fell in love with his protector avatar.. By accepting this marriage, she ACTUALLY displayed to whole world and Rudra that she accepted him as a WHOLE package..!
❀️ 

I watch this show for a lovestory that provides me complexity of emotions.. Agar logic dekhna hota, then I would have changed my channel to a news channel instead of watching RR ..! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by CandYlicious_S - 10 years ago
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bluemoon255

aap kitni achhi ligthi hai baisa.πŸ‘ totally agree with you. loved the post. we have to understand that paro is not a person who would give up easily on rudra. she is upset with the circumstances of the marriage and seeing rudra's pain but never upset that he married her. she did not look an ounce afraid when rudra put her in the bed. I have said this before, paro reminds me of this saying -'Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.' just because she doesn't breakdown and cry or start screaming at rudra doesn't make her weak. she knew what she was getting into when she decided she wanted to marry him. she knew his anger and how broken he is but still wanted to be his wife and believed that she can heal him. then when why should behave differently now.πŸ‘

gosh did not realise i wrote so much. loved your post❀️

Thank you and that quote REFLECTS Paro's character completely. WOW. Its like showing the world that its water that causes crevices in rocks. I don't understand what we were expecting Paro to do if we have understood her character at all. Paro always wanted to marry Rudra, she promised to stand up to any challenge thrown her way, she promised to never leave Rudra and put life back into him. Then, how can Rudra's momentary madness make her turn on her heels and run away? Howling at Rudra and raising fingers at him will prove that she couldn't even clear the prelims of the exams she promised to take. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Hope

You always bring such clarity with your posts. Always a pleasure reading them.

Yup, Paro is Paro and she does things her way and reacts in her own way. She is not us and we are not her. I kept telling everyone these same lines and asked them not to expect her to react the way we want  her to but for some unknown reason I almost did the same thing today. I was
so eagerly waiting  to see her reaction today that when I didn't get it I was a bit, just a bit disappointed for few minutes. I thought, if only the CV's had given us a little insight into Paro's inner thoughts it would have been much better. But then again that was me thinking, my opinion. We can't relate to Paro because she is not us. Like you pointed she is pure white and whether we believe it or not she exists as a person.

Now coming to Rudra. It is really hard to hate him for what he did when he is actually doing the contrary of what he was saying. His heart tells him something else and his mind something else. That difference/conflict was very visible in his physical actions. When he came back to the gruhapravesh scene, I couldn't help but laugh and say,  'He is back already.' When he assures her that he is not that drunk to let her fall, I laughed more. CV's are really good in giving us these mild scenes to ease the intensity and also in the process telling us Rudra's conflict. Let us see what he will do tomorrow and how Paro will handle him. Also can't wait to see how he will react next morning when he finds out about his marriage. πŸ˜›

Thank you, Hope ( I like calling you that because HOPE is one of my most favourite words ) . Its a human tendency to use only one pair of eyes to see everything and everyone  - OUR OWN. The situation is the same with this forum. They are thinking of Paro as an attachment of their own bodies. So, i will not say anything on that.

I agree that everyone expected Paro to say or do something , but we are listening to a storyteller , so we have to go with him. 

Like Candy says, Rudra's mind is not in sync with his heart and his body. He does a fevicol act with Paro when he is promising to abandon her. He leaves her in a lurch only to come back rushing and claim her as his own. 

Rudra can say what he wants but he can no longer live without Paro, πŸ˜†
abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Your post was worth the wait. Running our version of RR will never keep us happy. But I do hope Paro's character is given the same kind of weightage that Rudra's has. What a performer Ashish is! Kudos!

Full marks to your post. I stayed up to read your post and then watched the episode. Thank God I did that. 😊

Originally posted by: CandYlicious_S

I am SO glad that our opinions match..!! πŸ€— 

I posted this in pursuit thread today. 😳

The thing about RR which most of people here forget is that 'Paro is the NURTURER and Rudra is her PROTECTOR'..

The fact that she is NOT breathing fire at him is because she KNOWS that he is brutal with ONLY his words.. His actions are contradictory.. He can NEVER harm her.. She is guilty that her actions, unintentionally ended up hurting him the most. And thats the reason why she was not able to stop this marriage.. She was overwhelmed because of the hurt from which HE was going through and because of the fact, that unintentionally she was the reason of that hurt.

She was not kidding when she said she LOVES him,. She KNOWS what she is signing up for.. As I always say.. Paro's hope lies in Rudra's contradiction.. When his words are beastly, then his actions are that like a lover/ protector.. When he tries to scare her off with Suhaag raat and takes her to room ,apparently to punish her, then he puts her on BED and choses the floor for himself instead.. THIS is how Paro sees Rudra..

If she had said NO, then it would have raised a question mark that whether her feelings were genuine or not..   Phir toh yehi lagta na that she was NOT ready to accept him as a HUMAN.. ?With his flaws.. ? If she would have ran away from this marriage as most people are suggesting, then all her talks of divine love would have lost their genuineness.. They would have meant nothing.. It would have meant that Paro only fell in love with his protector avatar.. By accepting this marriage, she ACTUALLY displayed to whole world and Rudra that she accepted him as a WHOLE package..!
❀️ 

I watch this show for a lovestory that provides me complexity of emotions.. Agar logic dekhna hota, then I would have changed my channel to a news channel instead of watching RR ..! πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you, Candy and you have such PERCEPTIVE EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE, Bang on! You read the story exactly its been played out. πŸ‘

The red highlighted portion says it all. All claims of Paro of loving Rudra as he is would  have been labeled selective love restricted to divine connection if she would have said no to marry Rudra. If she has promised that she will prove gold at every stage, then, its in her character  to go to that lengths. 

And what would have Rudra said? Ki pehli stage par tere kadam dagmagaa gayye Paro? 

I need to know who all are making RR apart from ST and team. There seem to be too many versions of RR running in people's heads. 
Folla55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
loved your post 

Originally posted by: abracadabra

Your post was worth the wait. Running our version of RR will never keep us happy. But I do hope Paro's character is given the same kind of weightage that Rudra's has. What a performer Ashish is! Kudos!

Full marks to your post. I stayed up to read your post and then watched the episode. Thank God I did that. 😊

Thank you, AC. 

Pheww! Can i just tell you something very honestly? Its our human FOOLISHNESS  to equate the strength of a rock and the strength of water as the same. 

Rudra appears a strong character because we have misplaced definition that menacing anger and territorial alpha aggression is strength. Its not. Its an attitude. Strength is what keeps a tree standing against a storm. Strength is what forces a mountain to give way to a waterfall. 

Paro's strength is her spirit and her perseverance. 

Strength doesn't always have to be alpha. It can be delicate too. 😳 

Thank you.😳
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ‘

I dont feel sorry for Paro (maybe I am hardened from the IPK forced marriage, I dont know)

But as Rudra said - it is all bhaagya for Paro - her fortune bloomed when he met her - he saved her from getting raped, he saved her from a meaningless marriage and possibly a life as a prostitute, he protected her from everything.  She comes from a modest home, and now she is living with a well-to-do family.  So with him is her fortune.

I dont think Paro minds the marriage to Rudra, maybe just the style. She is one of those deep deep women who absorb everything and accept it - with their husbands, and other family members. That doesn't make her a weakling - she has inner strength to endure it all and that is her strength, whereas the modern woman's strength lies in not accepting. Paro's strength lies in accepting.

I am a feminist, but over time I am seeing new facets to life and womanhood, hence I have said what I have said.

Sanaya doll Irani is just magnificent as Paro

Rudra is just an amzing personality, so wonderfully portrayed by Ashish the handsome hunk - muah

moronsKiMallika - I like your posts πŸ˜›
ThithliDhost thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vicky, 
I am very happy to read your post as always. Espescially today, bcze I find that I am 100% matching with your interpretation of the ep today. 

8th vow, i will never be ur's says Rudrr.. 
But how does he do the promise? Holding her so close to his heart in a bear hug and take the phera around the fire with her in his arms..

Yhea yhea Rudra banna, we get it.. U will  never belong to her..πŸ˜‰

Yet again, when the new bride is welcomed home, it is the custom that Groom carry the bride to their room .. And lo, Rudr does this one also woh bhi shiddath sae.. Promises her enroute to their Bed, not to worry, he  will not drop her! πŸ˜†

And one main thing.. He promises she will never get any happiness from him and very cutely declares her as  Sreemathi RPR and claims her to be his Wife and carries her off HAQ sae in front of the entire family.😳.
Another contradiction to his vows was,  Says he will not care 4 her but ties the protection dhaaga as taali..  I think if we rewatch the ep, we will be able to find him contradicting all his 8 vows with his actions..LOL

On a serious note, I found that the 7 Vows were his fears in one form or the other and the 8th one his protective gear against his fear of abandonment. 

Rudr cannot hurt Paro. Period. He could do this much bcze he was drunk.. To carry on this kind of so called Rakshas behavior he needs to keep himself drunk 24/7 .. 

And Paro  is ready with milk..antidote for nasha.? 

Paro knows that Rudra will never harm her .Paro is hurt that their marriage had to happen the way it did. But she does not regret it happened. She has vowed to love him and keep their story moving come what may.. 
Her faith is her strength. Plus kakusa and others with whom she has a relationship, has accepted her as bahu.. So she moves on to next page of the Rudra-Paro story..

I love Paro.. She has some spunk!. Perfect mate for ziddi Rudra..😊 Also this is not the right time to reason with Rudra anyway.He is intoxicated. First things first.Stop him  from dinking , get him to sleep.His mind & body needs the rest now. And as the perfect Ardhangini, that is exactly want Paro is doing.  She has her priorities in order!

And for doing what she is doing takes a lot of emotional/mental strength and unconditional love.. Paro is in no way submissive and she is not weak at all.. 
Just bcze she is guided by her faith and tends to look for only good in ppl she does not become a weak character. 

The story of Paro -Rudra has just begun.We are still at the 1st Chapter. 
And remember, this story will never end. Paro will see to it come what may! 
GOD BLESS. I love RR 

And Vicky Sa thank you for being there for us . 

Love and Hugs
Radz