Jabaan pe laaga-laaga -re namak ishq ka ( Non-Bashers Zone-UPDATED) - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Wow, loved your post!! πŸ‘
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shravan95

Wow, loved your post!! πŸ‘

Thank you .Finally, mainne post likhh dee. Award de do! πŸ˜³
Originally posted by: ultimaterudra

Bhaisa, I watch ST'S RR also can't wait to read your take ...Btw 25 min of escapism is what I wait for and RR is giving it to me bas ...loving both  he character's .

ye pado GH ka tweet ...

Gautam Hegde @mrhegde  

Red rusty chair, white cane seater. Diff characters, thrown together. Wooden flooring backdrop! Lovestory begins, eh? pic.twitter.com/vv7IjRN6CC

Thank you. Awww, I love this man! Fandom ki akal thikaane lagaane waale writers meinn se hai ye aur usske liyye guts chaahiye hotte hainn. 

Yo, the lovestory begins now and how.πŸ˜ƒ
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
had to wait for long tym
but totally worth it
forum posts made me upset
now can sleep happily
ur post is lyk cold water
thnx MKM for written it so beautifully
jadoo ki jhappi for u πŸ€—
i hope dis post dnt turn into debate club
nd remain positive
jai ma trishula
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Unres kar dia Jeeja. Aaj bahot intezaar karaaya aapne. Chalo goodnight. 

And brilliant post as always!! 
Originally posted by: CrazyAmie

had to wait for long tym
but totally worth it
forum posts made me upset
now can sleep happily
ur post is lyk cold water
thnx MKM for written it so beautifully
jadoo ki jhappi for u πŸ€—
i hope dis post dnt turn into debate club
nd remain positive
jai ma trishula

Jai Maa Trishula. πŸ˜³

Thank you, Annie. Goodnight and sleep like a baby! πŸ€—

Don't worry. My posts don't get into trouble because I don't entertain trouble and its makers. 

The story is an intense and complicated one and that is how its going. People have a choice of watching what makes them happy. If they hate RR and are still obsessed with RR, then, its a victory for RR team and am happy for them. 
Originally posted by: _SenbonZakura_

Rashan ki line mei lage hai hum! 

Maine padh lia. Ab mai aaraam se so sakti hu!

Aapko pata hai, mujhe aaj ka epi actual mei cute laga.. Especially Rudra.

Kya oont hai by god. The 8th vow. Seriously, Sab ko BLATANTLY dikh raha tha... Ki kya hone wala hai uske inn vachano ka!

And the thing that stood out for me was, "Itna bhi nashe mei nahi hu.. ki tujhe giraa du.. zameen par.." And then he plops her on the bed, and settles down on the floor himself. It was so heartwarming to watch, Jeeja.

Ab ninni aa rahi hai aur kal office hai aur meri tabiyat thik nai chal rahi. 

Chalo Khamma Ghani Jeeja-sa. πŸ€—

Goodnight, my munchkin. πŸ€—... Of course, the intense passion that Rudra feels for Paro could be seen even in his anger and hatred. The eighth vow was in conflict with his physical processing of it. The way he held Paro and completed that pheraa in that embrace shows what he feels for her and to what extent. 

The dialogue you have mentioned holds significance. Rudra , even in his current anger, will always be Paro's saviour and protect her from all evils. Twsited hi sahee, Rudra ne Paro ko apnaa jeevan saathi banaa hi liyaa. πŸ˜†
bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aap kitni achhi ligthi hai baisa.πŸ‘ totally agree with you. loved the post. we have to understand that paro is not a person who would give up easily on rudra. she is upset with the circumstances of the marriage and seeing rudra's pain but never upset that he married her. she did not look an ounce afraid when rudra put her in the bed. I have said this before, paro reminds me of this saying -'Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.' just because she doesn't breakdown and cry or start screaming at rudra doesn't make her weak. she knew what she was getting into when she decided she wanted to marry him. she knew his anger and how broken he is but still wanted to be his wife and believed that she can heal him. then when why should behave differently now.
gosh did not realise i wrote so much. loved your post❀️
Originally posted by: PhoenixRising

Nice post as always and you said it all, I personally loved the episode and was surprise to see the negative reaction here the thing I learn is this is a daily soap and we can't have everything in one episode maybe later on Paro character will make more sense to others.

I thought she was fine today and she's sensible enough to see Rudra isn't himself in the drunken stage, how she reacts when he return back to his sense? Well that I can't predict it's going to be a surprise.

Paro is just not your typical type of character what she does is fine in her own will. At the end of the day it's all fictions & entertainment.

I liked enjoyed Paro & Rudra together today they were entertaining to watch especially the phere it will sexy & passionate and the actors have good chemistry in that scene, Rudra carrying Paro was also a nice sequence.     

Thank you. Agreed. I will not comment on what the forum thinks because its a fruitless exercise. 

Paro has soul-wisdom and a divine attachment to Rudra. A person like her will not react like  most next door people do and one has to see her character from the storyteller's POV. She is the medicine to Rudra's wounds and she cannot be aggressive and she cannot be a crybaby. Her strength is her resolve, perseverance and endurance. 

I liked Rudra's passion for Paro and Paro's submission to the same. It was a sign that no matter where their minds are , they are in soul-sync with each-other. πŸ˜ƒ
Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
You always bring such clarity with your posts. Always a pleasure reading them.

Yup, Paro is Paro and she does things her way and reacts in her own way. She is not us and we are not her. I kept telling everyone these same lines and asked them not to expect her to react the way we want  her to but for some unknown reason I almost did the same thing today. I was
so eagerly waiting  to see her reaction today that when I didn't get it I was a bit, just a bit disappointed for few minutes. When I say her reaction, no, I don't mean her running away from the marriage or hitting him or shouting at him. No. All I wanted to see was her reaction to what he said and did. Disappointment only because, I thought, if only the CV's had given us a little insight into Paro's inner thoughts it would have been much better. But then again that was me thinking, my opinion. We can't relate to Paro because she is not us. Like you pointed she is pure white and whether we believe it or not she exists as a person.

Now coming to Rudra. It is really hard to hate him for what he did when he is actually doing the contrary of what he was saying. His heart tells him something else and his mind something else. That difference/conflict was very visible in his physical actions. When he came back to the gruhapravesh scene, I couldn't help but laugh and say,  'He is back already.' When he assures her that he is not that drunk to let her fall, I laughed more. CV's are really good in giving us these mild scenes to ease the intensity and also in the process telling us Rudra's conflict. Let us see what he will do tomorrow and how Paro will handle him. Also can't wait to see how he will react next morning when he finds out about his marriage. πŸ˜›

Edited by Hope - 10 years ago