hinasadiq thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
waiting
wow awesome postEdited by hinasadiq - 10 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Sail in the same boatwa! So will wait for urs!!

For me too its perfectly fine and in sync.. don't feel too bad for either of them cz they both got what they wanted!
She wanted to marry him

He wanted his job back - which he will get by marrying her AND he wants her but didn't want to accept it!
Not he gets her too without even having to give an explanation!

let the external pressures come and them explore what they have b/w them! And then sort things slowly...

It will hurt first. but they will go towards the end together, step by step..

Khuarv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Rudra aur Paro shaadi mubarak ho aapko๐Ÿ˜ƒ.I loved reading your take on today's episode๐Ÿ‘.I loved  watching the well layered episode and the actors were as usual excellent.Rudra banna went on to grant Paro's wish albeit Rudra style๐Ÿ˜‰.Paro got what she wanted but the style it was delivered was what she was disappointed in.But she understands her Rudra better than anybody else.Today's Rudra style wedding vows was interesting to watch๐Ÿ˜†.Rudra's "Aatwa phera ekdum khaas tere liye Paro" was truly khaas bcoz of the contradiction of what he was uttering and what he was doing.Once the wedding was done he couldn't get enough of reminding her that from now onwards she was shrimathi Rudra Pratap Ranawat๐Ÿ˜ณ.

This team have a twisted way of entwining humour in intense filled atmosphere.Here paro behosh padi hain and Kakisa is worried about "ek saal ke andar ek choti dhuaan kumari ya ek chota angaar kumar"๐Ÿ˜†.

Rudra Banna thanked and went inside and came out during paro's gruhapravesh negating his own aatwa vachan and declared "since i made her the bahu of this house no rasam should be done without me,it should happen only with me".Rudra banna either you are Paro's or you are not ,decide now.Don't confuse us audience with your actions and dialogues.I love the way he addresses her as shrimathi RPR ๐Ÿ˜ณ.

The way Paro stares at Rudra is like"I get what you are trying to do but it isn't working and i am not leaving you".Rudra banna ,paro is waiting for you to regain your senses and then she is going to handle the way she know how to handle you the best๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰.Tho kal phir milenge rangrasiya ki duniya mein rudra aur paro ki kahani sunne ke liye:)
Edited by Khuarv - 10 years ago
Khushi_Dillse thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I m waiting for your post...MKM...
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Writing now. Gimme 36 minutes.
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I am off to watch episode now Vicky Sa..!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Aap jaldi aana..!! ๐Ÿค— โค๏ธ
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Aaah Loved it!

As usual I watched the same serial as u & came to the same conclusions ๐Ÿ˜†

Yes, it's the 8th vow that stuck, He vows never to be hers, whilst he has her plastered to him ...head to toe, eye to eye as he takes the phera.

Even Paro has understood Rudra well enough to know his words rarely support his actions when it comes to her. And that is where she gains the strength & determination to pursue him in the way she is doing.

The vows where a mockery ๐Ÿ˜† ...everything he WANTS to do BUT Can't ๐Ÿ˜† with Paro.

I love the touches tht are shown of their man woman equation. She is fine in his arms when he brings her to the room, but gets nervous when he puts her   on the bed! ๐Ÿ˜› Edited by Sofna - 10 years ago
Guinea thumbnail
Waiting for your post vickysa ...if nothing else atleast I have bumped your post to the first page . 

BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

Guys, don't make me paap ki bhaageedaar by sacrificing your sleep. I will be back in not less than 1 hour. 

That said, the forum is negative because they are running their own versions of Rudra and Paro and RR inside their heads. 

I watch Saurabh Tiwaari's 'Rangrasiya'. Issliye mujhe koi gussa nahiin aata. 

Now, bhait! 

I also watched it today! ๐Ÿ˜†
Saurabh Tiwaari's show, to ab analysis karo!
Bhaiting
Edited by SanayaIsBest - 10 years ago
-Shwets- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

Guys, don't make me paap ki bhaageedaar by sacrificing your sleep. I will be back in not less than 1 hour. 

That said, the forum is negative because they are running their own versions of Rudra and Paro and RR inside their heads. 

I watch Saurabh Tiwaari's 'Rangrasiya'. Issliye mujhe koi gussa nahiin aata. 

Now, bhait! 

Bhaisa, I watch ST'S RR also can't wait to read your take ...Btw 25 min of escapism is what I wait for and RR is giving it to me bas ...loving both character's .

ye pado GH ka tweet ...

Gautam Hegde @mrhegde  

Red rusty chair, white cane seater. Diff characters, thrown together. Wooden flooring backdrop! Lovestory begins, eh? pic.twitter.com/vv7IjRN6CC

Edited by ultimaterudra - 10 years ago