Frequent Posters

Dazee thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Agree with you. Aashish was brilliant! 👏
CyberOstrich thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@AY
Ashish is another one of those for whom acting is NASHA, a passion and that shows! 
I liked his earlier breakdown scenes in BSD HQ, also loved his last drunken breakdown- its the scenes like when he was clutching his Uniform and crying- I think before the marriage, and some other times like after he heard Paro singing his mom's song- those are the scenes where he needs o retrain himself more I think. They shouldnt show him crying for those- it just becomes over dramatic!

Anyways really hope that Paro would be given a reality check now as well as dignity and logic to deal with the real world and the REAL Rudra and not with magical and divinely powers as she is prone to dream! As someone somewhere on the forum said- the mirror breaking signals that! FINGERS CROSSED!

PS- great to chat with a LTL country cousin! Have to scoot- too much kaam and all little time has been drowned in IFing!
himba thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree wit your post. Superbly done by Ashish. As mentioned earlier he did it with so much restrained nothing over dramatic. Great acting and very good writing. Now i want the character of Paro to grow up and love the  real Rudra.
phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Have been watching Ashish Sharma since his first show Gunahon ka Devta on Imagine and always thought he was a brilliant actor. But what he has done with Rudra in Rangrasiya is by far the best till date, even surpassing CGM for which he was appreciated a lot.

The kind of improvization he has brought to the role of Rudra is clearly visible, without having to do any analysis, from the first episode of RR he has nailed it. The transformaiton in his look, body language and speech is is outstanding. The most striking of all is the killing gaze, when he is engulfed with that seething anger, those eyes are so amazing, they dont leave your thoughts ever. Then again the way he plays the self denying helpless guy in love with Paro, putting on a tough facade and trying so hard to have no emotions on his face, is just brilliant.

I am not a fan of Sanaya and dint want to watch the show, but started watching after a few episodes only for Ashish and I am so happy that I decided to watch. Eventhough RR has been OTT in terms of screenplay, Ashish, Kaki, Ranawat and Sumer bring a certain normalcy to the show overall.
Edited by phulwa - 10 years ago
Suhana2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

[email protected] I don't think he's bad in emotional scenes...yes he's not MR level but I think he does well in the crying scenes otherwise...like the breakdown scene in the BSD hq was good IMO.

LOL Paro was never exactly a high on logic character to begin with...she's no Nakku...not even by a mile😆...Nakku's unswerving faith was her most beautiful quality...the steely DIGNITY as you said...something sadly lacking in Paro in general...she shows some spark from time to time like the way she disarms Rudra with a simply spoken true statement but in general she just keeps giving these helpless crying looks.

Everytime I start to hope for some character evolution in this show, I'm generally let down...case in point Paro's recent "I'm like Parvati maa on one foot jaap" stuff...although it seems that there was a point to all that leading up to Rudra's bhagya v/s durbhagya speech😆

Going forward, I would also like to see Paro REALLY start to understand Rudra, not just CLAIM to through this divine connection she keeps babbling about...Nakku had a remarkably perceptive understanding of her Saab from day one...they were friends before the hate wedding happened...Paro has none of that to go on...for her it's all about her Bholenaath's signs and destiny😆...she's too simplistic a mind to be a foil to Rudra's layers of complexity😕

LOL ST ji has an LTL hangover in most of his shows in some form or the other😆...but yeah more obviously so in RR right now...lol...let's see how they shape the coming storyline.

hey one question guys... who is MR  ?😊
vanitha3d thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Excellent post 
Agree with u completely!
Modal_baby thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Seriously who's MR and Nakku???
Betterose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This guy is really brilliant. No tv actor is even close to him. His portrayal of pain is so convincing that as a viewer I feel it.  I am sure this is his last tv stint. He is meant to go higher than this.  👏👏👏
bewakoofLadki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nyc post
couldnt agree less
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: CyberOstrich

@AY

Ashish is another one of those for whom acting is NASHA, a passion and that shows! 
I liked his earlier breakdown scenes in BSD HQ, also loved his last drunken breakdown- its the scenes like when he was clutching his Uniform and crying- I think before the marriage, and some other times like after he heard Paro singing his mom's song- those are the scenes where he needs o retrain himself more I think. They shouldnt show him crying for those- it just becomes over dramatic!

Anyways really hope that Paro would be given a reality check now as well as dignity and logic to deal with the real world and the REAL Rudra and not with magical and divinely powers as she is prone to dream! As someone somewhere on the forum said- the mirror breaking signals that! FINGERS CROSSED!

PS- great to chat with a LTL country cousin! Have to scoot- too much kaam and all little time has been drowned in IFing!

Very true...his passion for the craft shows...it's always refreshing to see actors like that cuz most of the ones on TV just seem to go through the motions while enacting cookie-cutter characters

Ahh ok I agree about those few scenes you're mentioning...yes could have been toned down a bit...I think he puts a lot into each scene and sometimes the screenplay/direction lets him down too.

Oh good point about the mirror breaking! I didn't realize that until you mentioned it...true...quite symbolic of Paro's dream world being shattered and her getting a reality check that love and marriage are not a gudda-guddi ka khel...she's a simple girl with simple dreams but she will need to go beyond thinking one-dimensionally if she wants to understand Rudra as her soulmate.

Lovely chatting with you too! Always nice to catch up with fellow LTL fans...