Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CyberOstrich thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Hey CyberOstrich...yep I was on the LTL forum...you too? Nice :-)

Yes, I was reminded of MR...lol...although MR is like UP THERE in my eyes...no one can really match him but yes, Ashish is brilliant...I was definitely getting deja vu of the drunk hate wedding that DN had...and yes the INTENSITY of emotion that Ashish brings out through his eyes, through his body language is also reminiscent of the same.

WORD@ bold...truly I also can't remember if anyone else was there in the epi...Ashish took over it so COMPLETELY😆

The bhagya v/s durbhagya logic was very well put forth...I was dreading that they will give not even a  meager logic also for the wedding and just get it over with for the heck of it but thankfully they are showing SOME logic for it atleast😆...

Yup MR is still UP THERE- But Sharmaji is catching up- he slips in the the OTT emotional scenes sometimes- esp when he's made to cry- wish they'd also make his crying a little more restrained! 
And I was dreading a very DN style wedding too- after I saw the bottle in his hand-  but Ghee instead of Sharaab just about made it more REGULAR! Chalo- atleast Rudra banna kuch toh paramparik hai!

Bhagya v/s Durbhagya logic almost totally tilted the scales towards Rudra today IMO. I mean this girl is naive, totally besotted , reverential but kya voh Rudra ko jaanti bhi hai? I want to see the journey of her putting him down from the pedestal that she has put him on. Remember the time nakku returned the mangalsutra and took that journey -  the banter in the SUV before landing in the magical jungle? I want to see that heart touching steely dignity from this girl here. Saurabh Tiwari ko agar LTL se inspiration lena hai toh- Please take this one!

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I completely agree...Ashish is my main reason for watching this show too...he's been very good as Rudra since the beginning but he's only improved with time and today was some of his finest acting yet.

Yeah he takes over the epi...tremendous screen presence as an actor😊

@bold - absolutely. I have come across only few actors who does justice to drunk scene. Most of them tend to overdo it. Ashish has the perfect balance of being drunk & still holding his ground. There have been times when story disappointed me but I am watching RR, credit goes to Ashish, Rudra. 😊
Dream_on thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ashish was fantastic ! He was just so convincing I actually felt scared for paro..lol.. Brilliant !
Deezi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think its first time in the history of telly hate marriages that we feel sorry for the man, the one forcing the marriage instead of the one being forced..and its all due to the brilliance of Ashish Sharma...Mr Sharma you ruled the stage today and probably tomorrow too. 👏
riaz_925 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AGREED! Ashish has been amazing these past couple weeks if not from the beginning! But today he was on another level! Totally owned the episode!
You reap what you sow indeed!!! Poor paro, brought it on herself
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: CyberOstrich

Yup MR is still UP THERE- But Sharmaji is catching up- he slips in the the OTT emotional scenes sometimes- esp when he's made to cry- wish they'd also make his crying a little more restrained! 
And I was dreading a very DN style wedding too- after I saw the bottle in his hand-  but Ghee instead of Sharaab just about made it more REGULAR! Chalo- atleast Rudra banna kuch toh paramparik hai!

Bhagya v/s Durbhagya logic almost totally tilted the scales towards Rudra today IMO. I mean this girl is naive, totally besotted , reverential but kya voh Rudra ko jaanti bhi hai? I want to see the journey of her putting him down from the pedestal that she has put him on. Remember the time nakku returned the mangalsutra and took that journey -  the banter in the SUV before landing in the magical jungle? I want to see that heart touching steely dignity from this girl here. Saurabh Tiwari ko agar LTL se inspiration lena hai toh- Please take this one!

[email protected] I don't think he's bad in emotional scenes...yes he's not MR level but I think he does well in the crying scenes otherwise...like the breakdown scene in the BSD hq was good IMO.

LOL Paro was never exactly a high on logic character to begin with...she's no Nakku...not even by a mile😆...Nakku's unswerving faith was her most beautiful quality...the steely DIGNITY as you said...something sadly lacking in Paro in general...she shows some spark from time to time like the way she disarms Rudra with a simply spoken true statement but in general she just keeps giving these helpless crying looks.

Everytime I start to hope for some character evolution in this show, I'm generally let down...case in point Paro's recent "I'm like Parvati maa on one foot jaap" stuff...although it seems that there was a point to all that leading up to Rudra's bhagya v/s durbhagya speech😆

Going forward, I would also like to see Paro REALLY start to understand Rudra, not just CLAIM to through this divine connection she keeps babbling about...Nakku had a remarkably perceptive understanding of her Saab from day one...they were friends before the hate wedding happened...Paro has none of that to go on...for her it's all about her Bholenaath's signs and destiny😆...she's too simplistic a mind to be a foil to Rudra's layers of complexity😕

LOL ST ji has an LTL hangover in most of his shows in some form or the other😆...but yeah more obviously so in RR right now...lol...let's see how they shape the coming storyline.
hinasadiq thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
absolutely agree ...amazing
performance by Ashish..
The way he performed
today was fabulous...!!!
ReeDa14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeah ashish stole the show today!!👏
well done actors and the whole team!
and wonderful post!!👍🏼
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Disappeared

@bold - absolutely. I have come across only few actors who does justice to drunk scene. Most of them tend to overdo it. Ashish has the perfect balance of being drunk & still holding his ground. There have been times when story disappointed me but I am watching RR, credit goes to Ashish, Rudra. 😊

Exactly...that is what I loved too...that he didn't play the drunkenness in a CLICHED fashion...he was drunk but wasn't falling around randomly either...held his ground as you said...also it's interesting that this is hardly Rudra's first drunk scene in the show...just two weeks back there was his breakdown following the revelation about his mother being Tejawat's wife and he played that so differently from the scene today! Even then Rudra's pain came across and even today...he's shown so much variation in his ability to do these drunk scenes...kudos to him for that.

His sincerity as an actor really shines through👏
shutter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks! :-)

Oh I agree completely! The BSD hq drunk breakdown was my fav. of his before this but today he's even blown that out of the water👏

Two drunk sequences and both stand out with their variations in Ashish's portrayal!!!! 👏
He's a fabulous actor and you can't help but fall for him again and again!!!! I do that... 😉