Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: CyberOstrich

Hi Are Yaar

You used to be in LTL forum right?

Didnt this remind you of Mishal Raheja as Dutta Bhau? The drunkeness- that smouldering gussa- which can either erupt like a volcano or whiplash with silken sarcasm? Seriously after him- only Ashish Sharma has brought such intensity to the screen- MINDBLOWN - totally. He leaves you absolutely transfixed- cant even remember if there was anybody else or anythning else in the episode today! 

And so true about those Bhagya- Durbhagya Dialogues- really the logic behind that- how can you not agree to that?

Hey CyberOstrich...yep I was on the LTL forum...you too? Nice :-)

Yes, I was reminded of MR...lol...although MR is like UP THERE in my eyes...no one can really match him but yes, Ashish is brilliant...I was definitely getting deja vu of the drunk hate wedding that DN had...and yes the INTENSITY of emotion that Ashish brings out through his eyes, through his body language is also reminiscent of the same.

WORD@ bold...truly I also can't remember if anyone else was there in the epi...Ashish took over it so COMPLETELY๐Ÿ˜†

The bhagya v/s durbhagya logic was very well put forth...I was dreading that they will give not even a  meager logic also for the wedding and just get it over with for the heck of it but thankfully they are showing SOME logic for it atleast๐Ÿ˜†...
Directional. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree with u. acting wise, this episode is by far the best one. I love Ashish. bas. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
good post and brilliant views.. :-)
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Finally you're here!๐Ÿ˜†

Ok first of all I HAVE to talk the DN hate marriage...weren't you dreading a rerun of that? Especially after he got drunk?๐Ÿ˜†...and I was like oh man he's gonna go all OTT and fall around and give those typical Amitabh Bacchhan style sharaabi dialogues๐Ÿ˜†

But man oh man, Ashish was a REVELATION in this epi yaar!  This is when an actor's CALIBRE shows...cuz if you can take a cliched scene and play it JUST RIGHT, then you so know your craft!  That is what I felt he did today...everything came through...Rudra's hurt, his anger, his frustration over having to deal with all this only cuz of Paro's naive stupidities...it all came through...and in b/w he did it all with FLOURISH too...the chair moments...oh man I loved those...he was looking so regal sitting on that chair...reminded me of MR again๐Ÿ˜†

Coming back to the actual turn of events...I liked that thankfully this time they didn't show a marriage with someone pouring daaru into the fire๐Ÿ˜†...ST did that in his previous show๐Ÿ˜†...as far as hate marriages go, Rudra is still setting it up in a relatively refreshing manner...burning dupattas in ghee in instead๐Ÿ˜†

You know I noticed in the credits, there's a new director...and dude I have to say he did a GREAT job today...maybe that is why the epi turned out so well too...like in the initial bits the way they contrasted Rudra being stripped of his medals with Paro dressing up as a bride on the other end...good irony going there.

As for Paro...lol her mind never thinks that far naa...it's always simple and in the immediate...so no surprises that she didn't manage to say much other than defending herself over the newspaper pics...I think Paro will now give him a new bhaashan only after the hate marriage is done๐Ÿ˜†

Yes I made it here! ๐Ÿ˜†
DN marriage - you got that right, my friend. ๐Ÿ˜† That was what I was dreading and so not ready to watch the same thing (you know why ๐Ÿ˜‰). BUT I was surprised and loved it. Mishal had his style and Ashish has brought in his own style which was AWESOME! I am a total PHANGIRL now๐Ÿ˜†

Yes that was a good irony. When he was stripped off his job, she was getting dressed as a bride. Felt sad for both of them at that point. I still don't understand why she was dressing up then. So now starts the drama. The intensity of today's episode got me all excited for what is to come! 
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ashish acting can be the main reason for me to watch Rang Rasiya. He makes Rudra looks so convincing that sometime its difficult to detach him from the role. He OWNS the character & many scenes where all you want to do is watch Ashish playing Rudra & nothing else catches your attention when he is in the scene. A huge applaud to him. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

He had very less dialogs in Proposal scene though he was so well noticeable. I had eyes for him only even though Paro was speaking her lines. That's how affective he acts. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ He deserves so much more recognition & appreciation. One of the Brilliant actors I have come across on TV.
shutter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Excellent post and I can;t agree more to whatever you've pointed out!!!!! Ashish was outstanding today!!!! In fact I found him even better than the last drunk act in the BSD HQ with Paro!!!!
Guinea thumbnail
Ashish was brilliant tonight . It was a super intense episode ๐Ÿ˜Š
Lovely post ...btw is your dp the last scene of the movie udaan...
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crystal29

Yes I made it here! ๐Ÿ˜†
DN marriage - you got that right, my friend. ๐Ÿ˜† That was what I was dreading and so not ready to watch the same thing (you know why ๐Ÿ˜‰). BUT I was surprised and loved it. Mishal had his style and Ashish has brought in his own style which was AWESOME! I am a total PHANGIRL now๐Ÿ˜†

Yes that was a good irony. When he was stripped off his job, she was getting dressed as a bride. Felt sad for both of them at that point. I still don't understand why she was dressing up then. So now starts the drama. The intensity of today's episode got me all excited for what is to come! 

Yep, Ashish has his own style...aaj toh phangirling banti hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I'm glad it's not a carbon copy of the DN marriage either.

Re: Paro dressing up just then...lol cuz shaadi is her fav. hobby, don't you know? ๐Ÿ˜†...As if her wearing that sari wasn't bad enough, on top of that she even put on his mother's jewellery *facepalm*๐Ÿ˜†

Yep, looking forward to tomorrow's epi...dhamaka continues...this new director seems good.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Disappeared

Ashish acting can be the main reason for me to watch Rang Rasiya. He makes Rudra looks so convincing that sometime its difficult to detach him from the role. He OWNS the character & many scenes where all you want to do is watch Ashish playing Rudra & nothing else catches your attention when he is in the scene. A huge applaud to him. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

He had very less dialogs in Proposal scene though he was so well noticeable. I had eyes for him only even though Paro was speaking her lines. That's how affective he acts. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ He deserves so much more recognition & appreciation. One of the Brilliant actors I have come across on TV.

I completely agree...Ashish is my main reason for watching this show too...he's been very good as Rudra since the beginning but he's only improved with time and today was some of his finest acting yet.

Yeah he takes over the epi...tremendous screen presence as an actor๐Ÿ˜Š
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shutter

Excellent post and I can;t agree more to whatever you've pointed out!!!!! Ashish was outstanding today!!!! In fact I found him even better than the last drunk act in the BSD HQ with Paro!!!!

Thanks! :-)

Oh I agree completely! The BSD hq drunk breakdown was my fav. of his before this but today he's even blown that out of the water๐Ÿ‘
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guinea

Ashish was brilliant tonight . It was a super intense episode ๐Ÿ˜Š

Lovely post ...btw is your dp the last scene of the movie udaan...