Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: shreya_rc

Eve, dukhi mat ho baisa ! rudrr had a very tough time controlling himself so he uttered those absolute nonsense! see, he was begging her to leave him alone, nehi toh woh kuch aur i kar baithenge ðŸ¤£

ROFL Now that's something I like to hear. Lets just forget everything and get back to what really matters...consumashuns and not constipations.

He was furious with her coz...he was like a man on a fast...damn how do u think he felt when Paro Bai Sa. showed him the feast laden table aka her bare back...and here he was trying to control his hunger. The man was famished...I tell u 😉!!
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gotta go girls...promise to catch up and thank u for all ur wonderful responses 😊
lrlpam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
True. The moment Rudra had the outburst in the end,all of Paro's naive and innocent  actions suddenly got defiled. I actually appreciate the CVs showing both viewpoints,both Paro and Rudra are justified in thinking the way they are. It gave us a peek into what's gonna follow. This is hatred at the very core, a hatred that has the ability to cloud even the best of actions. Paro will have to put in immense efforts,first to nullify this prejudice so that he stops doubting her every action and finally, to earn his love.
shirinfarhaad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I was thinking the same thing when I saw the dori scene and in the next moment, Rudra gave words to my thoughts, even accused her as characterless, seriously I have a big problem when the leading lady is called characterless by the lead. 
In one of the post someone compared Paro and Laila, cause both of them love Rudra, so what's the difference between them. I am not comparing their character or anything but simply stating. I think Paro should have focused on the maafi thing and stayed for his fathers taking care or whatever it is, she should not be persisting on getting married. She conveyed her feelings once, she should not be begging. But again that's my opinion.
rendezvousvin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Couldn't agree more... Awesome post...
Crazy410 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eveline

Good for you, lately she has me exasperated!! I feel bad for her but then she starts her religious symbolism thing...and I start feeling bad for myself 😆!!

Especially the pre cap... What's this nonsense about standing on one leg???? She's stalking him to the point of being almost psychopath.  I'm trying my level best to not think beyond what I see and that is the beauty of the leads. 
On a side note I liked the way the girls united to find the real criminal. Girl power!!!