Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: lovely

The moment I saw the whole family out, I knew everything is going to backfire on paro. Though I wasn't expecting the dori scene. 

My only fear is that in the name of innocence the CVs better not show paro behaving like an idiot. I personally did not like the face hiding nonsense.

And that fear is shared by many who have suffered in the past. And personally I think its too late. The cvs were so hell bent on making her pure, and simple and innocent , that they lost out on the connect that female lead needs to have with the women of today. She is beyond my comprehension. No girl can be so nave, so clue less.

And her behavior has been irritating me for a while now. (sorry Paro lovers, no offence meant )
milinda.shreyz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Eve, dukhi mat ho baisa ! rudrr had a very tough time controlling himself so he uttered those absolute nonsense! see, he was begging her to leave him alone, nehi toh woh kuch aur i kar baithenge ðŸ¤£
elizyscott thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi279

Agreed.. It's rudra's perception n he's perfectly rt in his stand...And my hope that he will mellow down after paro's innocence in the fire incident is prven, has been crushed today after he read the list of why he's hurt.. The fire incident was not even a part of it! Smthng drastic needs to happen for him to trust paro again 

I think that this is really relevant. I think he doesn't list it because deep down he doesn't believe she actually did it. Otherwise it would've been at the top of the list. He is just hurt that she didn't trust him when he needed her to. 
milinda.shreyz thumbnail

Originally posted by: eveline

Yup...I found it major OTT. The hiding her face..but giving him such a grand view of her bare back while turning. And the dori scene seemed fake too...my logical brain going...why the hell doesn't he walk away from there...right now he is having fun and later will blame her for it. And damn girl if your dori is untied and blouse coming off...why the hell would u turn you back at him..to give him a clear view 😆!!

And the ghoonghat flying..tell me sofu where is this haveli situated ..in Chicago?? (even that is not so windy) coz why in hell is this place so windy...things are always flying..curtains, dupattas, baal, gaal...😆!!

And that hiding her face in his chest...woman he asked you not to show you face..and so u decide to hide it his chest.....yeh kya ho raha hai??😆

Sumer scene was the only saving grace...and Major Saab...sounds like chalk screeching on the black board to my ears...hate it...so fake and contrived.

I laab u when u r angry and say absolutely cute lines...those I hav colored red ! oooh !! my belly is aching from all these laughter exercises , eve !!🤣
Edited by shreya_rc - 10 years ago
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sangana

I feel sad for Paro. 

Good for you, lately she has me exasperated!! I feel bad for her but then she starts her religious symbolism thing...and I start feeling bad for myself 😆!!
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizyscott

I think that this is really relevant. I think he doesn't list it because deep down he doesn't believe she actually did it. Otherwise it would've been at the top of the list. He is just hurt that she didn't trust him when he needed her to. 

Yes, that is something I noticed too. When he omitted the above, I knew that in his heart he did not hold her responsible for that. So the man realizes that Paro is not capable of such cruelty.
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreya_rc

I laab u when u r angry and say absolutely cute lines...those I hav colored red ! oooh !! my belly is aching from all these laughter exercises , eve !!🤣

rofl...trust me you are the only one that finds my temper funny...😆 Glad it has u laughing, usually it always lands me in trouble (may be that's why I can sympathize with Rudy Boy...we belong to the same cloth)😃
milinda.shreyz thumbnail

Originally posted by: eveline

rofl...trust me you are the only one that finds my temper funny...😆 Glad it has u laughing, usually it always lands me in trouble (may be that's why I can sympathize with Rudy Boy...we belong to the same cloth)😃

oii read my pichli post on the previous page. i explained to u why rudy boy acted such weirdly today !
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

Very well said. That is was why I kept asking Rudra from past two days to get his eyes checked. Banda sunta hi nahi. 😉

Now all fun aside. You are so right. Beauty is in the eyes of its beholder. This sentence is literally true when we see Rudra. He sees all deception and lies when he sees her. It is bitter but true character of Rudra. He can't see beauty for just beauty. He sees black everywhere and in everyone. So obviously when he see no shade of it in Paro, he thinks she is a facade and a deception. Who, when peeled out of that facade is all black within. He can't even imagine the thought of someone being this selfless, so he searches for some inner meaning or plan in everything she does and comes up with his own dark reasons.

I feel sorry for him. But I also feel sorry for Paro. Maybe a little more for Paro because I know what is waiting for her. More verbal abuse and much more hatred. When I think this, I get worried for this pure soul, who sees nothing but beauty in everything. About how many times he would break her heart before actually accepting it.

CV's, a request. Please don't show abuse. It will hurt each one of us if you do that. I trust you to show us the uniqueness in this upcoming Hate marriage too. I believe you will surprise us even in this track like you always have been doing in RR. Ooops! got a little carried away. Can you blame me after Rudra calling Paro characterless today. 😊

I know that fear...cause it is so so ugly. So unbearable and heartbreaking. We just cannot see any innocent and blameless soul being punished in such a way. That puts me off.

I just hope the cvs maintain the very crucial balance between ugly and beautiful, love and hate, negativity and positivity...or it will be very hard to bear.

And Rudra is blind...I have said it before and will say it again, he is crippled from his past, he is handicapped with bygones. He cant see or hear or sense or feel...beyond his mistrust and hatred. And this is just the beginning, Paro will have to go through hell to drag him to heaven.
milinda.shreyz thumbnail
and if u are still angry...then this is ultimate dawai for u ðŸ˜†
Alternate scene (chest slamming leela)

Rudra : dont u dare to show ur total tempting face to me, yo beautiful woman !

Paro : ( the man is standing like a rock infront and ordering me to dissapear...I cant apparate, I am underage ðŸ˜‰) ...Le atan patan ghutan natan / ab kaha dhoondu main curtain ??😲

RUDY : Besaram ladki...why r u staring at me with those drooping eyes...I am telling u, This will be no good for u...Before I erupt like volcano and burn those li****... ermmm ...face, Vanish !

Paro :( Maa trisula, this man has sulfuric acid tongue and nitrous oxide body...shall I shut my ears and concentrate on what I am seeing ?? no no ... that will be too much, for now ! Already, he is bellowing like a mad buffalo...I will play blind now.
Closes her eyes and runs forward only to be slammed into rudrr's  much discussed chiseled chest.

(By god ! why am I feeling like heaven...this thuds match with my hammering heartbeats...and this heady male aroma...aaah ! why did this moron tie my choli so tight ?? I am feeling so out of breath...shall I put it off, I mean for real this time ðŸ˜‰)

** bracketed words are paro's monologue !
njoy !!😛