Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
SUPERRR post Eveline...
Aur picture abhi baaki hai dost...

The tug of war between FATAL ATTRACTION  & BETRAYAL begins...

more important the PUSH & PULL of LOVE & LIES & DHOKA begins...
DivI10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice post u looked both of there eyes..but feel bad for Paro baisa she is innocent in every way..
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jaz1990

Paro does not know a abcd of rudra yet! Well said eve

damn or xyz...why Rudra even I came to the end of my patience today...what was all this hiding face..and dori and ghunghat udding and hiding her face in his chest nonsense...
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: Absoluv

SUPERRR post Eveline...

Aur picture abhi baaki hai dost...

The tug of war between FATAL ATTRACTION  & BETRAYAL begins...

more important the PUSH & PULL of LOVE & LIES & DHOKA begins...

My fears...hope picture acchi nikle dost...paisa vasool ho jay bass!!

The war interests me ..not peace.πŸ˜†!! Push and pull attract me..once they settle down, its all over for the likes of me.
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I found the face hiding in his chest OTT, other than that when she opened the door, walked away y was he staring at her exposed back then?πŸ˜†

Their story will get ugly before it gets better...but it will remain between them only.  No third party will be privy to it.

His reaction to Sumer was ..there's some relief there😊

Can she drop the major Saab?
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: Frigate

Same here. I suppose, they are trying their hardest (at least GH is) to drive us away!πŸ˜•

Its not GH...its illogical nonsense that drives us away. We have brains and that is what goes against such shows.
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

I found the face hiding in his chest OTT, other than that when she opened the door, walked away y was he staring at her exposed back then?πŸ˜†

Their story will get ugly before it gets better...but it will remain between them only.  No third party will be privy to it.

His reaction to Sumer was ..there's some relief there😊

Can she drop the major Saab?

Yup...I found it major OTT. The hiding her face..but giving him such a grand view of her bare back while turning. And the dori scene seemed fake too...my logical brain going...why the hell doesn't he walk away from there...right now he is having fun and later will blame her for it. And damn girl if your dori is untied and blouse coming off...why the hell would u turn you back at him..to give him a clear view πŸ˜†!!

And the ghoonghat flying..tell me sofu where is this haveli situated ..in Chicago?? (even that is not so windy) coz why in hell is this place so windy...things are always flying..curtains, dupattas, baal, gaal...πŸ˜†!!

And that hiding her face in his chest...woman he asked you not to show you face..and so u decide to hide it his chest.....yeh kya ho raha hai??πŸ˜†

Sumer scene was the only saving grace...and Major Saab...sounds like chalk screeching on the black board to my ears...hate it...so fake and contrived.
Edited by eveline - 10 years ago
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonata24

πŸ˜†Spot on!

The dori scene left me so speechless... What an "awww" moment. πŸ˜†

And then I remember thinking "Aiyooo what if he thinks she's out to seduce him?!" :O

Facepalmed during the hug scene cause that kinda sealed the deal and set the stage for Rudra's reaction.

From Rudra's perspective it was very clear what he thought- heck, he voiced it out too.
Could you blame him though? Poor fella went through a reinforced thought process to hate her more cause she's making him feel that which should not be felt. Not him anyway.

Nope I wouldn't blame him at all. The girl asked for it. Her actions although unintentional were all open for misinterpretations. Forget Rudra, any other normal guy would think the girl was seducing him. And our Paro Bai Sa remains gloriously un clued.
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettypri

I guess to prove to himself or her that he is immune to her charms!

yup...and I am the queen of sheba and you are Cleopatra !!πŸ˜ƒ
Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Very well said. That is was why I kept asking Rudra from past two days to get his eyes checked. Banda sunta hi nahi. πŸ˜‰

Now all fun aside. You are so right. Beauty is in the eyes of its beholder. This sentence is literally true when we see Rudra. He sees all deception and lies when he sees her. It is bitter but true character of Rudra. He can't see beauty for just beauty. He sees black everywhere and in everyone. So obviously when he see no shade of it in Paro, he thinks she is a facade and a deception. Who, when peeled out of that facade is all black within. He can't even imagine the thought of someone being this selfless, so he searches for some inner meaning or plan in everything she does and comes up with his own dark reasons.

I feel sorry for him. But I also feel sorry for Paro. Maybe a little more for Paro because I know what is waiting for her. More verbal abuse and much more hatred. When I think this, I get worried for this pure soul, who sees nothing but beauty in everything. About how many times he would break her heart before actually accepting it.

CV's, a request. Please don't show abuse. It will hurt each one of us if you do that. I trust you to show us the uniqueness in this upcoming Hate marriage too. I believe you will surprise us even in this track like you always have been doing in RR. Ooops! got a little carried away. Can you blame me after Rudra calling Paro characterless today. 😊