Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
The moment I saw the whole family out, I knew everything is going to backfire on paro. Though I wasn't expecting the dori scene. 
My only fear is that in the name of innocence the CVs better not show paro behaving like an idiot. I personally did not like the face hiding nonsense.

samirao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LIKEDMG

I hv a qsn...If Rudra thinks that Paro wants to seduce him..then y not he leave kitchen at that moment before tying dori?

Yup I wana ask the same q 
😆

What_the thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: eveline

Nazar naza ki baat hain, Kissiko Gulaab toh Kissiko Kaante nazar aate hain,
Koi kahe Raat bohot andheri hain, aur kissiko chand sitaare nazar aate hain.

Wow! Nice lines...

Sangana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I feel sad for Paro. 
Frigate thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This seems like GH's attempt at "Hate Marriage - Ek Baar Phir"! ðŸ˜¡

May be Gul had reigned in his megalomaniac ideas on intense hate marriage; he seems to be going full steam with the theme here!  Don't think I can watch another hate marriage show.
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: asmi279

Agreed.. It's rudra's perception n he's perfectly rt in his stand...And my hope that he will mellow down after paro's innocence in the fire incident is prven, has been crushed today after he read the list of why he's hurt.. The fire incident was not even a part of it! Smthng drastic needs to happen for him to trust paro again 

And that something drastic is not going to happen for a long long time here...that's for sure.
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: Frigate

This seems like GH's attempt at "Hate Marriage - Ek Baar Phir"! ðŸ˜¡

May be Gul had reigned in his megalomaniac ideas on intense hate marriage; he seems to be going full steam with the theme here!  Don't think I can watch another hate marriage show.

Do we have an option...or did we ever have one. This is the only indian show I got hooked to after the last one that shall not be named. And this is the best of the lot...why the hell do they do this?? Edited by eveline - 10 years ago
ipkrr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely

The moment I saw the whole family out, I knew everything is going to backfire on paro. Though I wasn't expecting the dori scene. 

My only fear is that in the name of innocence the CVs better not show paro behaving like an idiot. I personally did not like the face hiding nonsense.

Agree - there is innocence and then there is stupidity. Paro's character has shaped up well - hope the CVs don't make her out to be a bumbling idiot - worthy of ridicule. If I were Rudra I would have thought the same - clasping at his jacket to hide her face 😕
Frigate thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: eveline

Do we have an option...or did we ever have one. This is the only indian show I got hooked to after the last one that shall not be named. And this is the best of the lot...why the hell do they do this??

Same here. I suppose, they are trying their hardest (at least GH is) to drive us away!😕
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: automaticstart

yes actully his words were so harsh that they leave a bitter taste in mouth.but the truth is that she dont even know the meaning of seduction n all.

And that for me is also unpalatable...on one side we have him...ready to misinterpret everything and on the other side we have her...who doesn't understand anything...(I don't think there are any women like her out there..she just doesn't seem normal to me).