Nazar Nazar ki Baat Hai....

Posted: 9 years ago
Yes...the dori scene...☺️!! It should have put me on cloud nine... but then after regaining my sanity, the scene actually had me in the depths of derpression cause all I could think was...damn this will go against Paro in Rudra's mind.

Rudra's mind...an abyss of mistrust and bitterness. Eyes that are clouded with suspicion cannot see innocence. A head that is obsessed with sheer hatred cannot understand love. As the Bard wisely pointed out...beauty is in the eye of the beholder, similarly ugliness too can be a defect of vision. Your window might open on a gorgeous backdrop but if you chose to see the view through iron bars...u will feel the confines of a prison.

They say love makes you see the world through rose tinted glasses. To take it further, hate makes you see all black. And so whatever happens, naturally or by Paro's efforts, Rudra will only see what he wants to see, a shamless, manipulative, non trust worthy, self centered, beautiful mockery of a woman.

If we look from his nazat, Paro was all wrong today. She manipulated her way in the house, caused a fight, send everyone out so that she could exploit the loneliness, opened her dori to tempt and distract him...all clever connivings on her part.

Rudra will not see her simplicity or unworldly innocence in her actions. Her efforts are all wasted. Her amazing and heart warming thinking and deeds are all lost to a man, who refuses to look beyond his mistrust.

Its all in the eyes, cause we saw a beautiful, simple, cute and honest girl, trying her best to win his heart with her pure love, and all Rudra saw was a shamelss manipulative hussy.

Nazar nazat ki baat hain, Kissko Gulaab toh Kissiko Kaante nazar aate hain,
Koi kahe Raat bohot andheri hain, aur kissiko chand sitaare nazar aate hain.

P.S...Cvs what the heck is wrong here?? Can we please get some logic in the story now before its too late??
Edited by eveline - 9 years ago
Agreed.. It's rudra's perception n he's perfectly rt in his stand...And my hope that he will mellow down after paro's innocence in the fire incident is prven, has been crushed today after he read the list of why he's hurt.. The fire incident was not even a part of it! Smthng drastic needs to happen for him to trust paro again  Edited by asmi279 - 9 years ago
I hv a qsn...If Rudra thinks that Paro wants to seduce him..then y not he leave kitchen at that moment before tying dori?

πŸ˜†
Paro will get Rudra to marry her but at what price.  This is not going to be pretty eveline.  Paro's battle has just begun...

This is not the marriage or relationship that we have waited and hoped for months...

I see no winners, Not Paro or Rudra...
Originally posted by LIKEDMG

I hv a qsn...If Rudra thinks that Paro wants to seduce him..then y not he leave kitchen at that moment before tying dori?

πŸ˜†
That was exactly the thought in my mind..and trust me if I was in Paro's place i would have deffo asked him this question...πŸ˜ƒ Edited by eveline - 9 years ago
yes actully his words were so harsh that they leave a bitter taste in mouth.but the truth is that she dont even know the meaning of seduction n all.
Originally posted by Punkin22

Paro will get Rudra to marry her but at what price.  This is not going to be pretty eveline.  Paro's battle has just begun...

This is not the marriage or relationship that we have waited and hoped for months...

I see no winners, Not Paro or Rudra...
Yup...its going downhill. Its getting uglier with each development. They were better off when the Teju truth had not come out...Rudra appreciated her qualities inspite of everything and now every action has an equal and opposite reaction from Rudra.

We have to see how low can they go...I guess you have to hit rock bottom before things start looking up..
Paro does not know a abcd of rudra yet! Well said eve
πŸ˜†Spot on!

The dori scene left me so speechless... What an "awww" moment. πŸ˜†

And then I remember thinking "Aiyooo what if he thinks she's out to seduce him?!" :O

Facepalmed during the hug scene cause that kinda sealed the deal and set the stage for Rudra's reaction.

From Rudra's perspective it was very clear what he thought- heck, he voiced it out too.
Could you blame him though? Poor fella went through a reinforced thought process to hate her more cause she's making him feel that which should not be felt. Not him anyway.

Originally posted by LIKEDMG

πŸ˜†

I guess to prove to himself or her that he is immune to her charms!