Mahabharat Episode Discussion Thread #6/ DT's Nt pg-23

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago

| Mahabharat Daily Episode Discussion Thread |

Hey guys!! (= 

A Big Welcome to Mahabharat's Daily Episode Discussion Thread #6! πŸ€— πŸ€—

->> This thread is to be used by forum members to discuss the episode, any one-liners, any historical event, etc. 

->>  ANYONE who watches the show is allowed to post live-discussions during the epi airs or after the epi. ends.
 If there are any issues, kindly contact the forum DT which are Minakshi (mnx12) , Munni (munnihyderabad) or CM Resham (*Resham*)

->> Only request would be to NOT spam the place - so it's easy for other forum members to go through discussion and take part πŸ˜Š 

Originally posted by: mnx12

Note:

Guys, it's obvious that you all are disappointed by the way some characters are portrayed. please understand, this is the maker's version, their pov. Our understanding may differ from what is being shown.
Do not drag any actor's name in your criticism, as they are only doing what is scripted. 
Use Feedback to CVs thread- Story distortion, to write about your displeasure. If CVs read that thread, they may know about your feelings.  

Mahabharat DT

Note:

Guys, before posting anything remember few important pts.
This is a show based on the epic Mahabharat. What we are watching is the maker's interpretation. Which some may like & some may not. 
We have made a thread for story distortion. Instead of posting your views there, posting them here is going to create problem. Since we are aware of the fact that it is not word to word the original Ved Vyas's version in that case going on & on about story distortion is of no use. 
People are sensitive. If you don't agree with any post, do not retaliate. 
Mocking other's post is strictly not allowed & mocking this show is not going to of any help. 
If at all you wish to mock please mock your own views not others.πŸ˜†

Guys, 

This is EDT & let it be for that itself. BRC or Jaya or any other auther's work should be discussed here.
For story distortion use this thread.
To discuss various questions about MB use.
Those who are interested in participating in discussions should follow the respective thread instead of mixing up everything in this thread. Our members are quite understanding & polite. To participate here we wish the same from new members too.
PS: Remember this too.

Have fun discussing & Remember what DT says! πŸ˜ƒ

Regards,
 Minakshi, Munni & Resham.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Hello Friends,

This thread, is intended for the discussions related to the story and characters as shown in each episode so please refrain from discussing/talking or criticizing the opinions of fellow forum member, everyone is entitled to express their own opinions, with in the set rules of the forum.

A forum like India-Forums.com allows numerous people around the globe to share their knowledge, opinion and experience with fellow members. A healthy discussion creates an atmosphere where information and knowledge can be shared freely with each other and without judging others.. Arguments are counter productive to learning and provide balance in a discussion.

No one can force their opinions on others, everyone has the right to agree/disagree. like/not-like, comment/not-to-comment, members reply to the posts or topic of their interests. Criticism is part of the show, you are free to show displeasure, contradict, disagree and criticize the show and its characters, but there is a fine line between criticism and bashing, which has to be kept in tab, on the same note, criticizing the show is not mocking or bashing. Just because some one has, differing likes and preferences from ours, doesn't mean they are bashing/mocking. as, differing opinions are the essence of a discussion.We need to agree to disagree with others POVs and moving on there by making it an amicable place for discussions related to the show

Any offending comments, personal attacks or mocking by fellow members, will NOT be tolerated, please use the report button rather than retorting and there by aggravating the situation. Members are requested to confine to the discussion of the show alone, for which this thread is intended to!

Thanks and Regards MB Dev Team

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Aaah our new home... Let see what trouble I can get into.
----
Karna's evil streak is showing slowly πŸ˜†  I look forward to his insults and praise of Draupadi.  πŸ˜ˆ  Wasn't he the one who said she had spark like no other woman after she earnt Pandavas back?
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

You are so evil... but, yeah that would have made more dramatically cruelπŸ˜†

Am sorry.. Badly Influenced by StarDury 
Justitia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The SBS videos do show Nakul telling Yudi,"Shastra uthaane ka aadesh dijiye, jesht...", but has he now forgotten that he is a daas? Besides, Duri explained yesterday why the weapons of Bhim & Arjun are ineffective...

In other words, the way things are going, it looks like the CVs are actually giving a "reason" for the mute passivity / "helplessness" of the Pandavas during Draupadi's insults - "inability" to use weapons. 

I mean, if Yudi himself asks Duri to behave himself, it only means that either these "reactions" from the Pandavas come AFTER the VH (when the Pandavas get freed from slavery). Or ALL of them have forgotten the concept of "slave dharma", which is to obey the "swami".

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Shani - I think they forget slave dharma and is silenced by Yuddhi & Dury.  I pray VH is over by Saturday.  Don't really want to watch this slow torture
KHUSHI-99 thumbnail
πŸ₯±πŸ˜†

Ok.. can I skip this episode?  Not watch?  I actually like Dharma RajWacko  Don't want see his VH

Anjana I am little eager to know so pleeez can you tell me: did you finally watch yesterdays episode??????

Shani - I think they forget slave dharma and is silenced by Yuddhi & Dury.  I pray VH is over by Saturday.  Don't really want to watch this slow torture

I don't think VH of drau will be over by Saturday,Today Yudi will be forced to stake her and on sat dushi will drag her into the court

Edited by darklight - 10 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: darklight

πŸ˜† 

Anjana I am little eager to know so pleeez can you tell me: did you finally watch yesterdays episode??????

I had to for the Patiyogita...made my dad watch with me He kept asking why Vidur doesn't say anything and Yuddhi is worst character of MB.  His bakbak helpedπŸ˜†
Justitia thumbnail
Now I am extremely interested to know Krishna's verdict about this fiasco. I am sure Yudi could get an earful from Krishna for sending back Draupadi from the dyut sabha. And maybe, a lesson or two about what "dharma" really means...
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shani88

The SBS videos do show Nakul telling Yudi,"Shastra uthaane ka aadesh dijiye, jesht...", but has he now forgotten that he is a daas? Besides, Duri explained yesterday why the weapons of Bhim & Arjun are ineffective...

something tells me those were trashed portions