Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Spoiler: " Saturday: Dussasan drags Draupadi to the sabha where Duryodhan says he will disrobe her..

Will Karn have any 'part'?😆

As an 'adaption', they are adapting such a spurious Karn (from the original), it's perhaps no longer worth trying to find some resemblance. Almost all tracks presented around him- be it Priyamvada, his LG opposition, maid Vrishali, saint Adhirath, HP gate guard, Messanger to IP or  now this VH portrayal- all are so counterfeit and fabricated, that this whiter than white 'Invention' is unrecognisable in the 'Original'.🤢 Perhaps one shouldn't bother much over such 'fabrication', but unfortunately it's impacting very integrity of original storyline. And at the expense of original Heroes. 
 The situation is getting so weird that in any track involving him (samples mentioned above), if one tries to match the 'facts' in the original, he would be hard put to find any. Instead, if he visualises the 'opposite' of what is being showed or delete it altogether,  he may strike the 'Original'!! Every time he is slotted to enter a scene, I shudder, Cvs, what next now?!

Disclaimer; not to oppose any fan views, it's strictly individual impression from the plane of the Original. Qualifying further- 'a personal opinion'.

Edited by smrth - 10 years ago
DrModel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
If Yaksha is shown next week, then VH will be Saturday or Monday
Because they have yet to show --Yudi's hands burning(as per SBS) and 2nd dice game. 

I am just flabbergasted at the thought that despite someone losing all 4 of his brothers, he still upholds Dharma. So does that mean that Yudi believes that he has a right on all 4 and thus is Dharmraj still? or does it mean that he did not cheat during die game and so is Dharmraj? or that he followed its rules and still is dharmraj? Its because it is Dharmraj and he is proud of that, making it easy to stake himself? I am so confused. 

And DPadi will come and ask this I feel? How can she be lost? 

And wife vs wife? HOW? to show that Yudi does not care for a kingdom and so saying he will gain everything lost if DPadi is staked and him willingly staking ehr being against his character?
 HUH????!???! Oh I feel so blonde

But it is said that Vyas does tell Bhim off for sulking and taunting Yudi during vanvaas saying that Yudi is an old soul and has no greed for a kingdom. 
Edited by DrModel - 10 years ago
KHUSHI-99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
people new trivia says that Yudhi broke the dice when he was asked to stake Drau ...right?
just wondering Shakuni ne itni jaldi majic dice kaise bana li,and if he breaks the dice he is gone...Bros can't do anything,Duri is swami so Yudhi can't fight with him?????🤢
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Some Questions:

1. How can one man bet on behalf of five?

2. How can a dass bet a free person?

3. How can a dass bet?  To bet he has to have some free will...being ordered to bet isn't free will.  

What other questions can Draupadi ask?

4. Where is the dharm here Pitamah Bhishma, Taatshree Vidur and guru Drona? What does your dharm say about dragging a kulvadhu in court like this?
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Shani - I think they forget slave dharma and is silenced by Yuddhi & Dury.  I pray VH is over by Saturday.  Don't really want to watch this slow torture

in the new promo they keep giving date of 9th april so i think then only will VH  happen
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

in the new promo they keep giving date of 9th april so i think then only will VH  happen

yes the promo does keep on saying 9th april!!!
 before that it will be draupadi lashing the whole court n her patis!!!!
also she will be dragged in a horrible wat too!!!
n yes it a torture to watch this!!!

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think this week will end with Draupadi being brought to the court i mean dushy will drag her and the moment he will push her inside and pandvas will get up in anger the episode will end
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

i think this week will end with Draupadi being brought to the court i mean dushy will drag her and the moment he will push her inside and pandvas will get up in anger the episode will end

this week's end is gonna be a cliff hanger!!!!
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yup it will i think, pataa nahi is ko itna lambaa khinch ne ki kya zarurat hain?
bhas1066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont understand. if acc to tata sky spoiler duri is going to command yudi to bet draupadi  as an order , where does bhanumati fit in? why would he need to stake his wife when yudi will other wise also listen to the order?
will bhanu be introduced?
also if duri believes he has won yudi and he is now the samrat, is he now going to play against a daas yudi? doesnt the play stop with yudi losing himself?