Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
very good suggestion

there is an entire facebook page dedicated to just pointing out the errors but they seem to be paying no notice and r going on with one distortion after the other , it seems they did not even read the Children's version of mahabharat

the little kids who watched at my home were shocked, they r being taught Mahabharat at their sunday sanskaar class and even they commented by saying what rubbish when Drona hit the arrow to bring stones on Arjun's head

Drona was a rishi show some respect u🤬

what nonsense is being shown

truly mods hear this suggestion
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
All these epi. are already shot, long time back. When this show started, they were ready with 35 compelet epi. & 45 more with just finishing touch needed. Now they are shooting for the sequences we may be seeing after 2 to 3 months.
If they were shooting on daily basis then yes, our suggetions may be worth it.
Regarding distortion, I am part of DKDM forum, which is other Mytho show. Yes these distortions disturbs  a lot. They were shooting on daily basis so some of our views were adopted earlier, now they don't.😆
They are going to make a dramatic version, what we are watching is their interpretation, it will be disturbing at times & may be a pleasant surprise at times. Yes, in a Mytho show such changes are not acceptable by many. May be try posting on ⭐️+, FB site, hope it makes some difference.

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
what they think
we are fools to watch whatever rubbish they show in name of mb
they are spoiling the young generation who is going to belive this is true
trp is not everything
show truth we will watch it
add drama we are fine
but they showing lies
which is unbearable
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Drona shooting to bring stones was too much

and that Dushala chattering like some retard that will Pandu come from swarg
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mnx12

All these epi. are already shot, long time back. When this show started, they were ready with 35 compelet epi. & 45 more with just finishing touch needed. Now they are shooting for the sequences we may be seeing after 2 to 3 months.

If they were shooting on daily basis then yes, our suggetions may be worth it.

totally agree this...

Regarding distortion, I am part of DKDM forum, which is other Mytho show. Yes these distortions disturbs  a lot. They were shooting on daily basis so some of our views were adopted earlier, now they don't.😆
They are going to make a dramatic version, what we are watching is their interpretation, it will be disturbing at times & may be a pleasant surprise at times. Yes, in a Mytho show such changes are not acceptable by many. May be try posting on ⭐️+, FB site, hope it makes some difference.

DKDM is somewhat accepted as maximum people (like me 😆) don't know Shiv Puran in details but for MB its quite difficult as maximum people know/read/see it from childhood. This distortion of an Epic cant be accepted.

But i believe it does not matter to CVs...if it really matters to them then they don't choose this way of distortion. And i dnt hope they will understand or change it in future.

mnx12 thumbnail
Note:

Guys if you think such a thread will make any difference then I'll surely open one. All the story distortion aspects can be posted there instead of discussing them on various threads where all the info may get lost. But after this thread opens, anything about story distortion should be posted in the same thread instead of making separate ones.
Do let me know about yes or no for that thread in this thread itself.
Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
^^ Just post in this thread itself.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Topic starter will u please then make the topic to Feedback to CVs ...and ask the mods to make it sticky
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Topic starter will u please then make the topic to Feedback to CVs ...and ask the mods to make it sticky

whom do i need to pm it