Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raniluvsasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hey thanks for the pm loved d update. beautiful. amazingly good. enjoyed every bit of it. excellent. tarang is all gaga over khushi very interestting. update soon
nims6 thumbnail
wow so she  knows that arnav is looking for her...good..but let him search..he has done enough..wonderful update...
aspalas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So Khushi and Tarang are aware of Arnav's search..Hope Arnav remain restless for some more time...😑...

Your style and story is captivating dear...πŸ‘

Stay Blessed
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
arnav should rott in hell
aamir18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Haw?! Are you Kashmiri? πŸ˜ƒ I made Tarang a Kashmiri because I know about the culture and because Mohit is Kashmiri himself πŸ˜†

Please do excuse me if I got any of the details wrong. 

Of course I know lotus root is Nadru, as my parents prepare it at least once a week. But my grasp on the language is relatively weak, despite my family's Kashmiri background. πŸ˜† 

Bhai Saab is his late grandfather, Jigri Maa's husband. 

Thank you so very much for this kind and heart warming comment. I'm so glad you are enjoying the reading. I'm touched! 

~ZitOnThyKnee

Originally posted by: SS88

First off, you give me Mohit Raina. Then you make his character such a lovable and inspiring one. Then you make him  Kashmiri. I loved the beginning when she's making lotus stem curry. We call it nadru. And is Bhai Saab supposed to be his dad/uncle/granddad? Because we have a bad habit of addressing our aunts and uncles as we see our parents addressing them. 

OK, so moving past the Kher khandaan's cuteness and their awesome son. Khushi is still so damaged inside. It's really painful to read her refer to herself as human garbage, and then pet. It's going to take a long long time for her to overcome Arnav's cruelty, her family's betrayal and all that she has suffered so far. I love that she told Tarang the truth about her marriage. Although how much she has said remains to be seen.
 I wish she would somehow find out about her Bauji. I loved the scene where he calls ASR a S.O.B. Because that's what he is. It would make her so happy to know that her dad has recovered so much. Shashi's unfinished story will always remain my biggest complaint with the show. I loved that man . 
I hope that they dont meet till Khushi has her KKG mojo back, with more strength this time . Then she can show Arnav his place. And I do hope that they never end up together. He doesn't deserve her. And she deserves someone much better. Like Tarang . Or even Bradley. 

Edited by aamir18 - 10 years ago
archmink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Accepted as a pet in return of her loyalty ...
That's very heavy line ...
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Loved it Zee, Tarang is a good guy and I know how much Khushi can be thankful to him but her heart has only one name and that is Arnav ,no matter what.Certain things don't change and denial don't creep these names out of your head.Period.
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aamir18

Haw?! Are you Kashmiri? πŸ˜ƒ I made Tarang a Kashmiri because I know about the culture and because Mohit is Kashmiri himself πŸ˜†

Please do excuse me if I got any of the details wrong. 

Of course I know lotus root is Nadru, as my parents prepare it at least once a week. But my grasp on the language is relatively weak, despite my family's Kashmiri background. πŸ˜† 

Bhai Saab is his late grandfather, Jigri Maa's husband. 

Thank you so very much for this kind and heart warming comment. I'm so glad you are enjoying the reading. I'm touched! 

~ZitOnThyKnee

Hi Zaituna ( I 'm guessing that's your name zitonthyknee) 
Yes I'm Kashmiri too !!! So excited to meet another one here. My name is Suha. Where are you from? Pakistan or India? I can speak Kashmiri but as my mum says I m not really Kashmiri. Cos I hate Nadru, the special fish curry, I hate tabakh maaz and I cannot stand Nun chai. Looking forward to interacting more with you. πŸ˜ƒ

aamir18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Naw, my name is Zitni (It's supposed to be Zitin, but my parents are hippies I guess πŸ˜†)
We're from India! 😳

My sister and I joke that she got double the appreciation for Kashmiri food because I can't stand it! Literally, there's probably nothing I like except Kehva πŸ˜†. 

And it's unfortunate, cause everyone else in my family loves Koshur khana. But haakh, rogan josh, tabhak maaz, gogja, dum aloo... they're just not meant for me. I'm happier with my plate full of paneer mutter, chole, baingan ka bartha and korma! πŸ˜† 

But I'm really proud of my culture, and as amalgamated as I am in the US, I do find Kashmiri tradition exceptionally beautiful. β€οΈ

Originally posted by: SS88

Hi Zaituna ( I 'm guessing that's your name zitonthyknee) 
Yes I'm Kashmiri too !!! So excited to meet another one here. My name is Suha. Where are you from? Pakistan or India? I can speak Kashmiri but as my mum says I m not really Kashmiri. Cos I hate Nadru, the special fish curry, I hate tabakh maaz and I cannot stand Nun chai. Looking forward to interacting more with you. πŸ˜ƒ

amfashionista thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful updates.
loving this Tarang Ji...