Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarahjac thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
You always pack a punch in your chapters. A reader is forced to think on so many levels...simply brilliant.

It would be interesting to know what Khushi/Tarang think of why Arnav is searching for her especially since she did not leave any loose end when she left.

Six months of torture wins over six months of bliss, wonder how long will it take Khushi to become her old self. It's a fact of life, happiness never lasts long but the pain lingers on. 
kondhili thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hmm so Tarang is controlling the felling that khushi evokes in him.
Khushi is still buried in the miseries of the past. 
Arnav is still relentless in his pursuit of khushi.

Iss Raat ki Subhah kab hogi???

Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good to see such a fantastic change in khushi's life

great update
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome chapter...thanks for the PM
jduke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Glad to know that Tarang family knows her past and he promised to protect her hamesha. That is so sweet of Tarang. One day will somehow Arnav end up at Tarang hospital and that is how Arnav & Kushi will meet again?. Very interesting story line.

_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow i was pleasantly surprised that Khushi has disclosed about her marital issue with Tarang..though i doubt he knows the whole story but still even this fact is quite brave on Khushi's front !
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
First off, you give me Mohit Raina. Then you make his character such a lovable and inspiring one. Then you make him  Kashmiri. I loved the beginning when she's making lotus stem curry. We call it nadru. And is Bhai Saab supposed to be his dad/uncle/granddad? Because we have a bad habit of addressing our aunts and uncles as we see our parents addressing them. 
OK, so moving past the Kher khandaan's cuteness and their awesome son. Khushi is still so damaged inside. It's really painful to read her refer to herself as human garbage, and then pet. It's going to take a long long time for her to overcome Arnav's cruelty, her family's betrayal and all that she has suffered so far. I love that she told Tarang the truth about her marriage. Although how much she has said remains to be seen.
 I wish she would somehow find out about her Bauji. I loved the scene where he calls ASR a S.O.B. Because that's what he is. It would make her so happy to know that her dad has recovered so much. Shashi's unfinished story will always remain my biggest complaint with the show. I loved that man . 
I hope that they dont meet till Khushi has her KKG mojo back, with more strength this time . Then she can show Arnav his place. And I do hope that they never end up together. He doesn't deserve her. And she deserves someone much better. Like Tarang . Or even Bradley. 
anera thumbnail
first of all i did not get the pm
and second
it was nice update khushi is feeling oke in trangs house but she still thinks herself to be an unworthy person
she called her self a pet it gives more wipes like she is feeling now oke but she is not feeling accepted as a human
and its all arnavs doing and trangs nani is best psychologist then trang she listen to her and thtats what will bring everything out
its only been 7 monthes i think so their is time for khushi to be again how she was once upone a time
and i love trang he is nice but the question is would he have helped khushi if she was not beautiful or if she was not of his liking ?

i dont want arnav anywhere near khushi if he would get chance to see khushi he would snach her from trang
not because he love her so much but bcz his love is selfish and he want to feel good and want to clear his conscience and ask sorry till she would forgive
a person raraly change his or her character until someting big happens in his or hers life
so arnav would not change and the day that he would get forgiveness from khushi he would still be just the same
love the update and send me pm plz from next time and i did send u buddy request

Edited by bewuster - 10 years ago
Snoowfall thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
She is freaked out by him...oh man, when will the suffering end
angelzaib thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3
hi zee...
so khushi is recovering slowly and yet, the hurt n trauma lingers deep within her...he wounded her too deeply for her to recover...

but surprise of surprise...she has told tarang about her past...or something of it...

and he is helping her to evade arnav's searches...somehow or the other...so good that she has someone to look out for her interests...

interesting indeed...

very nice update...touching actually...

thnx 4 da pm zee...

tkcr