Frequent Posters

flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
A wonderful update...glad to see Kushi moving on...hope she stays happy
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ Zitni- I'm from India too. But haven't lived there since college. Which was eons ago. I love dum aloo, gogja, haak and other stuff. just not the ones I mentioned. But I love Punjabi and Mughlai food too, with some South Indian thrown in. I guess that happens when we move to other places and our choices become more diverse. It's so nice to meet you, albeit virtually πŸ€—
ForArhi thumbnail
and what can I say?! Speechless! You are writing exactly what I wanted to see in the serial. Such powerful story..turned into a clown show..sigh...
You should have joined their creative team! 

Awesome girl! Simply Awesome! I just can't wait to read more!
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

I have read a lot of stories on this subject, but your FF blew me away; so much intense and emotional detail, depicting Arnav and Khushi's feelings and torment. Wow!!! Incredible... I can hardly wait for the next chapter. πŸ‘β­οΈ

One thing I would appreciate if you could give us flashback covering the six month period. How did Khushi cope with her anguish??? The hatred shown to her by the Raizadas, Arnav and lust shown to her by Chetan and Shyam.  πŸ˜‘😑🀒

What is she??? An object for their lust and hatred???  SHE IS A HUMAN BEING WITH FEELINGS AND DREAMS... 😑😑🀒

I know that Tarangji was there along with his Nani but still they were outsiders. 

What about Arnav, what was his input when he realized that he had condemned Khushi to a life of misery when she was totally innocent??? He punished this girl for no fault of hers. 😑😑😑

You have mentioned that Anjali has found a friend in Aman. Here the Raizadas are happy. They have moved on without a care for the unfortunate soul that has to endure a life of anguish which she did not deserve.🀒😑

I am confident that the next chapters will unravel more truths which will be engrossing like the ones we have read till date.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

YOU ARE JUST AWESOME, MY FRIEND... REMARKABLE WRITING.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Zee, I'm finally catching up to your story after months. I'm happy that Babuji is cured, that Arnav and Anjali know the truth and that Khushi has finally found a place to feel safe and wanted.
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
One of the best stories I have read
Keep writing :)
janaykm52 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I just discovered your amazing story last night and have accomplished almost nothing since. Stayed up till 3am reading (Pacific time, USA) and have done zero housework in favor of reading your fan fiction. Truly one of the best I've ever read. I LOVE that you are taking your time with it and putting in lots of detail to fully develop the story. I always find it bizarre when people comment saying to hurry up and get to the romance. What fun is a story where they kiss and make up right away? You need that tension and drama to make the eventual reconciliation all the more delicious. Write in whatever way you feel you need to in order to tell the story in your mind. I also love that you're including links to other FFs. I am embarrassed to admit that I read one after the other and my fear is that someday I'll run out of them! I only discovered IPKKND last summer on youtube by accident and have been completely hooked ever since. I'm planning to go to India in 2 years and it's exciting to be able to communicate with another person in America who is a fan. I feel like the only weirdo in the US who knows about IPKKND as heaven knows, no one here in Oregon that I know is aware of it.
janaykm52 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I LOVED how you made Arnav find out the truth. It should have been this heartwrenching and humiliating for him in the show. I love your writing.
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
Thread unlocked on the TM's request.