~Fate Has It's Own Way~[Part 16-pg 49]UPDATED//Sandhir & Vidarth..

BeyondDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
FATE HAS ITS OWN...

PART 1

BOYS HOSTEL

(5 AM)

It all started like any other normal day. Like always, it was meant to start with Jiggy snoring, Parth sleeping as well. And Randhir doing push ups. Sweating it out was Randhir's way to forget his past and move on. It was finally 6:00 AM.. N it was time for randhir to freshen up n for parth to wake up... Wen randhir went to freshen up parth woke up.. He was not at all surprised to see randhirs bed vacant coz he knew that randhir was freshening up after his routine 1 hour exercising.. He also according to his routine went to his study table n started reading the topic he allotted himself for the dream team challenges... Yup.. U saw it correct he alloted himself the topic coz he was the captain...randhir had himself given the post to parth.. N since then they wer gelling together very well... Randhir after freshening up came back n he also was not surprised to see parth studing.. Infact randhir wished parth a gud mrning n settled on his own study chair..parth wished him the same..

GIRLS HOSTEL

Meanwhile in girls hostel ... The 3 girls lay under their blankets.. Yup kaustaki , sanyukta and their new roomy for second year vidhushi.. It was 7:00 now n the time for vidhushi n kaustaki to wake up.. Vidhushi was the first to get freshened up followed by kaustaki .., n at last it was time for sanyukta to wake up... Sleeping beauty ko toh kaustaki ko uthana padta tha... Varna madam uthte kaha the?? Site hi rahate madam ji agar kaustaki unko Uthati nahi... Sanyukta got up n came put after getting ready...

IN THE MECH LAB

All wer working in pairs... This time it was
Sanyukta parth
Randhir jiggy
Kaustaki vidhushi

All wer busy working wen suddenly arrested parth accusing him ...

Well everyone knows that y ther arrested parth... But still this story is gonna be different...
If u like it plz hit the like button n post ur comments as well... If not I also welcome criticism...

Guys if u want a pm add me in ur buddy list... And pmz will be given to those who like and comment on the recent post..

INDEX
CHAPTER 1 - pg 1
CHAPTER 2 - pg 1
CHAPTER 3 - pg 2
CHAPTER 4 - pg 2
CHAPTER 5 - pg 2
CHAPTER 6 - pg 3
CHAPTER 7 - pg 3
CHAPTER 8 - pg 3
CHAPTER 9 - pg 7
CHAPTER 10 - pg 11
CHAPTER 11 - pg 16
CHAPTER 12 - pg 23
CHAPTER 13 - pg 32
CHAPTER 14 - pg 38
CHAPTER 15 - pg 45
CHAPTER 16 - pg 49
Edited by BeyondDreams - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Craziness thumbnail
Awesum yaar... Plz continue soon... I no it's a bit predictable wat u hav written but the way u said the story will b changed has built curiosity ... So update soon n plz plz plz pm me..
BeyondDreams thumbnail
PART 2

Parth was arrested... Everyone were in a state of shock... Even ra shot was...the reason was he was in good terms with parth.. N the little he knew about parth , rand hit could make out that he wud not do any wrong...

All the dream team members at once went to the dean.. N der was the dream team mentor vardhan arguing with the dean..
Vardhan : dean , u no that parth cannot do anything like that..
Dean: but vardhan... He is the caption of the dream team and only he has the information regarding it... N moreover the funds have been transferred from his laptop...

Everyone wer standing outside the cabin... They had heard everything which was discussed between dean and vardhan sir.. All wer numb after listening to it.., but came to one conclusion.. Parth was not guilty... He was accused for something he hadn't done...

All went in the deans cabin and argued that this wasn't possible.. Parth was not guilty...

Vardhan just told them one thing ...
PROVE IT... Prove that he isn't guilty,.. With that he left along with dean...

Sanyukta after registering wat had happened turned to her team mates..
S: guys,.. Kya tum logo ko Lagta hai ki parth aisa kuch kar sakta hai??
All xcpt vidhushi and randhir:no

S: so guys come on.. Let's prove it that parth is innocent...

MEANWHILE IN THE LOCK UP:

The inspector took out all of his frustration on poor parth... But parth was not the one to accept the accusation which he hadn't committed...
The inspector had punched parth n evn hit him hard... Parth was still the same .. He dint open his mouth at all..

IN FITE

Everyone of the dream team wer searching for the clues... Even randhir.. This time he knew that his rivalry won't fetch anything except for parths situation wud be worsen..

However wen randhir and Sanyukta work together the impossible is also possible... They figured it out that parth was not the culprit... They proved it to the dean and dean had immediately called the inspector and told that parth was indeed innocent...

Wen everything was happening vidhushi was the one crying... She was not expecting this..

Y was she crying after all??
Stay tunes to know the reason and to know how the story unfolds..

Plz LIKE AND COMMENT...
AlbusDumbeldore thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This is just really suprb and brilliant story. Please update soon.
missreddy7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heyy this sounds very interesting dear!!
Keep it up and send me a pm when you update :)
BeyondDreams thumbnail
Guys I'm goin to end the story within 3-4 chapters...Edited by Craziness123 - 10 years ago
BeyondDreams thumbnail
To all those who have read the story thanks... It gives me immense happinessEdited by Craziness123 - 10 years ago
BeyondDreams thumbnail
PART 3

Vidhushi wasn't present in this situation... No one even cared... They wer just worried about parth... Parth still hadn't come to the college... Every one was restless.. They all wer in the canteen thinking how wud parth be...

All of a sudden they heard the siren and immediately knew that parth had arrived... They wer about to go wen vardhan called them in his cabin.. Everyone was reluctant coz they wanted to meet parth first but it was vardhan sir they wer talking about not PKC to just ignore his orders...all of them went to his cabin...

While all wer in vardhans cabin parth was left Infact thrown out of the jeep by the brutal inspector... Parth with much difficulty got up on his own and started to walk... He was not even able to walk properly... He was just stumbling.. He was about to fall wen a pair of hands caught him... He was none other than randhir... Randhir don't let him fall... He wud never let parth fall...now that he was randhirz friend no one could accuse parth for wat he hadn't done...

Parth thanked randhir and said him that he could walk on his own wen randhir said " jyade natak mat kar... Agar tu chal Pata toh abhi mere help ki zarurat nahi hoti.. So Chup chap mujhse support le kar chal... Bada aaya khud chalne wala.."
Parth gave randhir a weak smile... It was after this that randhir realised parths state.. Parths shirt was torn and his face had punch marks... His elbow was badly hurt.. In short that bloody inspector had been really hard on his friend for no bloody reason at all... He wasn't going to leave him...
As if reading randhirz mind parth at once said " vo unka Kaam tha randhir.."to which randhir replied at once "kya tha unka Kaam tumhari jaan le Lena?tum pagal ho Gaye ho par Mein nahi!! Now just wait and watch ki Mein Uss inspector ka kya haal karta hu... Bloody bas***d..
Parth knew that randhir was serious.. So he just laughed coz he dint know wat else he Cud do in that situation... Randhir sensed he was trying to ease the tension and said "ab hasna bandh kar.. Chalte hai... Ab Saara din body expose Karne ka irada hai kya?? " and both the friends , no -no best buddies walked towards the boys dorm...

Every thing that happened was been observed by one girl.. And that girl was none other than vidhushi.. Vidhushi had tears ... She was crying.. She cudnt control it any more... She just thought how cud she stoop so low.. Just for revenge...

FLASH BACK..

V: hey parth...I need to talk .. Can u give me 2 mins??
P : ya sure...tell me .. Sumthng important ...??
V :no no ... It's just that I need to tell you about sum thing...
P : ya sure... Plz go on..
V : it's just that I actually like u a lot..
P : evn I like you.. Your a very great friend to have vidhushi...
V : oh god... Parth I like you but not as a friend but sum thing more than it...
Parth was completely shocked now... He never saw vidhushi as more than a friend.. Let alone vidhushi he never saw any girl more than a friend... He already loved someone .. And as we all know that love can only happen once.. Not twice or thrice.. Little did he know that it was beginning of sum thing new in his life... How ever even though in a dazed state parth replie
"Sry vidhushi... Par Mein tumhe ek dost ke alava aur kuch nahi dekhte.."

Vidhushi was shocked... It was like the world had come to an end for her... She knew that she flirted with many boys in her lifetime for their riches and fame... But never in her life she experienced true love.. And now that she finally truly loved sum one... That sum one was rejecting her...

Vidhushi just told parth to get out... Parth did as he was told coz he knew that she shud be left alone now...

Vidhushi being vidhushi planned a REVENGE...

Vidhushi remembered how the access code of the dream team fund was given to parth... N how she had just taken it for fun... But that fun was going to turn into sum thing else ...wen she had called parth to talk to him he had come with his laptop but had forgot taking it along with him...

Taking the chance for her better use vidhushi transferred the FITE funds to the CITE funds...

PRESENT...

Vidhushi was distraught seeing her parth.. Wat had she done to him... How cud she be so mean to him... This was all she Thot..

BOYS DORM...

When randhir was aiding parth , parth seemed confused.. N as if reading his mind randhir told that all the members wer in vardhans cabin as vardhan wanted all of them to find the true culprit...

Will they ever know who is the tru culprit?? Will vidhushi be the same old bitchy and manipulative girl?? And parth... Wat about him?? He has a change in his behaviour...

Macros thumbnail
yay! 1st pm plz and really nice story
Rekha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The bond between Randhirand Parth is jus aweum!!!!!!
Update sooN!