Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
She wasted the oppurtunity of the role in Cocktail, so if she didnt wanna act why she took over Cocktail? The role of Meera could be played by someone else like Sonam, and we could have seen the Dpad Sonam duo onscreen.
JungFrau thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Comes across as a gold digger to me. No worries, there are better looking and better talented ppl around!
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
All the more reasons she should dump this selfish prick
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocolate_boy

She wasted the oppurtunity of the role in Cocktail, so if she didnt wanna act why she took over Cocktail? The role of Meera could be played by someone else like Sonam, and we could have seen the Dpad Sonam duo onscreen.

your ladli sonam (a superstar, an icon!!) playing a siddle fiddle to dpad? NA NA NA

Fortuitous thumbnail
That's rather unfortunate...
I LOVED her in Cocktail! 
LeadNitrate thumbnail
Do I smell a Bhagyshree here? Maybe her bf wants to be her only hero on screen. 
MoccoLatte thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Men are such selfish pigs. Why do they dictate terms to women? I wouldn't want to be with such a man who won't support his lady in whatever she is happy doing.
.Nikki. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
If this is true then she does not deserve this kind of a man. If she is happy and serious with the relationship then all the best to her but hope she doesn't regret it later on for not signing any films just for this guy. 
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 Why is he deciding what a girl should do? Should be her own choice not because her boyfriend doesn't want to see her romance other men. Hope it is not true. Hope it is her own choice and if not i hope her boyfriend is worth it and she doesn't regret later on.
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

From my understanding, she didn't want to do films because they required too much exposure/kissing, and that she also is not interested in facing the casting couch. I clearly remember reading that right after Cocktail, where she had mentioned she didn't want to "stoop" to a level to get roles.

Im pretty sure THAT is the reason for her to not sign movies, as opposed to what this topic is trying to say.Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 10 years ago