Diana Penty won't be signing any more films because of boyfriend?

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

DNA (April 1, 2014)

Diana Penty made her debut in Cocktail opposite Saif Ali Khan. The 27-year-old had an interesting role in the film and got a thumbs up from the critics as well as the audiences. However, two years later, she hasn't signed her second film.

An insider says, "Diana is dating a richie rich businessman and he doesn't want her to act in films. He has told her that she can continue with her modelling career but he doesn't want her romancing heroes on the screen. They are very serious about each other and Diana is happy to sacrifice her film career at the altar of love." It has been reported that she is dating Harsh Sagar, a diamond merchant.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That's sad, he should let her make her own career choices...but I guess she's fine with it.
My friend said Diana blocked her fanclub on twitter because Harsh saw the tweets and got mad at them praising her ðŸ˜•
Aweeeecute thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Sad...she could have easily got good movies she looks nice and acted really good in Cocktail...her bf is very conservative
AskJeeto thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That's sad. But then again, it says she's okay to sacrifice her film career. Maybe she just isn't that driven about her career anyways?
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is really sad. Would he obey her if she says she doesn't want him to be a diamond merchant? No.. Because it's his life. I don't know how she can settle for such a loser, who takes away your freedom.

At least here I think Preity did the right thing by not obeying Maureen Wadia who asked her to forget about acting post marriage.
zaniax thumbnail
Sad..i really wanted to see her onscreen, the girl has potential.
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She'd be left with nothing if this guy dumps her afterwards.  Edited by scorpio_bins - 10 years ago
BollyBoy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Who is he to tell her not to act in films? Jerk
DianaPrince thumbnail
That's lame
she was really good in the movie
she could have easily become an a-liser
NoThanks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She left the industry even before she entered like Bhagyashri.

The guy she is dating is an asshole.