Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Please update soon. I just want to know what happened to Paro. its killing me..
kirim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Plz update soon...waiting for next part
Parud7 thumbnail
Great story yr please update soon. I m eagrly waiting.
Love2read thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting story..plz continue
pavinitishiv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

WAT HAPND

NO UPDATE

PLS CONTINUE

EAGERLY WAITING

mgps thumbnail
update soon pls want to know what happened to Paro
jrpul thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry for the delay. Busy with studies. 
Special thanks to those who send me pm. 
I am sorry again 

Here is Part 19, 20, 21

Part 19

later that evening,

aman came to rudra's house to drop a package for paro and was told by paro to come tomorrow as there is a prayer. aman shook his head and left.

during the night...

rudra and paro was sleeping... paro was mumbling something in her sleep and was shivering...

rudra woke up hearing her yell while sleeping... all he could hear is "no dont do it... no plz.. it hurts.. dont do it... plz dont touch me... rudra.. rudra... "

rudra shook paro up and saw her sweating like hell.

paro woke up bring hell scared...

she heard rudra saying her to calm down beside her..

she felt rudra put his hand on her and suddenly hugged him tight and said: "dont leave me, plz dont..."

rudra did not understand what was happening... he just hugged her back pulling her closer to him.

he can see her falling asleep  in his arm and laid her down but her hold on him was tight and she refused to let go of him. 

so rudra laid beside her while she held him tight her head on the crook of his neck.. one hand over his waist.

rudra had no choice but to put his hand on her waist...

however sleep was far away for rudra and all he could think of was her her words...
but as the incident was in his mind...

he saw paro snuggling closer to him. he saw her innocence and kissed her forehead and at that moment he felt responsible towards her. 

he hugged her closer and slept...

Part 20:

next morning...

even before paro and rudra can wake up.

Dilsher went to their room because he wants to talk to them something important.

Dilsher slightly opened his kids rooms not realizing what kind of situation they would be in. But
what he saw made him smile.

He saw rudra-hugging paro tightly, while paro's head was on rudra's chest. It looked like normal couples.

He was slightly embarrassed to walking into their room like that, but he was happy thinking his kids are happy and left the room locking it.

As the alarm went on... Both paro and rudra woke up at the same time.

They both realized how close they were... paro was shivering as she noticed the closeness between rudra and her. her eyes were only on him. 

Rudra was admiring paro. They both were lost in their eyes...

Suddenly they heard a knock at the door and moved from each other.

Paro try to remember what happened, she realized how she hugged rudra not to leave her. How he hugged her and told her everything is fine.

She felt safe in his arm. 

She looked at rudra who was looking at her... then she turned and walked towards the door to see who knocked.

Chachi knocked the door.

Paro thought why do I have to look at her face in the morning. But when she looked at Chachi's face she knew she was up to no good.

Chachi: paro beta, you guys are not ready yet, please dress up and come for the puja... the priest is here

Chachi then looked at both paro and rudra and left the room.

Paro closed the room after Chachi left. She went to the cupboard, took her clothes, turned around, and saw rudra approaching her. She was about to walkway from him but Rudra held Paro's hand.

Paro turned and looked at him

Rudra: you okay

There was concern in his eyes, paro can see it, and she knows rudra was worried

Paro: I am fine... thanks... (After a while) you can go to the washroom first, I will take time.

Rudra left her hand and took his clothes to go to washroom

After few minutes, he came out dressed in kurta.

(it looked like this- )

He then told paro to go to washroom.

As paro was making her way to washroom, she stopped and turned back

Paro: go and check on bapusa, if he needs anything. I will be there soon

Rudra just shook his head and paro went inside the washroom.

Part 21:

Everyone was present in the hall, and waiting for paro.

Chachi in her mind: I know she cannot come, I know she cannot wear sari.

Her thoughts were disturbed when Sumer nudged his mom to look as paro was coming.

As paro made her way to the hall, everyone was surprised...

Paro looked like this:

(http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=beautiful+chudidar&qs=n&form=QBIR&pq=beautiful+chudidar&sc=1-18&sp=-1&sk=#view=detail&id=CD617F84115ADB9A58A7EE0A317AF45FFEBD4F53&selectedIndex=21)

Obviously, her back was covered completely and her hair was down and looked beautiful.

Rudra was mesmerized by her beauty but suddenly chachi's voice made him come back to reality

Chachi: come paro beta sit beside your husband.

Paro smirked at Chachi, went beside Rudra, and sat down.

As the prayers were happening, the priest looked at chachi, who signaled him to do his job.

Chachi had an evil idea in her mind... no one really knew how rudra married paro.

Chachi had a doubt whether they are married or just acting. 

She made this prayer to see if she can reveal the truth.

Pandit: beta I do not see any sindoor or mangalsutra on you. Aren't you both married beta?

Paro knew something like this going to happen and she knew chachi was behind this.

Dilsher looked at Paro and noticed the same thing.

Rudra was shocked.

Pandit: Rudra beta, please put this sindoor on Paro

Rudra was about to reject when Dilsher intervened

Dilsher: yes beta, it is not nice for married women to not wear it, even if they are BSD officer like their own husband. (He turned to rudra), please put the sindoor on paro.

Pandit took the sindoor box and gave to Rudra. 

Chachi was smirking and Paro can see it.

Rudra took a pinch of sindoor and looked at Paro.

Paro looked at Rudra and moved her side bangs.

Everyone was shocked and surprised.

There was sindoor already there on Paro's forehead.

Rudra looked shocked.

Dilsher smiled

Chachi fumed

Pandit was like Oh God

Paro: I know I am a married girl and I respect my culture. I know what sindoor means in my life. I wear sindoor every day, and the side bangs are there because as a BSD officer, I cannot present myself vulnerable to my enemies and (she looked at rudra this time) my husband knows this.

Dilsher: beta, I am so happy but I still want rudra to apply on your head because I did not see your wedding.

Dilsher had tears in his eyes.

Rudra looked at Dilsher then at Paro

Paro turned towards Rudra stating him to put the sindoor.

Rudra took the sindoor and applied in paro's head.

Paro knows the value of marriage and she knows what Rudra meant for her even if she was mad at him. She closed her eyes as Rudra put the sindoor on her. She opened her eyes and had an eye lock with rudra's.

Their eye locks were broken, when dilsher came up to them and touched their heads, both paro, and rudra bend down and go his blessings for the first time as couples.

That is when Rudra completely felt Paro as his wife.

Paro only looked at Chachi who were filled with anger and it looked like it was going to blow anytime.

Paro, rudra, and dilsher then finished all the prayer.

Paro made sure that dilsher ate his food and is healthy.

She then after long time approached mythili.

Mythili wanted to apologize to Paro and did not know how to.  

Paro: jija...

Mythili: paro (turned back)...

Paro: Rudra and I are going to office, can you please look after bapusa if he needs any help.

Mythili: sure paro

Paro gave her a smile and was about to turn around, when mythili called her again.

Mythili: sorry for misjudging you, I did not know. I should have listened to you

Paro: its okay jija, it happens. I know was everyone was worried about bapusa at that time.

Mythili hugged paro and paro hugged her back and told her I have to change and go to work.

Paro went to the room, when she saw Rudra coming out of washroom in BSD uniform.

They both felt different.

Rudra: If you want, you can stay today and I will go to the office.

Paro: it's not necessary, I will come with you. I told mythili jija to look after bapusa... anyway there is a lot of work to do. Wait for 10 minutes.

Rudra just shook his head and went to Dilsher's room, while Paro went to change.

THAT'S IT... 

Thank you 

Hope you like it 

Thank you for the pm from those special ones. 

JP

kulfi89 thumbnail
A surprise update... happy tht u r continuing... do pm me in future.. thank u😃
thakurpreeti thumbnail
Hii JP,

Nice update, happy that u r back n continue ur story
sonevakil thumbnail
after such a lllooonnnggg time. 😉anyway good story. awaiting next update. soon please.😭