Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parorudra205 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
nice update , loved it a lot . but I would like to know what happened to paro that night Y how Rudra will react to that , i think only then they can be normal & she can forgive him . please update soon & good luck with your studies ðŸ˜Š
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i love your part 19 ,20 and 21
thakurpreeti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hii JP
How r u?

When will u update next chapter?? Update soon
thakurpreeti thumbnail
Hii JP
When will u update next chapters, waiting waiting for ur update, update soon
pavinitishiv thumbnail
what happened  mno update for a long time... Missing ur story. .  Curious as to wat happened to paro...please continue...for rid fans
sonevakil thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

WAT HAPND?  NO UPDATE??

PLS CONTINUE, EAGERLY WAITING

WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING

Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
waiting for your next update.,pls cont it.,nearly 1 year v r al waiting for ur update.,eagerly waiting...pls continue..
jrpul thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry for the delay. Thank you everyone for patiently waiting for my reply.
Thanks to everyone who messaged me!!!
Sorry about the delay.

There is going to spelling and grammatical errors, just ignore it.

Part 22

as paro and rudra drove to BSD, there was utter silence as they both try to understand their relationship.

as both rudra and paro arrived at BSD, both looked at each other and went to their own cabin.
Paro could not concentrate on her works as the only thing that was running in her head was rudra putting sindoor. she looked at her reflection from a photo frame and touched the sindoor. While she was doing that, rudra and aman entered her room. She did not realize both entered her room. she kept touching her sindoor. Rudra looked at her and understood her thoughts and had a small smile of his face. aman looked at paro and rudra back to back wondering whats happening. then he noticed sindoor in paro's maang. He was surprised and smiled but then he came back to his position. he called out for paro.

paro who realized what she was doing and put her hand down. she noticed rudra who looked at her with surprised face and aman who was almost going to laugh. but for her it was confusion.

paro asked why they both are here.
rudra spoke and told that he wanted both of them to go to village and talk with the civilians to get to know thakurs activities.
rudra told that there was another wedding that is going to happen in thakurs house in a week and the informers told them that it is big and something is going to happen.
as rudra was talking, paro's face colour was changing. rudra understood it and looked at paro.
paro understood what rudras look means and composed herself. she does not want to present herself weak front of rudra.

rudra then stated aman and paro will go the village now and tomorrow to collect information as other officers are also assigned of other duties.

as aman and paro was going to leave, rudra stopped aman and told paro to wait for aman beside the jeep and he will come.

paro left. aman and rudra are the only ones together.

rudra: be careful... um.. just take care paro, make sure she is fine.
aman: sir you dont need to worry about her, she is my partner and also my sister and i know how to take care of her.
rudra: i dont care if she is your sister or not... dont forget she is my wife. and if she gets hurt in any way, i wont think twice to put bullet through your head.

aman who heard this was shocked and not only aman but paro who was outside hearing their conversation. her lips formed into a smile but it disappeared thinking about that day. paro left to the jeep. aman also left nodding his head.

meanwhile, rudra went to deal with an unfinished business.
paro and aman left to the village.

At the office:

rudra went to the interrogation room to deal with thakur's men (TK)...

Tk: woow, you here!! i thought parvati will be here, where is she? or is it that she is scared to come front of me. I mean you are only lucky man, isnt she the most beautiful thing in the world?

rudra who heard this controlled his anger.

rudra: i am not here to talk about my wife. i need to know whats thakurs next plan? if you cooperate, it is good for you

TK: like i said before to your so called wife. i am just his servant and i never seen my boss do anything bad to anyone... but wait a second.. shouldnt you know about thakur by now, i mean seriously, didn't your wife tell you anything? wait a minute, she never showed you that mean you both never together really like a husband and wife.

Rudra was in rage.

rudra: what do you think? you think my wife did not tell me what you guys did to my wife. the pain and suffering my wife went through is countless that day. dont think you guys will get away from this. i am here to ruin your life. just like how you hurt my wife. thakurs, and your death will be from my hand. for every tears of my wife i will ruin all of you.

rudra said it in such rage that even thakur men got scared that rudra knows everything.

TK: no no... she cant tell that, she wont tell that... how can she? parvati is that strong. wooowww... i am surprised. so now you know... so how do you feel when you touch her... her body with scars... scars that cannot be faded every... you are so lucky she is still pure, lucky she escaped otherwise do you know how beautiful she looked.

Tk continue to blabber. meanwhile the only thing that was in his head was body with scars... he couldnt take anything anymore. then he comprehended why paro wears western clothes to avoid showing her scars to anyone. rudra became angry like a lion.

rudra tackled TK down and beat the crap out of him til he got unconscious.
rudra left him. all he thought about is the pain paro went through.

rudra rushed out to see paro in the village.

as rudra left to see paro... meanwhile paro had problems of her she faced in the village...

Thank you guys... thats it for today!! thanks for patiently waiting for the update!!

JP

pavinitishiv thumbnail
WOW.ATLAST YOU UPDATED. Thanks a lot. Intriguing...rudra just realized about Paro clothes. Have to wait till the next update to know about how Parud react ...please update soon:-) eager
Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks dear for ur update...i m happy.,its nice update dr.,now rudra know abt paro's pain.,i felt happy to kno tat paro s til pure.,she s only for rudra., now rudra kno abt paro's cloth.,wat s d prob she went through in village...? Eager... 
thanks a lot dear...
thanks thanks thanks...
Nice update.,
eagerly waiting for your next update...
love ur writing...