Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice update. Curious to know how those thre people hurt paro. 
jrpul thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3
Hi, thnks for your comments and likes and also thnks to slient readers too...

I added two parts this time. enjoy. hope you like it.

part 11:

That very day, paro wanted to interrogate the thakur's man about thakur's activity.

Rudra knows that this man knows more information about what happened that day and asked paro to question him so he can observe what their interactions.

Paro knew that rudra always likes to be the one who asks questions, and she knows he was up to something. but now her first priority is to take revenge on thakur.

As paro went inside the room.

( same room that paro was questioned by rudra when she was arrested)

The room reminded of some many things to her, when the thoughts came to her, she looked towards the mirror on the wall knowing who is looking at her now.

Rudra, when he saw paro looking at the mirror, he knew what she was thinking, and he can see her eyes are trying to convey something to him. but paro turned her head back and turned into a BSD officer.

Conversation between Paro and the Thakur's man (TM):

Paro: you work for thakur right?

TM: wow parvati, you are BSD officer, how did you become one after everything happened?

(paro was controlling her anger knowing Rudra was watching the conversation... rudra just concentrating on paro and the TM to see what is going on)

Paro: that's not of your concern, answer my question

TM: what do you think? Of course, I working my thakur master... but what do that have to do with anything.

Paro: I am sure you are aware of all the activities that happens around in this village, I mean the illegal activities... and we are positive your Thakur sir has a huge role in these activities

TM: I do not know what you are talking about?... parvati I hope you did not forget that day to ask these question... (he then looked at her from top to bottom... was noticed by rudra)  by the way you were the most beautiful women I have seen in m...

Before he can continue, paro slapped him hard and started to beat him...

paro while beating started saying how dare you? I will kill you? she was constantly beating him up...

Rudra who saw that went into the room and stopped paro by moving her away from him, but paro kept saying leave me let me kill him, you do not know what they did, leave me... but rudra did not want to and he called aman and asked him to take paro, but paro does not want to go. she kept trying to get away from rudra's hold, then rudra screamed STOP...

paro stopped and looked into rudra's eyes... rudra saw something after very long time that is her tears and anger at the same time. He knew this guy knows something. he kept looking at her and told her to leave.

She shook her head stating no

Rudra being the major...

Rudra: I said leave officer, I will question him, and it is an order

Paro was so angry at rudra and left the area with aman following her.

After paro and aman left, rudra turned to the person who smirking ... rudra's blood was boiling with anger when he heard the words from this person stating paro was a beautiful woman he had ever seen.

Rudra's walked up to that guy and punched him hard and said

Rudra: one more word about my wife, I will kill you myself. Now on I will deal with you. Next time, if you even look at my wife, trust me it will be the end of you and your thakur master.

TM: then where were you that day? Do not say she is your wife, because you would have, came like she was saying that day you would come to help her. And before you can even think of our end, it will the end for you and parvati

Rudra was shocked by hearing this, that paro was expecting him to come and save her. He wanted to know now what exactly happened to her that day.

Rudra: tell me what happened that day (he held TM's collar)

TM: you should ask your lovely wife that question, I am sure she has not forgotten anything

Rudra was really anger and started to beat the guy until became unconscious

Rudra then left the room to search for aman and paro

When he went to paro's officer, he saw aman trying to console parvati

He went to the room and asked aman if he can leave... aman was about to leave but paro held his hand tight. Aman then looked at paro and then at rudra.

Aman: paro, sir want to talk with you, I will wait outside and come when you guys are done talking

Aman left paro's hand, when he felt she lightened the hold.

Aman took a good look at rudra before he leaves.

Rudra saw paro and started walking towards her and paro knew he was walking towards her

Rudra knelt before paro as she was sitting in the bench.

Before rudra can ask anything

Paro: I want to see bapusa...

that's it for part 11... now for next part

Part 12

guys part 12 is gonna be cheesy... but go with the flow...

Paro: I want to see bapusa...

Rudra could not say anything, he was just looking at her..., and paro was looking down not facing him

Rudra never let paro see him that day, and he knew that something was wrong. After a while...

Rudra: yes

All rudra heard was um... And they left the office together.

They told aman, they would be back.

As jeep stopped front of the hospital, many memories came into her mind. All she can think was of how rudra behaved at hospital and the night about rudra's words.

Paro got off from the jeep.

Rudra also went with paro, rudra showed paro where he is?

Before paro can enter, rudra held her hand. Paro turned back and looked at him.

Rudra: I am also coming with you

Paro: why

Rudra: I do not want anything happening to my father (with a stern face)

Paro just smirked and looked at him

Paro: do not worry I will not kill your father and you can come

Rudra just wanted to make sure nothing happens to his dad, his family witnesses towards paro made him rethink about letting her inside the room. He just stood there thinking

Paro: (turned towards him) can we go in?

Paro and rudra entered into the room.

The minute paro entered the room; dilsher's monitor was showing different signs.

Rudra got worried and went to get the doctor.

While rudra left, paro went towards dilsher and held his hand; there was a movement in his hand.

Rudra and doctor came running... the doctor saw the monitor and saw it was sign of improvement.

Rudra was glad. The doctor also noticed dilsher held paro's hand tightly and realized he was moving.

The doctor told rudra about that and they all observed paro and dilsher.

Paro: bapusa...

Dilsher eyes were moving... slowly he opened his eyes.

Rudra was glad and tears were coming out of his eyes.

He went towards dilsher on the other side...

Dilsher looked at both paro and rudra and smiled...

Then the doctor told both paro and rudra to move aside and they will look at him.

As paro and rudra was going to leave, dilsher held their hand, joined it together, and smiled.

That minute, rudra knew that paro was not the one who tries to kill his father. He felt guilty.

Paro and rudra looked at each other at the same time, with tears in them.

Paro also saw something else in rudra's eye that is guilt. She realized that rudra knew she did not try to kill him.

Rudra and paro then left their hand and went to the side to see what was happening.

Doctor: Mr. Ranawat is out of coma and he is fine. He will need to stay here for two days then he can go home.

Rudra: thank you doctor

Rudra and paro was happy their bapusa was doing fine.

Rudra and paro both took leave from the BSD for three days to ensure that their Bapusa was good.

In the evening of that same day, Paro was sitting besides sleeping dilsher. She held his hand tightly.

Meanwhile, rudra entered the room and looked at both of them. He wanted to talk to Paro but at the same time, he does not want to leave his father alone. He kept the food he brought for paro on the table motioning her to eat. She knew rudra did not eat yet. So she told him she will eat later.

(both of them are in their BSD uniform)

Later that night, both stayed in the hospital awake to ensure there is no threat for their bapusa...

While they are looking at him...

They heard dilsher say... PARO RUDRA

that's it for today.. enjoy the reading... comment and likes will be appreciated...

thanks

JP

Edited by jrpul - 10 years ago
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice update. Hope both will sort out their differences and misunderstanding. 
zafi thumbnail
Superb Story.👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I loved it.

I am glad that Paro is back as a BSD officer to claim justice for herself.👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️❤️👍🏼

I am looking forward to reading more.

Thanks.😃

sireesha76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
just read all parts
nice story
continue soon
sanluvug thumbnail
so now rudra got to know paro is innocent... nice update
jrpul thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Sorry for the long delay... I was sick.

Hope you like it..
ignore the grammatical error and spelling errors because I am not proofreading 😃
thanks for your comments and likes 😊

Part 13:

Dilsher: Paro... Rudra

Paro and Rudra immediately rushed towards him

Dilsher slowly opened his eyes and looked at rudra first and then at paro

Dilsher did not require any oxygen mask anymore and he can talk

Dilsher then looked at paro carefully and looked at her clothes

Both paro and rudra knew what he was looking at it.

Dilsher then looked at Paro and paro nodded her head

Dilsher also noticed Paro's nametag and thought both got married on that day, smile, and put his hand on paro's head.

Paro just closed her eyes

Dilsher looked at rudra and smiled, seeing his son with his wife.

Rudra: Bapusa

Dilsher had tears in his eyes and looked at Rudra in shock but happy

Rudra wiped his dad's tears and held his hand tight

Rudra: Bapusa what happened that day, your room was in fire

Dilsher then turned towards paro and now paro's tears were coming out in front of rudra as she remembered exactly what happened that day

Dilsher then shook his head in no to paro

Dilsher then looked back at Rudra who was confused

Dilsher: there was a woman, who was dressed as Paro and  put my room in fire. First, I thought it was paro and called her name, but I knew it was not Paro. No one calls someone Bapusa and try to kill him.

Rudra was in shock knowing that Paro did not do anything, and regretted not trusting paro, and looked at Paro who eyes looked at him with tears.

Rudra then moved his eyes away from Paro feeling guilty.

Paro knew Rudra was feeling guilty but she was not the easy one to forgive him

By their looks Dilsher understood that something happened between both of them, but he was happy Rudra and Paro was married

Rudra: bapusa, do you know who did it

There was a silent, and the minute he asked this question, paro turned her attention towards Rudra. Rudra that instant knew Paro knows. But kept silent

Dilsher: I do not know Rudra, but whoever it is, they want to frame paro in this... (After a moment of thinking)... it's either thakur or your chachi... whoelse want to ruin Paro.

Both the people's name brought anger in Paro and her hold on the sheet on the bed was tight. and it was very visible to Rudra who noticed her actions.

Dilsher: I am so happy that you both are married.

It shocked both Rudra and Paro as their bapusa said these words. They are the only ones who know the truth of their so-called marriage.

Not wanting to give any more pain to dilsher, Paro nodded her head and smiled at dilsher.

Paro: bapusa, please sleep now, we can take you home tomorrow evening. You must be very tired..

Her voice was like the paro who Rudra knew before six months.

Dilsher shook his head.

Rudra got off from chair.

Paro put the blanket over Dilsher and looked at him as he falls asleep.

However, the two other individuals in that room knew they need to talk to each other.

Paro knew the dilsher fell asleep and walked out of the room and sat in the chair in the hospital hall.

Rudra knew that paro did not want to stay in the same room as him, but he knew that he made a huge mistake and needs to repent for it.

After ten minutes, Rudra came out of dilsher's room and noticed Paro on the chair with her head leaned against the wall and eyes closed. He looked at how beautiful she looks like, however guilt came over him looking at her innocent face.

Rudra made his way front of the paro and sat right beside her.

The moment he did that, paro woke up

She was surprised and shocked to see Rudra beside her...

She got up to leave, when suddenly something stopped her

She turned back in surprise...

_________

Part 14:

She turned back saw Rudra held her hand and his head bowed down. This is the first time rudra ever held his head down.

She knew rudra felt bad for whatever he did, but the scar in her heart and soul where not ready to forgive him.

He then raised his head and looked at her.

He can see her face and her eyes was filled with questions and anger

She then tries to take her hand from his grip, but his grip was so strong.

He noticed her struggling and pulled her towards him

She was very close to him, her mind went blank, and her eyes showed innocence.

Rudra noticed the change in her eyes and knew that she didn't expect this

Paro realized what position she was in and was about to push him

But...

Rudra: bapusa is watching through the glass, do not move

Paro realized this through the corner of her eyes and knew why Rudra pulled her towards him

Paro: major sab you did not have to pull me, you could have told me. Just smile and talk because I don't bapusa to go through any pain. Just play along.

Rudra: I know... are you going home?

Paro: I am not leaving Bapusa here

Rudra: no you should go home and rest, I will stay here and take care of him

Paro: it is not necessary, he is also my bapusa and remember last time, if we both were with him, this would have never happened to him

There was silent.

Paro: I am staying here, I do not want anything to happen to him, if you want you can go home

Rudra: I am not leaving both of you here alone.

Paro looked into his eyes and said

Paro: but it is not the first time, we can survive even if you are not here.

Rudra knew what paro was talking about and felt terrible... because he wanted to see the old innocent paro and but he knew she is hurt and he cannot change anything.

Rudra just looked into her eyes and then suddenly paro pushed him... Rudra was shocked

Paro: bapusa is asleep... I will stay inside with bapusa and you stay outside in case or I can wait out here and you go inside in case you do not trust me. (Paro said casually).

Rudra: no you stay with bapusa and I will stay here and watch outside.  

With that, paro looked at rudra and went inside

Rudra knew that it would take very long time for her to forgive him

That's it guys... Hope you like it...
Enjoy

JP
zafi thumbnail
Superb update.👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I loved it.❤️

I am glad Dilsher told Rudra that it wasn't Paro who tried to burn him but it was either Thakur or Mohinis' doing. 

I can't wait to read more.

Thanks.😃
Edited by zafi - 9 years ago
jrpul thumbnail
Hey, thanks for the likes and comments

enjoy

Part 15:

Next morning

Paro and Rudra were wide awake.

They were with dilsher.

Doctor came and finished all the checkup

Doctor: If you want, you can take him home now. I do not think he will have any more problems.

Rudra and Paro was happy

Paro: doctor, we will take him home right away... can you give us all his medical papers and medication he needs.

Rudra was happy to hear this from Paro that she still takes care of his father even after him blaming her.

Doctor: I will give all the information to nurse to give it to you

Paro: thank you doctor

Doctor: Mr. and Mrs. Rudra Ranawat, can I talk to you outside

Both paro and Rudra was shocked by how doctor called them.

Both paro and rudra looked at each other and went outside

Doctor: As you both know that its God's grace your bapusa was saved. He is healthy. But make sure this does not happen. Make sure he takes all his medication on time and that someone watches over him at all time.

Paro: sure doctor, we will make sure nothing happens to him

Doctor: Mrs. Rudra, you make sure he eats healthy food and make sure he comes to regular check up. And Mr. Rudra make sure the environment is comfortable for you father because he just came from coma.

Paro and Rudra looked at each other knowing what the other was thinking.

Paro and Rudra: yes doctor.

Doctor left.

Paro told rudra to get the paper work while she gets bapusa's things ready. Rudra like an obedient husband followed her orders

Rudra and Paro got Dilsher in the car properly and drove to their home.

When Paro and Rudra reached there with Dilsher

Everyone was shocked

No one had any idea that Dilsher was fine because paro and rudra do not want to tell them and make their bapusa's life in danger.

Another thing that shocked everyone was how Paro was beside Dilsher and he did not scold her or kick her out.

Dilsher's brother came and hugged him hard and cried

Chachi walked towards Dilsher, the minute Paro and Rudra saw her walk, they both came front of Dilsher like his protector in their uniform, all of them were shocked including chachi and dilsher.

Rudra went front of Dilsher because he remember what dilsher said about his chachi could have done it. Paro went front of Dilsher because she knows chachi and thakur was responsible for it and she knows that chachi is the one who planned this.

Chachi: I cannot believe you came with that girl who almost killed

Rudra: she did not try to kill bapusa

Chachi: your sister saw her do it... this cheap can do anything to achieve what she wants

Rudra: Shut up... not another word against my wife

Paro just looked at Rudra when he said that she was his wife and how he stood up for her and remained quiet because she knows if she talks back to chachi she might kill chachi

Chachi looked at Rudra in shock...

Dilsher intervened and said

Dilsher: she is not the one who try to kill me... Someone was dressed up like her to kill me so they can blame her

Everyone was shocked with this new revelation... mythili and Rudra's sister was looking at paro with guilty eye knowing how both behaved with her that day.

Dilsher: Never speak again against my daughter in law. I will not stand and listen to it.

Chachi knew that she could not say anything because she knows now everyone knows that paro is innocent. So chachi did her drama

Chachi: I did not know paro was innocent and why would say anything bad about her if she was innocent, she is our daughter in law.

Dilsher, Paro, and Rudra know she was acting but had to keep themselves calm because there are servants in the house.

Paro: bapusa let us go to your room...

Paro, Rudra, and Dilsher went to Dilsher's room and made sure he was comfortable

Then dilsher told both Paro and Rudra to go to their room and change their clothes as there were with him throughout the day.

Both nodded yes and went to their room.

When they entered their room, Rudra told Paro she can use the washroom first and he will use it after her

Paro nodded her head and took her white full hand shirt and pink long skirt.

Rudra noticed the type of clothes she was going to wear and realized probably because she was in different place and she was comfortable with her clothes she was going to wear without realizing the real meaning behind it.

When paro came back from washroom, she noticed rudra waiting to use the washroom. She told rudra to use the washroom.

After saying that she went to the kitchen, she noticed the women in the kitchen and ignored them.

She made soup and told the servants she will make the food for bapusa and no one needs to make food for him. she looked at everyone and then took the soup and left.

She then went and knocked the door of dilsher and came inside.

She saw bapusa was looking at something in his room, went towards him, and touched his shoulder and he turned around.

She was shocked when she looked at Dilsher and said

Paro: Bapusa.

______

Part 16:

Paro: Bapusa...

Dilsher had tears in this eyes and rolling down his cheeks

Paro wiped his tears and brought him to the bed. She made him sit

Paro: bapusa, I know

And she took the picture of her, rudra and bapusa that was taken during haldi from Dilsher's hand and kept it in the side

Dilsher: I am blessed to have my son marry you, I am sorry for everything he has done you

Paro: bapusa, it was not his fault, I should have trusted him when he told about thakur, I did not believe him. he is also the reason why I am here front of you

Dilsher: (touched her head affectionately) I missed you wedding

Paro did not want to talk about it, but she does not want to give any pain for her bapusa

Paro: it does not matter you were there or not, your wishes and blessings were there for us... thank you bapusa

Dilsher: (shook his head and look at paro for a minute) paro why are you wearing this clothes, I have always seen you in traditional outfit and you looked beautiful, why not

Paro smile disappeared; she knew someone will ask this question so she made up an answer

Paro: bapusa, when you devil son sent me for training for BSD, because of the environment I wore these clothes and got comfortable in it... but it does not mean I will not wear traditional clothes..

She told this in order to avoid the topic, and dilsher just smiled at her answer

Paro: bapusa, if you keep asking me questions, you will drink the soup. This is vegetable soup, good for you.

Dilsher: thank you beta

Paro feed her bapusa the soup and made sure he drank everything. She made him rest for a while. She then took the picture, touched it remembering how he saved her from Lalia. She smiled at the picture, then she put the picture and put it in his cupboard.

Paro then left the room to go to kitchen to make food for dilsher.

This all were witnessed by someone out the door

That's it... Enjoy

JP
KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
waiting for it ...😃