Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Since the leap, these two just had that spark and fire which attracted me to their jodi. I just knew that that they would eventually end up together especially when Baldev started getting possessive about her
..IshqShava.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i started going crazy for VeeBa when Veera fed him laddoo after bijli came back to their pind❤️ Edited by ..IshqShava.. - 10 years ago
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Post leap jab Ballu ki super entry hui tab se ..   And then when Ballu fights with the other pind wale guys for Veera , I fell in love with this jodi !!! ☺️
TheShipWeirdo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I actually started watching Veera since the Heer-Ranjha play, and caught it when I could. I started becoming a regular after Gunjan rejected Ranvi's proposal because I was intrigued by it.
Whenever I saw VeeBa on the screen, I thought they looked super cute! I started shipping them even without knowing it. But I became a hardcore VeeBa ever since the hug. Epicness overload!

I loved the scenes which followed in the next few episodes too. I don't think there is any VeeBa scene you can't like.
..Anne-Spark.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I fell for them when Baldev gets angry over Veera getting teased by the other pind wale guys ☺️
Iyla thumbnail
Actually I started watching veera while veera came to know the truth of her birth  hug scene 😆
shreya.26biswas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
baldev entry n mata ki chowki scene...since den m veeba fan...
monumolu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I started shipping Veeba as kids during the patangbaazi and also the scene where Veera pushes Baldev with her Mehendi laid hand... I was wondering then kab Veera ke haath mein Baldev ke naam ki mehendi rachegi???
Right from Baldev's entry scene and VeeBa initial encounter as adults I fell, madly, deeply in love with this couple n was damn sure that they are meant to be!!!
zainabawoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i was shipping them right from their childhood!!😉 i remember telling my cousin pre-leap that these two will certainly fall in love with each other when they grew up.i was'nt a regular watcher of the show pre-leap but loved how they fought with each other as kids.post leap i watched the show just to see the two of them and got hooked the very first scene!!!!😃
nehaarshi09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i liked baldev by his entry itself...and i started liking veeba by the hug scene...and where he saves her frm the accident..😳
nice post mahi😛