when did u start liking veeba???

bavee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hey guys i just recently joined IF...i just wanted to know from the veeba fans from when and which scene made u guys to like them and fall for them...

i liked when ballu wanted to put a smile on veera's face when she was upset due to karan's betraying activities😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I became a fan earlier this month and the first scene I watched was the hug scene on youtube.
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hug scene has made me go all crazy over them and Baldev
_Ridz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
same pinch...i started shipping them from that scene only when baldev became upset after watching Veera upset due to Karan
bavee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Ridz_

same pinch...i started shipping them from that scene only when baldev became upset after watching Veera upset due to Karan

i still cant forget the expressions on ballu's face during that scene
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Main tab se unhe ship kar rahi hoon jab se bachpan me Veera ne Ballu ki god me toilet kiya tha 😳
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I ship them from the day i 1st saw them when she destroyed his kite ruining plan in their bachpan
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

since they were kids 😳😆 was always hoping they'd be paired up post leap and im glad they are! as for the grown up VeeBa, no particular scene for me.. there were sparks and chemistry from their first scene itself and i just liked them more and more from then on :)
achu2610 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I like them when they were kids itself eventhough i was nt a regular viewer then...
pluviophile. thumbnail
During Mata ki Chowki! uff.. the fire!