Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunny303 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
^^^ yup, they're hot and spicy!!! Love them!!!
Prii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mata Ki Chowki is the answer to everything I happened to watch the last 1 min or so of Veeba's argument where she stomps his foot. After leap I had given up on the show, but got hooked to it again😳
It has been ages since I got attached to a couple to this extent.
...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i loved them since they were nanne munne bacche πŸ˜† but full on obsession wala pyaar happened during the dance off ❀️
bavee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poorvika

😲 Tamil πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

hiya innu oruthavangala? hi poorvi πŸ€—
bavee thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

From the first time Veera and Baldev met as adults! That very first scene when Baldev makes her fall off her bike and then Veera runs mud all over Baldev! From that moment, I knew they were meant to be! Lol.

But all their scenes since, just solidified it for me. They had such an amazing and natural chemistry that just made me want to keep looking at them. Every scene of their's I enjoy. Their romance is that nice "Theeka wala" that I love! Not sugary at all. I don't like too much sugar! :) I like the hot and spicy variety! 

VEEBA to me is hot and spicy. Kind of like Arnav and Khushi! So since ARSHI, I have to say my favourite couple is VEEBA! I look forward to their scenes like I used to look forward to ARSHI scenes! 

ya after arshi its definitely veeba...😊 i wanted veeba to have private romantic scenes like arshi
bavee thumbnail

Originally posted by: manishasatpathy

i started liking veeba since gunjan's engagement when baldev was first mesmerised by veera completely and then kidnapped her
and i loved veeba in heer ranjha play and the hug scene

when he was mesmerised he gives an expression and that is really very cuteee...i felt lik just pausing and watching it for life long..his gf must be really lucky
piya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The mata ki chawki scene was when i fell for baldev and veeba
S.H.I.E.L.D. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I started liking them from the first scene they shared i.e. their bachpan, not jaawani! πŸ˜† This was when Baldev made the baby Veera laugh. 😳 That's when I started watching the show. πŸ˜†

I started loving them from the aftermath of Mata ki Chowki. Baldev found his tyres missing and Veera was taunting him to look up. He got superpissed when she said 'Insaan tu galat hi hai' and he advanced towards her... But she stopped him sternly with 'Baldev!'

And the eyelock they shared was ☺️

Edited by tvlover92 - 10 years ago
bavee thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvlover92

I started liking them from the first scene they shared i.e. their bachpan, not jaawani! πŸ˜† This was when Baldev made the baby Veera laugh. 😳 That's when I started watching the show. πŸ˜†

I started loving them from the aftermath of Mata ki Chowki. Baldev found his tyres missing and Veera was taunting him to look up. He got superpissed when she said 'Insaan tu galat hi hai' and he advanced towards her... But she stopped him sternly with 'Baldev!'

And the eyelock they shared was ☺️

hi tvl m a big fan of ur storiesπŸ€—..thanks for replying to ma post...baldev rockz πŸ˜Š
S.H.I.E.L.D. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bavee

hi tvl m a big fan of ur storiesπŸ€—..thanks for replying to ma post...baldev rockz πŸ˜Š

Stories? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

It was a great reminiscing topic! I 'Like!' πŸ˜†