Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sona_Chandini thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: pinkrose90

Although I truly became a hardcore VeeBa fan after the mata ki chowki VeeBa scene, preleap whenever I saw veera and baldev as kids, I don't know why I thought that maybe they might be paired together post leap because of their many scenes together! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Same here. I knew since they were kids that they were going to be together later on but I didn't start to love Veeba until MKC. You could tell he liked her because he couldn't take his eyes off of her when he saw her during the MKC scenes. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
bavee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehaarshi09

i liked baldev by his entry itself...and i started liking veeba by the hug scene...and where he saves her frm the accident..๐Ÿ˜ณ

nice post mahi๐Ÿ˜›

hi neha ๐Ÿค—..was this a nice post? really? anyway thank u ..veeba rockz
-Claptrap- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bavee

hiya innu oruthavangala? hi poorvi ๐Ÿค—

hi ๐Ÿค— unga per ๐Ÿ˜ณ
bavee thumbnail

Originally posted by: poorvika

hi ๐Ÿค— unga per ๐Ÿ˜ณ

hi m mahi
Poroma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bavee

hey guys i just recently joined IF...i just wanted to know from the veeba fans from when and which scene made u guys to like them and fall for them...

i liked when ballu wanted to put a smile on veera's face when she was upset due to karan's betraying activities๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey,
Thanks so much for your post, it is great to see the various kinds of VeeBa fans. If you ask me, I was in love with VeeBa right from the start. I still remember the time when Baldev wanted to carry the very cute baby Veera, but Ranvi totally rejected that idea. I actually remember telling my mum right from the start that these two would be lovers when they grow up. I always wanted them to end up together when they grew older. I used to love when Veera use to raise her eyebrows after teaching Baldev a lesson. 

If I was asked when I started to fall in love with VeeBa even more than ever after the leap, I would have to say at the time when one of the guys from a different Pind misbehaves with Veera, it was when Karan and Veera were looking for internet signal through the Pind. The way Baldev reacts to that dirty guys comment is to die for, he actually makes a dent in his car by hitting his hand against the car. 

The reason for why I watch this show with so much enthusiasm is VeeBa. I love them to the core and cannot wait to see more of their romantic scenes. I am loving all their scenes and hoping to see even better ones in future .

Sorry if I have annoyed anyone with my response.

Poroma.

Love VeeBa to the core!!!
bavee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poroma92

Hey,
Thanks so much for your post, it is great to see the various kinds of VeeBa fans. If you ask me, I was in love with VeeBa right from the start. I still remember the time when Baldev wanted to carry the very cute baby Veera, but Ranvi totally rejected that idea. I actually remember telling my mum right from the start that these two would be lovers when they grow up. I always wanted them to end up together when they grew older. I used to love when Veera use to raise her eyebrows after teaching Baldev a lesson. 

If I was asked when I started to fall in love with VeeBa even more than ever after the leap, I would have to say at the time when one of the guys from a different Pind misbehaves with Veera, it was when Karan and Veera were looking for internet signal through the Pind. The way Baldev reacts to that dirty guys comment is to die for, he actually makes a dent in his car by hitting his hand against the car. 

The reason for why I watch this show with so much enthusiasm is VeeBa. I love them to the core and cannot wait to see more of their romantic scenes. I am loving all their scenes and hoping to see even better ones in future .

Poroma.

wow the way u have expressed is lovable..i ll watch their chilhood episodes too ๐Ÿ˜Š thanks for replying..veeba rockz๐Ÿ˜Š
bavee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poroma92

Hey,

Poroma.

m happy that u replied..it was lovely..veeba rockz
Marvi_21 thumbnail
i started liking them when veera huged baldev and started crying when gunjan told her the truth...the way baldev tried to console her made me like them