Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Alia.tamanna

Lovely post I really hate this silly girl when she hit rudra and Rudra is not going to trust her now and after knowing that she made an attempt on his fathers life he will start hating her like anything tough time for paro and she really deserve and above all rudra saw paro hitting him so hard he will easily believe that paro can make a n attempt on his father too.

Paro does NOT deserve any of the things she is going through. Everyone is playing games and she is paying big time. Thakur used her for smuggling, mamisa and Thakurayan arranged her marriage with Varun, Rudra pressurized her to sign a paper acknowledging things she does not know without showing her a shred of proof, victim of his botched up plans to capture Thakur, Dilsher wants her to marry his son to make him happy, Mohini cares two hoots for her life, Laila wants to kill her for Rudra's mistakes. If you have seen the story from start, one can clearly see she is the biggest victim here. 

Hope you loved her too when she saved Rudra's life today by alerting him about the gunman.
Edited by showviewer - 10 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: showviewer

Paro does NOT deserve any of the things she is going through. Everyone is playing games and she is paying big time. Thakur used her for smuggling, mamisa and Thakurayan arranged her marriage with Varun, Rudra pressurized her to sign a paper acknowledging things she does not know without showing her a shred of proof, victim of his botched up plans to capture Thakur, Dilsher wants her to marry his son to make him happy, Mohini cares two hoots for her life, Laila wants to kill her for Rudra's mistakes. If you have seen the story from start, one can clearly see she is the biggest victim here. 

Hope you loved her too when she saved Rudra's life today by alerting him about the gunman.

I think both are right in there "POV" Rudra also made many mistake when she set her off free off in a bus to Bipur and he didn't use his brain to realized he isn't gaining anything from her in the past 8 weeks. Paro along wasn't enough proof to find against Tejawat I thought he behaved unprofessional with a female witness in such a sexual manner. Not that I didn't mind at all because at the end of the day it's just entertainment but if it was real life Rudra would have been in big trouble because no matter what!! you have no right to harass a woman.   

Paro mistake is taking the "Evil" side out of blind love & trust her loyalty to Tejawat was too deep because she grown up with him and it's hard to go against someone who give you so much in 15 years of your life.

Both Rudra & Paro are hot headed & Stubborn now the tables has turned and it will be Paro who will have to prove her innocence. Mithali did saw the Deviyani girl carrying an extra pair of Paro's wedding dress but I'm not sure if she's smart enough to figured things out? πŸ˜•

Paro today did a damaged control of hitting Rudra in the head so can't be surprised if he does believe she tried to kill his Dilsher.     

Paro will have one ray of hope though of course she wouldn't be left alone that ray of hope will be Thakurain the woman who raised her and knows her well.
Edited by PhoenixRising - 10 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: BHAVII

😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² One show is enough πŸ˜† I started watching this show to satisfy my desi budsπŸ˜†as did not watch any shows for longπŸ˜›  but am glad that am watching it.πŸ˜ƒ 
She will face the bitter reality but then that will be like the bitter medicine that will have a long lasting effectπŸ˜ƒ 

I hope not. Hope this MU does not last long. Going back to Paro - I am thinking about me if i have to fight a Jawan then will I do it from front or from backπŸ€” Apni suraksha bhi jaroori hainπŸ˜†  She was behind him in the tokri so she will hit from behind only naπŸ€”

Well its better to watch one soap at a time actually or else your head will burst out of tension like me πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... so u r safe on that front ...

Well I guess if we hv to confront a jawaan , we will simply submit ourselves or run for our own lives rather than attacking him from back or front to take faltoo ka panga πŸ˜† .. but since its a soap , so drama is needed πŸ˜†

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zetter

Well they do say that the ones close to your heart are the ones that hurt you the most and now Paro will feel betrayed when the one she considered to be a father is revealed to be her dad's killer  

Both Rudra and Paro will get a shock at the same time IMO that soul connection that they have will play a huge part in the coming weeks just like Rudra knew that she had arrived at the venue even without looking...I think they will feel their pain intensifying and not realizing that they are suffering in double πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

I know ,... Paro will b shattered after the truth comes out .. Tejawat was more like a God whom she worshipped .. sighhh what a big jolt to get on Shiv ratri .. but I guess in this same shiv ratri only she will realise that Rudra only is her true protector and family now ... so she will decide to make a new positive start ...

Coming to Rudra , it remains to b seen whether he believes Sunehri or not about Paro's involvement in fire incident ... again he might believe on face value but his heart might question about it πŸ€”
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandiniraizaada

A very beautifully directed and enacted episode but very very sad.

Sanaya and Ashish have speaking eyes. It was clear that Paro has deep feelings for Rudra but her loyalty for tejabat goes deeper. Today Paro burnt her last bridge. The fire incident mixed with hitting Rudra on the head will be taken as ultimate betrayal,

I agree .. it was nicely directed and actors too performed beautifully πŸ‘πŸ‘... I do see Rudra now going on revenge mission while Paro will hv to struggle to prove her innocence .. a complete role reversal of sorts ..

But I think this is needed also for Paro 's journey of realizing the truth. When one has lived with a lie for many years thinking it to be the truth the jolt of truth realization is generally harsh and a person looses all. Paro is at that stage now. I hope she struggles through it reattains Rudra's trust. But it will take some time

yess .. she could not hv believed anyone other than Tejawat himself .. so yess this was needed for her to know the full truth direct from horse's mouth 

All in all a very sad episode with beautiful expressions

agree ... πŸ‘πŸΌ

Again a beautiful analysis Jyo πŸ‘πŸΌ

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alia.tamanna

Lovely post I really hate this silly girl when she hit rudra and Rudra is not going to trust her now and after knowing that she made an attempt on his fathers life he will start hating her like anything tough time for paro and she really deserve and above all rudra saw paro hitting him so hard he will easily believe that paro can make a n attempt on his father too.

Well I do understand from where she is coming .. so wont really call her silly ... imagine the person we worship since childhood , if that person turns out to b wrong , should we believe anyone else or that person's words  ... same is the case here ... Rudra could never get concrete proofs against Tejawat , so its obvious Paro will choose Tejawat over Rudra and there when she hits him , she thought she is only saving her Idol's life ... sighh
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PhoenixRising

I think both are right in there "POV" Rudra also made many mistake when she set her off free off in a bus to Bipur and he didn't use his brain to realized he isn't gaining anything from her in the past 8 weeks. Paro along wasn't enough proof to find against Tejawat I thought he behaved unprofessional with a female witness in such a sexual manner. Not that I didn't mind at all because at the end of the day it's just entertainment but if it was real life Rudra would have been in big trouble because no matter what!! you have no right to harass a woman.   

Paro mistake is taking the "Evil" side out of blind love & trust her loyalty to Tejawat was too deep because she grown up with him and it's hard to go against someone who give you so much in 15 years of your life.

Both Rudra & Paro are hot headed & Stubborn now the tables has turned and it will be Paro who will have to prove her innocence. Mithali did saw the Deviyani girl carrying an extra pair of Paro's wedding dress but I'm not sure if she's smart enough to figured things out? πŸ˜•

Paro today did a damaged control of hitting Rudra in the head so can't be surprised if he does believe she tried to kill his Dilsher.     

Paro will have one ray of hope though of course she wouldn't be left alone that ray of hope will be Thakurain the woman who raised her and knows her well.

It actually depends on perspective ... few will find Rudra wrong , few will find Paro wrong and few will find both wrong πŸ˜†

Actually its the circumstances which went against both and Tejawat-Mohini took max advantage of it to play around with both

One common problem with PaRud is both r very honest , loyal , straightforward  and emotional too ... these traits r positive in any human but in today's world , its also important to b a bit practical at times which is what both Rudra and Paro lacks ... Rudra got too emotional for his nation when he went around on a killing spree in that border shoot out which created the whole mess while Paro has no real knowledge about the whole workings of BSD and so she blindly believed what Tejawat and co taught her since childhood ... But these mistakes in life will b a learning experience for both and they will come out stronger next time while facing similar situations ...

skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jyoti06

We already knew whats coming in today's episode and so were mentally prepared for the upcoming disaster πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ but still my heart goes out to both Rudra and Paro the way both were played smartly by Tejawat and Mohini πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ ...

Rudra till his last breath kept hoping that Paro will come to him because somewhere he felt that Paro does trust him in her subconscious mind πŸ˜­ and Rudra's belief was not wrong either since we saw how Paro today saved Rudra's life when that henchman of Tejawat was about to shoot him from back but Paro screams Rudra's name , thus saving him from death πŸ‘πŸ‘ ; So this clearly proves that Paro does hv that trust on Rudra in her subconscious mind but she is not able to trust him on face value thanks to her prejudiced mind playing havoc in her senses and which makes her choose Tejawat over Rudra today , thus putting the axe on her own foot 😭😭...

When Paro hits Rudra with that rod from his back to save Tejawat , even that moment I saw a deep concern and belief in Paro's eyes for Rudra as he falls unconscious on the floor and we see a rather guilty Paro standing in front wondering if she really did the right thing 😭... Her expressions clearly suggest that her subconscious mind really wanted to choose Rudra today and believe in his wrods today but sighhh that prejudiced mind which was already brainwashed by Tejawat since childhood got the better of her overall thought process ...

For Rudra its nothing less than betrayal the way she hits him from back and later when he will learn about the fire incident which nearly killed his father from Sunehri   ; Paro will repent it big time since not only she will get the biggest shock of her life tomorrow from Tejawat but she will also remember the way Rudra repeatedly extended his hand towards her , almost pleading her to come to him but in return all she gives him is betrayal by attacking from backside .. sighhh 😭😭

Rudra today actually got the proofs against Tejawat in that same Mela when Aman gets the Money and arrests that Henchman too , so he could hv still arrested Tejawat on that basis  , but his main priority today was actually Paro's safety over Tejawat's arrest and this is where Rudra lost the battle today because for a moment he actually forgot his duty and concentrated more on Paro's protection 😭😭...First his mother and now Paro ... both women who ended up defeating Rudra's trust today 😭😭 .. Yes I call it trust because Rudra indeed trusted Paro today to hold his hands instead of Tejawat which is of course the blunder he did , since he should hv known that Paro will anyday choose Tejawat over him but I guess his heart overtook his mind for that moment and ended up trusting Paro's subconscious mind over her prejudiced mind .. sighhh πŸ˜’...

Overall the Episode was beautiful but heart-wrenching too as the Evils win but I m sure its temporary because Shiv ratri is not yet over .. So rest of the battle is still remaining and PaRud will fight it out

Jyoti, what can I say. It was so sad to see Rudra begging paro literally to take his hand and come to his side and how she got the heart to hit him on the head and go with tejawat beats me ... I was so angry with her!

But one redeeming thing was that she is not totally against Rudra. when she shouted his name to alert him when that tejawat's man was aout to shoot from nbehind, it showed that she cares. But somehow her eyes are shining for this tejawat as a saviour so much that she is overriding her care for Rudra in following this Tejawat.

As per the TB article, now tejawat will tell her the whole truth about her parents death and so she will know it was not the BSD that killed her parents. And then he is going to point the gun at her.

Now here's what my wish list is:

1. I want Rudra to get up and come and save her ... I do not want her to escape on her own. I want her to feel that her life is safe in Rudra's hands.

2. I want her to sign the papers to save Rudra's job.

3. I want Rudra and paro as a team to find the subooth that Dilsher was burnt by Chachi's chaal, and not have an extenssded session of blame on paro for Dilsher's burning.

4. I hope Dilsher is not dead. We need him to be alive when Thakurain becomes important in the story.

5. I would prefer if Paro and Rudra go to live elsewhere in their own BSD quarters rather than in this house with Chachi because otherwise it will become a saas-bahu soap.

6. I hope this Laila does not try to seduce Rudra or something at this critical stage. For example, I don't want them to show that Rudra has been hit on the head by paro, and is lying there and Laila comes to his rescue. I would hate that!
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: skanda12

Jyoti, what can I say. It was so sad to see Rudra begging paro literally to take his hand and come to his side and how she got the heart to hit him on the head and go with tejawat beats me ... I was so angry with her!

yess that point I too felt so angry and hurt .. but guess for her its like saving her father figure over a jallad

But one redeeming thing was that she is not totally against Rudra. when she shouted his name to alert him when that tejawat's man was aout to shoot from nbehind, it showed that she cares. But somehow her eyes are shining for this tejawat as a saviour so much that she is overriding her care for Rudra in following this Tejawat.

exactly .. thats why I gave this title of subconscious vs prejudiced mind .. she trusts Rudra in her subconscious mind but for her Tejawat is God in her prejudiced mind .. so she opts for the God but makes sure Rudra is safe too ..

As per the TB article, now tejawat will tell her the whole truth about her parents death and so she will know it was not the BSD that killed her parents. And then he is going to point the gun at her.

yup .. we hv to see how she escapes now .. whether she excapes on her own or Rudra comes to her rescue remains to b seen πŸ€”

Now here's what my wish list is:

1. I want Rudra to get up and come and save her ... I do not want her to escape on her own. I want her to feel that her life is safe in Rudra's hands.

it depends when Rudra himself comes back to his senses πŸ˜†

2. I want her to sign the papers to save Rudra's job.

Again here even if she dont sign , still I guess Aman found a proof by arresting that henchman and getting that money too na πŸ€”

3. I want Rudra and paro as a team to find the subooth that Dilsher was burnt by Chachi's chaal, and not have an extenssded session of blame on paro for Dilsher's burning.

Mansi this wont happen for sure or else nothing will b left in the story ... both will easily fall in love .. I feel its gonna b role reversal with Paro now struggling to prove her innocence

4. I hope Dilsher is not dead. We need him to be alive when Thakurain becomes important in the story.

as per one article in TC , Dilsher will go in Coma and that Sunehri will inform Rudra that Paro did this .. he will b totally shattered then

5. I would prefer if Paro and Rudra go to live elsewhere in their own BSD quarters rather than in this house with Chachi because otherwise it will become a saas-bahu soap.

but they wont let go the family for sure as Chachi is like Maham of JA ... the main evil mastermind for whole show πŸ˜†

6. I hope this Laila does not try to seduce Rudra or something at this critical stage. For example, I don't want them to show that Rudra has been hit on the head by paro, and is lying there and Laila comes to his rescue. I would hate that!

I dont think Laila will come now .. probably Aman will take him to hospital mayb .. Laila might enter the picture again in future once PaRud love track starts in full flow .. πŸ€”

lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't think Paro needs to sign anything to save rudra's job. His job is saved already. Paro signing to save a job didn't make sense to me from the beginning. So I am glad that's not what is going to happen.
I am more confused with myself about whether I would love to watch Rudra saving paro or she saving herself. But TRP ke liye it will be rudra saving her I guess. Which makes sense because she will realize that he always wanted her safety first. Which will be good. 

But how will they justify paro living in the haveli again. Everyone wants a role reversal and I would love to see paro pleading now as well but I am confused how will this happen. They have to be together for the love story to begin. That's the standard Indian serial love story requirement.