Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salmanic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Rudra was more overtaken by love today than Paro. Paro will come out for Rudra in future, carrying the burden.
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

We already knew whats coming in today's episode and so were mentally prepared for the upcoming disaster πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ but still my heart goes out to both Rudra and Paro the way both were played smartly by Tejawat and Mohini πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ ...

Rudra till his last breath kept hoping that Paro will come to him because somewhere he felt that Paro does trust him in her subconscious mind πŸ˜­ and Rudra's belief was not wrong either since we saw how Paro today saved Rudra's life when that henchman of Tejawat was about to shoot him from back but Paro screams Rudra's name , thus saving him from death πŸ‘πŸ‘ ; So this clearly proves that Paro does hv that trust on Rudra in her subconscious mind but she is not able to trust him on face value thanks to her prejudiced mind playing havoc in her senses and which makes her choose Tejawat over Rudra today , thus putting the axe on her own foot 😭😭...

Rudra the saviour was full on today but could not win. Paro on other hand was full on with her false belief thinking she won as Tej was Bholenath's prashad to her. So again her belief is at test and this time to be shaken up with the upcoming storm in the name of Tejavat with his truth. Although he is the villan - I will miss himπŸ˜²πŸ˜† (Why am I liking all the evils of this shows πŸ€” Him and kakisa aswell- For that i will give it to CVS for creating such charactersπŸ‘ and more so to the actors πŸ‘)

(PS - Jyoti I will brag nowπŸ˜† in one of your post i did say that Parvati will go back to Tejavat to find out the truth and there we have the IF article on it. I think i should start watching more showsπŸ˜†)

When Paro hits Rudra with that rod from his back to save Tejawat , even that moment I saw a deep concern and belief in Paro's eyes for Rudra as he falls unconscious on the floor and we see a rather guilty Paro standing in front wondering if she really did the right thing 😭... Her expressions clearly suggest that her subconscious mind really wanted to choose Rudra today and believe in his wrods today but sighhh that prejudiced mind which was already brainwashed by Tejawat since childhood got the better of her overall thought process ... 

Paro trusts him period. She trusts him as her saviour, to keep her dignity and above all knowing his past trust him as a person. But she trusts Tejavat too. It was the battle of her trust and in this battle her palanhaar won. She just knows Rudra from 8 weeks whereas knows Tejavat for ages. If she trusted Rudra today something would be wrong here. Its the battle every girl i think goes through once in life time. when she has to choose between her trust over one thing to other. It was just that Paro was so blindly trusting the raja thakur and here more than raja thakur i think the thakurain angle was more strongπŸ€”

For Rudra its nothing less than betrayal the way she hits him from back and later when he will learn about the fire incident which nearly killed his father from Sunehri   ; Paro will repent it big time since not only she will get the biggest shock of her life tomorrow from Tejawat but she will also remember the way Rudra repeatedly extended his hand towards her , almost pleading her to come to him but in return all she gives him is betrayal by attacking from backside .. sighhh 😭😭

Why on earth is every one here thinks that Paro betrayed RudraπŸ˜•πŸ₯Ί She never ever said she trusted him. She was always against him. I still think that despite all this drama and MU Rudra will not be blaming her for the fire.  Even Rudra knows that her belief although on the wrong side is with Raja Thakur. 

Rudra today actually got the proofs against Tejawat in that same Mela when Aman gets the Money and arrests that Henchman too , so he could hv still arrested Tejawat on that basis  , but his main priority today was actually Paro's safety over Tejawat's arrest and this is where Rudra lost the battle today because for a moment he actually forgot his duty and concentrated more on Paro's protection 😭😭...First his mother and now Paro ... both women who ended up defeating Rudra's trust today 😭😭 .. Yes I call it trust because Rudra indeed trusted Paro today to hold his hands instead of Tejawat which is of course the blunder he did , since he should hv known that Paro will anyday choose Tejawat over him but I guess his heart overtook his mind for that moment and ended up trusting Paro's subconscious mind over her prejudiced mind .. sighhh πŸ˜’...

Overall the Episode was beautiful but heart-wrenching too as the Evils win but I m sure its temporary because Shiv ratri is not yet over .. So rest of the battle is still remaining and PaRud will fight it out

I will give it to CVS for such a beautiful and heart wrenching episode πŸ‘ Onscreen and offscreen cast are all the heroes of this show and that makes this show one of the best πŸ‘πŸΌ β­οΈ

I read in your post that his subconscious love and in many other posts aswell so question of the day:  when and how did Rudra fall in love with Paro? πŸ˜• I know its visible from his actions but CVS need to show that angle that what made Rudra fall for that girl. Her simplicity, her courage, her trust or just Paro as a women?  Since when did protector become a lover? And what actually clicked that angle in his heart? 
A person due to whom his vardhi is at cost am sure he will not fall for such a person.πŸ˜•

Edited by BHAVII - 10 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Crazy410

I'm hoping that Rudra believes that Paro could never do this. Especially since "theek ho?"

Rudra might assume she saved him out of guilt because before that she already tried killing his father .. lets hope he does not jump to this conclusion based on Sunehri's words πŸ˜•
jyoti06 thumbnail

glad u liked it πŸ˜ƒ
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: salmanic

Rudra was more overtaken by love today than Paro. Paro will come out for Rudra in future, carrying the burden.

I think more than love , its underlying trust .. he somehow believed Paro will never leave me .. why he believed so , only he knows .. just his gut feeling mayb .. and sighhh he was proved wrong
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BHAVII

Rudra the saviour was full on today but could not win. Paro on other hand was full on with her false belief thinking she won as Tej was Bholenath's prashad to her. So again her belief is at test and this time to be shaken up with the upcoming storm in the name of Tejavat with his truth. Although he is the villan - I will miss himπŸ˜²πŸ˜† (Why am I liking all the evils of this shows πŸ€” Him and kakisa aswell- For that i will give it to CVS for creating such charactersπŸ‘ and more so to the actors πŸ‘)

(PS - Jyoti I will brag nowπŸ˜† in one of your post i did say that Parvati will go back to Tejavat to find out the truth and there we have the IF article on it. I think i should start watching more showsπŸ˜†)

U should πŸ˜† .. this daily soap experience can literally make u predict all shows till the end without even waiting for spoilers πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... And I agree , she believed bholenath had sent Tejawat for her protection .. sighhh she will face the bitter reality tomorrow ...

Paro trusts him period. She trusts him as her saviour, to keep her dignity and above all knowing his past trust him as a person. But she trusts Tejavat too. It was the battle of her trust and in this battle her palanhaar won. She just knows Rudra from 8 weeks whereas knows Tejavat for ages. If she trusted Rudra today something would be wrong here. Its the battle every girl i think goes through once in life time. when she has to choose between her trust over one thing to other. It was just that Paro was so blindly trusting the raja thakur and here more than raja thakur i think the thakurain angle was more strongπŸ€”

Along with trust factor it was also battle of right and wrong for her ... u can always trust a wrong person because of your own weaknesses towards that person , though u know the person is doing wrong .. same was the case here .. she thought Rudra is wrong while Tejawat is right  and she sort of trusts both .. so out of right and wrong , she feels she should choose the right and so she chooses Tejawat ..

Why on earth is every one here thinks that Paro betrayed RudraπŸ˜•πŸ₯Ί She never ever said she trusted him. She was always against him. I still think that despite all this drama and MU Rudra will not be blaming her for the fire.  Even Rudra knows that her belief although on the wrong side is with Raja Thakur.

The way Paro hits Rudra from back , it did look like betrayal only because when u confront someone from front , u know u r doing something right and so has the courage to confront which Paro did in the first scene when she openly refused to go with Rudra and thats not betrayal but in the last scene when she attacked Rudra from back without his knowledge , thats more or less betrayal .. any act done from behind is suppose to b cowardish one .. so well ..   I hope Rudra does believe her later but seeing his father in coma , I dunno if his mental state will remain stable to think on those lines regarding Paro .. πŸ€”

I will give it to CVS for such a beautiful and heart wrenching episode πŸ‘ Onscreen and offscreen cast all the heroes of this show and that makes this show one of the best πŸ‘πŸΌ β­οΈ

Agree πŸ‘πŸΌ

[/QUOTE]
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Edited by BHAVII - 10 years ago
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well they do say that the ones close to your heart are the ones that hurt you the most and now Paro will feel betrayed when the one she considered to be a father is revealed to be her dad's killer  

Both Rudra and Paro will get a shock at the same time IMO that soul connection that they have will play a huge part in the coming weeks just like Rudra knew that she had arrived at the venue even without looking...I think they will feel their pain intensifying and not realizing that they are suffering in double πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
A very beautifully directed and enacted episode but very very sad.
Sanaya and Ashish have speaking eyes. It was clear that Paro has deep feelings for Rudra but her loyalty for tejabat goes deeper. Today Paro burnt her last bridge. The fire incident mixed with hitting Rudra on the head will be taken as ultimate betrayal,

But I think this is needed also for Paro 's journey of realizing the truth. When one has lived with a lie for many years thinking it to be the truth the jolt of truth realization is generally harsh and a person looses all. Paro is at that stage now. I hope she struggles through it reattains Rudra's trust. But it will take some time

All in all a very sad episode with beautiful expressions 

Again a beautiful analysis Jyo πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 10 years ago
KateLover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely post I really hate this silly girl when she hit rudra and Rudra is not going to trust her now and after knowing that she made an attempt on his fathers life he will start hating her like anything tough time for paro and she really deserve and above all rudra saw paro hitting him so hard he will easily believe that paro can make a n attempt on his father too.
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6
Next