Paro's Prejudiced Mind took over her Subconscious Mind today :(

Posted: 10 years ago
We already knew whats coming in today's episode and so were mentally prepared for the upcoming disaster 😭😭 but still my heart goes out to both Rudra and Paro the way both were played smartly by Tejawat and Mohini 😭😭 ...

Rudra till his last breath kept hoping that Paro will come to him because somewhere he felt that Paro does trust him in her subconscious mind 😭 and Rudra's belief was not wrong either since we saw how Paro today saved Rudra's life when that henchman of Tejawat was about to shoot him from back but Paro screams Rudra's name , thus saving him from death 👏👏 ; So this clearly proves that Paro does hv that trust on Rudra in her subconscious mind but she is not able to trust him on face value thanks to her prejudiced mind playing havoc in her senses and which makes her choose Tejawat over Rudra today , thus putting the axe on her own foot 😭😭...

When Paro hits Rudra with that rod from his back to save Tejawat , even that moment I saw a deep concern and belief in Paro's eyes for Rudra as he falls unconscious on the floor and we see a rather guilty Paro standing in front wondering if she really did the right thing 😭... Her expressions clearly suggest that her subconscious mind really wanted to choose Rudra today and believe in his wrods today but sighhh that prejudiced mind which was already brainwashed by Tejawat since childhood got the better of her overall thought process ...

For Rudra its nothing less than betrayal the way she hits him from back and later when he will learn about the fire incident which nearly killed his father from Sunehri   ; Paro will repent it big time since not only she will get the biggest shock of her life tomorrow from Tejawat but she will also remember the way Rudra repeatedly extended his hand towards her , almost pleading her to come to him but in return all she gives him is betrayal by attacking from backside .. sighhh 😭😭

Rudra today actually got the proofs against Tejawat in that same Mela when Aman gets the Money and arrests that Henchman too , so he could hv still arrested Tejawat on that basis  , but his main priority today was actually Paro's safety over Tejawat's arrest and this is where Rudra lost the battle today because for a moment he actually forgot his duty and concentrated more on Paro's protection 😭😭...First his mother and now Paro ... both women who ended up defeating Rudra's trust today 😭😭 .. Yes I call it trust because Rudra indeed trusted Paro today to hold his hands instead of Tejawat which is of course the blunder he did , since he should hv known that Paro will anyday choose Tejawat over him but I guess his heart overtook his mind for that moment and ended up trusting Paro's subconscious mind over her prejudiced mind .. sighhh 😒...

Overall the Episode was beautiful but heart-wrenching too as the Evils win but I m sure its temporary because Shiv ratri is not yet over .. So rest of the battle is still remaining and PaRud will fight it out

Nicely said! I can see lots n lots of pain ahead for both! Let's see how this plays out
At least proof toh mil gaye.. So court martial cancel 
Awesome post jyoti.
So begins the painful journey now...
With lots of emotions,anger,betrayal & drama on the way.
Till it reaches its culmination of Parud's love story.
Sigh the wait is indeed long.
Wow! She really hit Rudra...huh?

Get ready for a redemption track Ms. Paro...! You are going to regret this!
Originally posted by -Sush-

Wow! She really hit Rudra...huh?

Get ready for a redemption track Ms. Paro...! You are going to regret this!

yeah she did.. But before that, when she saved him from being fired at, she asked him tum thik ho 😊 So redemption track ki start toh gayi hai
Shivratri will be over in a few hours. The MU isn't going to get over in one night. I wonder why they even choose this day , could have been any other day,na. Other than Parvati choosing Tejawat , no other symbolam with Mahashivrateri .

Originally posted by Jaz1990

Nicely said! I can see lots n lots of pain ahead for both! Let's see how this plays out

Yess .. its gonna b interesting for sure 👍🏼
Originally posted by asmi279

At least proof toh mil gaye.. So court martial cancel 

true 😆 .. even if Paro dont return , still Rudra has enough proofs to prove his innocence and also prove his doubt right about the weapons smuggling too
Edited by jyoti06 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by _Ms.Foxy.Angel_

Awesome post jyoti.
So begins the painful journey now...
With lots of emotions,anger,betrayal & drama on the way.
Till it reaches its culmination of Parud's love story.
Sigh the wait is indeed long.

true .. its gonna b intense hate from Rudra's side now once Sunehri tells him about fire incident ... tough times ahead for Paro now to prove her innocence